Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This le probably firmly cements him above the rest, tbh... won everywhere he went, different coaches, different teammates, didn't kill his dad, didn't have a gambling problem, etc...
    Still looking up to MJ on GOAT list.

Still lagging behind Kobe in the le department.

Still got outplayed by a bench player in the 2011 Finals

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    giving mike credit for everything magic, bird and dr j accomplished

mike simply took what they did and slapped mcdonalds, sprite and nike logos on it
    Like 35 million people were watching Jordan vs the very boring Jazz in the 98 Finals.

5 million watched same aged Lebron vs the Heat.

Give Bird and Magic their props, but people cared about the game more when Mike played than they do in this super friends era that LBJ created...

Everyone wanted to see if Jordan would finally lose a Final's series. They never had to wonder that about Lebron because he did it over, and over, and over again.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Like 35 million people were watching Jordan vs the very boring Jazz in the 98 Finals.

5 million watched same aged Lebron vs the Heat.

Give Bird and Magic their props, but people cared about the game more when Mike played than they do in this super friends era that LBJ created...

Everyone wanted to see if Jordan would finally lose a Final's series. They never had to wonder that about Lebron because he did it over, and over, and over again.
    lol bringing lebron into a conversation about jordan as usual

lol obsessed and threatened

no one said mike wasnt important to the popularity of the sport. just that he shouldn't be given credit for turning a "niche sport" into a "cultural phenomenon". bird magic and dr j did that. it was already a cultural phenomenon when mike arrived.

bird and magic made it popular to adults, so that basketball was watched in far more of the average americans household. mike made it popular to kids and teenagers. and lets not forget that most bird and magic fans hated on mike and still do, the same way mj fans hate on lebron and kobe. and eventually the chain will go on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still looking up to MJ on GOAT list.

Still lagging behind Horry in the le department.

Still got outplayed by a bench player in the 2011 Finals
    fify....

I don't know about all that. I think the case was more clear before this le, but he keeps ringing and then you just hating, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't get how this is being spun in a positive way tbh... the guy seems to always jump ship to form the next superteam as soon as the going gets tough and now thats a good and admirable thing?
    I thought I was the only one thinking this. People are spinning the "wins with different teams" as a positive, yet in fact it is precisely the opposite: players leaving to form superteams as soon as their current team hits a rough patch.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    fify....

I don't know about all that. I think the case was more clear before this le, but he keeps ringing and then you just hating, tbh
    He's almost 36 with a ton of miles on him. Let's see if he holds up and catches MJ in the le department. Then a legit argument could be made.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

The le of this thread is ABOUT Lebron

And with his 4th ring, I have moved Lebron into my top 5. And that's with 6 Final's losses on his resume. I don't consider it hate on my behalf, rather realism.

Hate does exist between generations. That point is true.

lol bringing lebron into a conversation about jordan as usual

lol obsessed and threatened

no one said mike wasnt important to the popularity of the sport. just that he shouldn't be given credit for turning a "niche sport" into a "cultural phenomenon". bird magic and dr j did that. it was already a cultural phenomenon when mike arrived.

bird and magic made it popular to adults, so that basketball was watched in far more of the average americans household. mike made it popular to kids and teenagers. and lets not forget that most bird and magic fans hated on mike and still do, the same way mj fans hate on lebron and kobe. and eventually the chain will go on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/13/lebro...house-mansion/

When you are so rich it does not matter guess you spoil kids but still over the top

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/12/tom-b...or-an-old-guy/ meanwhile Man love from President O to him.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

The le of this thread is ABOUT Lebron
    yet the post of mine you replied to was NOT about Lebron, it was about assigning mike credit for things he didn't accomplish

And with his 4th ring, I have moved Lebron into my top 5. And that's with 6 Final's losses on his resume. I don't consider it hate on my behalf, rather realism.
    i said absolutely nothing about you hating lebron, not sure why you took it so personally. the "hate" comment was also in line with people saying he turned basketball into a cultural phenomenon. he didnt, because it had already become a cultural phenomenon before he took over the league. many people hated his approach to the game and what he did to the game. magic and bird made the game likable in a way that no one has ever done.

and at you trying to prop yourself up for being "realistic" when youre the guy who whined that a friend racked up over 100k in medical bills (because of awful insurance) battling corona only to die, whined about obamacare being too expensive to get good insurance, then moments later when non-trump supporters also claim that obamacare is garbage, suddenly you said the insurance situation is just fine and that victims should simply "get a better paying job"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/13/lebro...house-mansion/

When you are so rich it does not matter guess you spoil kids but still over the top

https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/12/tom-b...or-an-old-guy/ meanwhile Man love from President O to him.
    Imagine how many homeless blacks that could house.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    and at you trying to prop yourself up for being "realistic" when youre the guy who whined that a friend racked up over 100k in medical bills (because of awful insurance) battling corona only to die, whined about obamacare being too expensive to get good insurance, then moments later when non-trump supporters also claim that obamacare is garbage, suddenly you said the insurance situation is just fine and that victims should simply "get a better paying job"

None of this is at all relevant to basketball. If you took the time to read and comprehend what I said in the political forum it was:

A.) We need a better safety net
    B.) I know this because of a personal experience with a family friend

That being said:

C.) You are not en led to sh1t in this country, but your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
    D.) Work hard to get into a better situation if you don't like your pay/house/car and/or health care.

Obamacare does not work. It's anything but affordable, especially if you are over 50.

Republicans would not be trying to kill the ACA if it did work. It would be political suicide.

And if you are that mono guy on the political forum, don't waste your time responding to me in your alt account as you are on ignore.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    None of this is at all relevant to basketball. If you took the time to read and comprehend what I said in the political forum it was:

A.) We need a better safety net
    B.) I know this because of a personal experience with a family friend

That being said:

C.) You are not en led to sh1t in this country, but your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.
    D.) Work hard to get into a better situation if you don't like your pay/house/car and/or health care.

Obamacare does not work. It's anything but affordable, especially if you are over 50.

Republicans would not be trying to kill the ACA if it did work. It would be political suicide.

And if you are that mono guy on the political forum, don't waste your time responding to me in your alt account as you are on ignore.
    lol triggered
    lol "I'm so much more realistic than anyone else "
    lol saying stupid crap then backtracking
    lol "get a better job" is your answer to "we need a better healthcare plan", then "Obamacare sucks, we need a better healthcare plan" is your answer to "Republicans have a horrible plan"
    lol thinking im mono

then you complain about something being irrelevant to basketball, despite you completely changing the conversation to begin with, and then not even responding to the basketball portion of my post

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Busted.. im mono

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I'm equally re ed at knowing people as I am at talking basketball or politics

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh, I didn't realize this thread was all about Lebron better backtrack and deflect when called out. Then ad hominem per the norm...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron James is just a fine human being. A class act all the way. Possibly the best basketball player of all time.

Lakers fans are the luckiest fans in the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    giving mike credit for everything magic, bird and dr j accomplished

mike simply took what they did and slapped mcdonalds, sprite and nike logos on it
    this

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Breonna Taylor's booty call buddy, who shot at police.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    show me where I backtracked.

oh you can't? k thx

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.someecards.com/usercards...-anyway-e3c22/

Arguing with LeBron/Fakers fans is like this.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ no self awareness

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ no self awareness
    how’s that id rather get derozan over brandon ingram hot take working for y’all?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    how’s that id rather get derozan over brandon ingram hot take working for y’all?
    tbh I think baseline was referring to rummpd having no self awareness as he's one of the biggest re s on the site

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were actually a 4 seed before he got injured....at least get your facts straight before being a got

Though James only attracts the low iq, so I get it.

Championships are also not won in December after easy schedules.
    So the what if they were the 4 seed when he went down it doesnt negate my point that they were still in the hunt for a top seed, oh no what a horrible flaw in my argument that they were actually a few games out of first place and not in actual first place.

You're the ing dip that insinuated that it's lebron's fault they missed the playoffs when he wasn't even ing playing half the year. The fact that they missed the POs after he went down only proves how scrubby they were and that his value was, once again, underappreciated by dumb scrubs like yourself that think Derozan somehow is a good basketball player.
    Last edited by Bill_Brasky; 10-17-2020 at 06:02 AM.

Thread Information