Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Two videos of him and he seems like a great guy. The state has blood on their hands. And yeah the pos people in here don't care.
    He was stupid to kill himself tbh. Why should I care when he wanted himself dead?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got it, Iraq War good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got it, Iraq War good
    nah you don't get it at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The racist left just declares people white supremacists because of their skin color. They simply hate white people. They will continue to elect those that hate whites. They will continue to teach their ideology in the education system. These people are de able.
    this type of whining from the rw is what is driving moderates away...all you do is cry like if there's some history of injustice because of the color of your skin...no one gives a about your pasty white ass...being white doesn't make you racist ...having racist views and acting on those views make you racist

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It must be exhausting for Nathan to pretend to give a about people.

This guy died on his own terms. Hardly as tragic as the deaths you assholes brush off every day in the name of the Trump Cult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah you don't get it at all.
    and you do...all 10 inches of it got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It must be exhausting for Nathan to pretend to give a about people.

This guy died on his own terms. Hardly as tragic as the deaths you assholes brush off every day in the name of the Trump Cult.
    list those deaths... waiting... waiting... waiting...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the weakest male of them all is bucking up behind his keyboard again. off weak weebs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PHOBE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if that makes me a phobe then you must be a gg...ok I see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if that makes me a phobe then you must be a gg...ok I see
    nah i'm just going to call yall out from here on out because yall take everything i say as gospel so here we are with you...

WEEBO THE PHOBE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah i'm just going to call yall out from here on out because yall take everything i say as gospel so here we are with you...

WEEBO THE PHOBE
    ok ggg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    call me whatever you'd like you bigot! phobe!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so weebs if you really want to believe i'm gay that's cool with me. it just means you truly are a phobe then and what you're saying now is your actual character. regardless of what you think of me you think even less of the lgbtq+.

will the real weebo stand up?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    call me whatever you'd like you bigot! phobe!

Joey, I don’t speak for the poster you’re raging at in this thread.

But do you really think you parents and close friends, if you have any, don’t already know you’re gay?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey, I don’t speak for the poster you’re raging at in this thread.

But do you really think you parents and close friends, if you have any, don’t already know you’re gay?
    of course they know he's a penis sucking meth-head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so weebs if you really want to believe i'm gay that's cool with me. it just means you truly are a phobe then and what you're saying now is your actual character. regardless of what you think of me you think even less of the lgbtq+.

will the real weebo stand up?
    why would believing you are gay make somebody phobic?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this type of whining from the rw is what is driving moderates away...all you do is cry like if there's some history of injustice because of the color of your skin...no one gives a about your pasty white ass...being white doesn't make you racist ...having racist views and acting on those views make you racist
    He defended himself. The left regularly declares people white supremacist for defending themselves. People on this forum do that. This is objective racism.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Common tactic used by street lefties when they want to insult officers tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He defended himself. The left regularly declares people white supremacist for defending themselves. People on this forum do that. This is objective racism.
    I have no evidence he was racist.

I have evidence he was a dumbass.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no evidence he was racist.

I have evidence he was a dumbass.
    Such compassion for someone that killed himself because the state decided to appease the mob, big tech decided he wasn't worthy of defense funding, his livelihood was taken from him, and was likely receiving threats. Let me know when you overcome the same obstacles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Such compassion for someone that killed himself because the state decided to appease the mob, big tech decided he wasn't worthy of defense funding, his livelihood was taken from him, and was likely receiving threats. Let me know when you overcome the same obstacles.
    I'm not stupid enough to risk all that by shooting a guy to defend some tables and glasses. He should have overcome the obstacle of his own terrible judgment.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    so him being unable to raise money for a defense on GoFundMe is big tech's fault? Is this another conspiracy theory? He's en led to a public defender either way though. Before you say anything about how inadequate or useless public defenders are, you never complained about the fact millions of poor black men who get arrested for petty, non-violent drug offenses have to rely on public defenders. If public defenders good enough for them then they're good enough for this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Due process...he got it...he off'd himself...take the L and move on

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when the state appeased the mob and put 5 black children in prison for life for assaulting a jogger in Central Park? And how they were exonerated by DNA evidence over 20 years later after spending their entire youths in prison? Remember how they didn't kill themselves?

And remember how a future President of the United States ran a full page ad calling for them to get the death penalty? And refused to admit he was wrong even after being elected President? And remember how Nathan became a shill for this President and spent hours a day feigning outrage over stuff like this while defending said President from any and all criticism?

Go yourself, dude.

Thread Information