My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the article, here are some comments made in April from top conservative commentators and personalities when one model briefly lowered covid death projections to 60,000:

>> Rush Limbaugh: "It's now down to 60,000. What happened to 240,000? What happened to 100,000 to 200,000? What happened to 240,000?"

>> Brian Kilmeade: "The fact is, when someone says 200,000 people die, oops, I mean 60,000. And it's not going to be right away, it's going to be in August. That's how good we are doing and how off the models were..."

>> Bill O'Reilly: "The [death toll] projections that you just mentioned are down to 60,000, I don't think it will be that high..."

>> Candace Owens: "FACT: we went from 2.2 million, to 100,000, to 60,000 predictive #coronavirus deaths because the models were always bulls**t, the media was always lying, and the virus was never as fatal as the experts that are chronically wrong about everything, prophesized..."

>> Laura Ingraham: "They were off by a factor of 33 from 2.2 million projected COVID deaths at the top, which was terrifying to a little bit more than 60,000 deaths projected today..."

>> Mark Levin: "We've seen these numbers, these so-called models and the data over the last six to eight weeks. They have fluctuated wildly. Millions might die. Hundreds of thousands might die. Now, they're saying 60,000 give or take, maybe less than 60,000...."

>> Tucker Carlson: "Sixty thousand deaths -- that's a very big number. ... Yet, at the same time, it is far fewer than many expected. It is a much lower number...."

>> Martha MacCallum: "You cannot help but look at the numbers that caused it and the models which were incorrect that really were one of the biggest push points to shut down the United States economy. It is quite possible that you're going to end up with numbers of fatalities in this Covid-19 tragedy of those that have been affected that will be south of the numbers in the 2018 flu season..."

>> Dinesh D'Souza: "Most people have no idea how way off the #Coronavirus models have been. A nutcase virus denier who predicted ZERO deaths would be closer to the mark (ie to the current 60,000 projection) than the best-case scenarios, taking into account social distancing, of 100-240,000 deaths..."

>> Jim Hoft: "STUNNING! IHME Reduces Their Model Predictions AGAIN! — Now Say Peak Is ON EASTER and Only 60,000 Deaths ...Like a Typical Flu!"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/media...ces/index.html

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like a miracle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems make up numbers and delete emails and aren't ashamed to use the CDC/WHO or FBI/DOJ to do it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems make up numbers and delete emails and aren't ashamed to use the CDC/WHO or FBI/DOJ to do it.
    It's Trump's number. Take it up with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are quotes, not number, emails or agency information.

Sorry to hear about you comprehension disorder.

Do what?

Hope you feel better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    200k die from illness yearly
    Are we suppose to wear mask and stay home and depend on handouts tell we dead

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    >> Dinesh D'Souza: "Most people have no idea how way off the #Coronavirus models have been. A nutcase virus denier who predicted ZERO deaths would be closer to the mark (ie to the current 60,000 projection) than the best-case scenarios, taking into account social distancing, of 100-240,000 deaths..."
    that got is never right about anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    200k die from illness yearly
    Are we suppose to wear mask and stay home and depend on handouts tell we dead
    1. 200k died from covid in 9 months (Feb-Sept) and this is a whatabout argument - verdict, fail
    2. Yes, please wear a mask and go out only as necessary and wait for vaccine before returning to normal activties, or you and others will get ill or die. verdict, fail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that got is never right about anything
    Ah, he is related to derp!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't logout of being a cuckold, blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad you recognize your name is derp!

Finally, it sunk in.

Derp, I will exorcise you. Quick, where are the priest. Its name is derp. Be gone duke of whataboutisms, lord of lies. Be gone from this forum.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a derp you were born, as a derp you will die.

Derp, derp, derp. Live with it!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on derp, rage some more about your name.

Own it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent, once more derp.

Come back and be derp proud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. 200k died from covid in 9 months (Feb-Sept) and this is a whatabout argument - verdict, fail
    2. Yes, please wear a mask and go out only as necessary and wait for vaccine before returning to normal activties, or you and others will get ill or die. verdict, fail
    Thousands die from flu
    Should we just live in constant fear have no life
    Stay home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thousands die from flu
    Should we just live in constant fear have no life
    Stay home
    Ok ducks, you dont read well so be a darwin award winner. Go outside and meet strangers without wearing a mask. Do it. Please.

Do it, no fear for you. Go out without a mask.

Show us how it is done.

Thread Information