Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously both have been exposed as frauds. Belicheck is a joke without Brady and look at the Spurs now when Duncan isnt carrying Popovich. It is a close race,,,TBH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just goes to show that coaches always depend on their players. The players on the court/field always deserve all the credit, and coaches just have to not it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jackson tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jackson not only needed MJ and Kobe, he was completely lost without Tex Winter sitting on the bench next to him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously both have been exposed as frauds. Belicheck is a joke without Brady and look at the Spurs now when Duncan isnt carrying Popovich. It is a close race,,,TBH

To answer your question Troll, I would say its phill jackson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would say it's Belichek. Without Brady, Bill got exposed as just being a good coach who needed his best player to constantly take discounts to maintain his team's dominance. Pop, on the other hand, found his political conscience once Tim left, showing us all that there's more to him (and to the rest of us) beyond just a game. Say what you want about whatever he's doing on the court nowadays, but Pop being the moral compass of the American people is far more important than whatever wins or losses his team has. Unless Belichek learns to speak out against the injustice in our society, I doubt he'll have the same post-star renaissance that Pop did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boom!

I would say it's Belichek. Without Brady, Bill got exposed as just being a good coach who needed his best player to constantly take discounts to maintain his team's dominance. Pop, on the other hand, found his political conscience once Tim left, showing us all that there's more to him (and to the rest of us) beyond just a game. Say what you want about whatever he's doing on the court nowadays, but Pop being the moral compass of the American people is far more important than whatever wins or losses his team has. Unless Belichek learns to speak out against the injustice in our society, I doubt he'll have the same post-star renaissance that Pop did.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP doesn't wanna go back to the sideline, and talk to the ollll ball coach ...

efter dettt one!

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm no pats fan but he took a rookie QB on a gutted team to the playoffs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm no pats fan but he took a rookie QB on a gutted team to the playoffs
    Let’s chill on celebrating a playoff appearance where they got run off the field. I know you can only beat who is on your schedule, but their marquee wins were the ans missing literally all their skill position players, and the Bills in terrible weather.

This is after years of the Patriots playing in the worst division in football, paving a path to an easier seed. While the Spurs played in the tougher conference and arguably the toughest division.

Basketball is a LOT more dependent on stars to even make the postseason, and the biggest one Pop had literally quit. And he managed to keep the team from being an embarrassment after that - made playoffs and took Denver to seven, compe ive in the bubble, and play-in last year. And this year, they have an even point differential despite many pundits having them as one of the worst teams in the league (they’ll be in mix for play-in again).

This is not to detract from what BB has done. He’s done great at keeping a compe ive product on the field. Though football is easier to backfill in the draft with roster turnover, while the Spurs only recently have started to benefit from lottery picks and not even ones in the single digits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fify.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...Pop being the moral compass of the American people...
    If you're turning to a basketball coach to be the "moral compass of the American people", no wonder the world is getting F'ed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol OP is another snowflake that got his wittle feelings hurt because of Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think Belicheck is taking out Tom Brady for Boris Diaw in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to criticize GOAT coattail rider up to 2014 or so. Since then well he is a joke. Getting played my Morris and ending up with DeMarre Carroll.
    LOfickingL

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let’s chill on celebrating a playoff appearance where they got run off the field. I know you can only beat who is on your schedule, but their marquee wins were the ans missing literally all their skill position players, and the Bills in terrible weather.

This is after years of the Patriots playing in the worst division in football, paving a path to an easier seed. While the Spurs played in the tougher conference and arguably the toughest division.

Basketball is a LOT more dependent on stars to even make the postseason, and the biggest one Pop had literally quit. And he managed to keep the team from being an embarrassment after that - made playoffs and took Denver to seven, compe ive in the bubble, and play-in last year. And this year, they have an even point differential despite many pundits having them as one of the worst teams in the league (they’ll be in mix for play-in again).

This is not to detract from what BB has done. He’s done great at keeping a compe ive product on the field. Though football is easier to backfill in the draft with roster turnover, while the Spurs only recently have started to benefit from lottery picks and not even ones in the single digits.
    Larmarcus playing at his peak got the Spurs to the playoffs in '19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever you say Mr CCP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even close. Pop, in addition to needing Tim during that era, is now not too sharp. Definitely not as goos as he once was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't have answered the question more vanilla than that. SPORTS... who’s the better coach?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever you say Mr CCP.
    Happy to help, Mr CT.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last I checked coaches were there to get wins not be a moral compass. Most coaches will lose their jobs if they do not get wins. Only reason pop is here is because he won the championships not because he is currently a good coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last I checked coaches were there to get wins not be a moral compass. Most coaches will lose their jobs if they do not get wins. Only reason pop is here is because he won the championships not because he is currently a good coach.
    He is a first ballot, multi-millionare, most winning coach in all team sports, so he's far more than a "good coach," he is one of the greatest to have ever coached the game. Th fact he calls out white nationalists whenever he has a chance does speak to his character....which does matter.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To answer your question Troll, I would say its phill jackson.
    Phil Jackson made the Eastern Conference Finals when Jordan retired for two years. You might want to educate yourself.

Thread Information