Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's how it goes. People said Jordan was better than Bird. Kobe was better than Jordan. Lebron was better than Kobe. Kawhi was better than Lebron.

Newer is better, especially when you're some dumb ass teenager.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn’t many people saying it, the replies to them just got blown up. After the 2 rebound game they’ve been quiet.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same delusional Laker crowd who thought Lonzo Ball and Kyle Kuzma were going to be their saviors. Not worth anyone's time. AD will always be a beta who can't win on his own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mocial Sedia roll on 2020

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did the OP go? No comeback with real facts? or at the very least find some more lies on the internet and entertain us.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Choosing to get upset by something on social media is like choosing to step in dog s*it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Denver somehow wins this thing I might have to become a closet Nuggets fan. Knocking off FTL and nephew in the same post season would be a pretty epic accomplishment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Denver somehow wins this thing I might have to become a closet Nuggets fan. Knocking off FTL and nephew in the same post season would be a pretty epic accomplishment.
    If they pull it off their championship run will be my most favorite non spur championship. My current favorite non spur championship is the '04 pistons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anthony Davis would still be struggling to make the playoffs if Lebron James was dragging his overrated ass along for the ride.
    He’s an incredibly talented player. He has all the skills. But we have already seen for a long period of time he’s not very good at being the franchise player leading you to the promised land. He can’t do it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Close post.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the lakers keep wishing AD is better than Tim Duncan pussy ass OP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When all is said and done, he MIGHT end up better than TD, stat wise. Overall? Doubt it. He could still match TD’s 5 rings but they’d be hollow considering he’s done squat as THE franchise player. I do remember that ‘12 draft and analysts were saying his floor was Camby, and ceiling was TD. Who knows how things go when all is said and done.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He's playing with LeBron James. Tim Duncan played with two second round draft picks that became HOF level talent and formed the trio in NBA with most wins. You can credit Pop for that but Duncan had plenty to do with it.

Davis has been the best player for the Lakers this postseason but imagine Duncan, Parker, and Manu playing with LeBron James, they would wipe the floor together.

Let's see how AD does in these Finals before comparing to TD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares lol

How far did he go with the Pelicans...

Says its all really

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's playing with LeBron James. Tim Duncan played with two second round draft picks that became HOF level talent and formed the trio in NBA with most wins. You can credit Pop for that but Duncan had plenty to do with it.

Davis has been the best player for the Lakers this postseason but imagine Duncan, Parker, and Manu playing with LeBron James, they would wipe the floor together.

Let's see how AD does in these Finals before comparing to TD.
    Duncan might be the best team-mate of all time.. He loved his mates, and would change his game to suit them, and the team.. Duncan was just special..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't say for sure with how the game has changed so much but AD was even more of a career loser on the Pelicans than KG was for the T-Wolves and I'm suppose to believe he's better than a 5 time champion. Would love to see how good Timmy would have been with LeBron on his side, but instead he beat him twice in the finals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When all is said and done, he MIGHT end up better than TD, stat wise. Overall? Doubt it. He could still match TD’s 5 rings but they’d be hollow considering he’s done squat as THE franchise player. I do remember that ‘12 draft and analysts were saying his floor was Camby, and ceiling was TD. Who knows how things go when all is said and done.
    He's not ever going to be Duncan. Duncan's post game was superior to his, along with his basketball IQ. Davis is more like an upper middle class version of David Robinson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis is more like an upper middle class version of David Robinson.
    Well said. ������

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Social media

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know some of the talking heads will start playing this game the second they win the championship.

Obviously only someone biased or a casual would claim this, but let's be fair: He's the anti S bag, in that he's never been in position to have a chance to do something meaningful. The Pelicans were either mediocre or worse in his tenure and chronically injured.

He gets one chance (with a flawed team, by the way) and looks on his way to a championship, while playing at a historic level. Sure, they avoided the Clippers/Bucks, but they also unexpectedly steamrolled the compe ion they faced.

Pretending James is carrying him is a clear indication you're not watching. He's been the best player in the playoffs, doing serious damage creating much of his own offense in the post/mid range. He's also been elite defensively.

He's not quite as well rounded as Duncan skill/intangible wise and too much would have to go right to approximate his "legacy", but he has a chance to end up as the second greatest PF ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same delusional Laker crowd who thought Lonzo Ball and Kyle Kuzma were going to be their saviors. Not worth anyone's time. AD will always be a beta who can't win on his own.
    don't forget D'Angelo Russell and Julius Randle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know some of the talking heads will start playing this game the second they win the championship.

Obviously only someone biased or a casual would claim this, but let's be fair: He's the anti S bag, in that he's never been in position to have a chance to do something meaningful. The Pelicans were either mediocre or worse in his tenure and chronically injured.

He gets one chance (with a flawed team, by the way) and looks on his way to a championship, while playing at a historic level. Sure, they avoided the Clippers/Bucks, but they also unexpectedly steamrolled the compe ion they faced.

Pretending James is carrying him is a clear indication you're not watching. He's been the best player in the playoffs, doing serious damage creating much of his own offense in the post/mid range. He's also been elite defensively.

He's not quite as well rounded as Duncan skill/intangible wise and too much would have to go right to approximate his "legacy", but he has a chance to end up as the second greatest PF ever.
    This is a really fair assessment. Tbh a better comparison is probably KG, and he's well on his way to surpassing KG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a really fair assessment. Tbh a better comparison is probably KG, and he's well on his way to surpassing KG
    This isn't remotely close to being true, yet.

Garnett was the weaker scorer, but he still had that deadly fall away jumper in the post, was the better defender, passer & rebounder.

Anthony Davis also has better handles, but that is mostly do to hitting a growth spurt late into his high school years.

Until Davis wins a MVP & DPOY, then I hesitate to say he's better than Malone, Barkley or Nowitzki.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't remotely close to being true, yet.

Garnett was the weaker scorer, but he still had that deadly fall away jumper in the post, was the better defender, passer & rebounder.

Anthony Davis also has better handles, but that is mostly do to hitting a growth spurt late into his high school years.

Until Davis wins a MVP & DPOY, then I hesitate to say he's better than Malone, Barkley or Nowitzki.
    KG after his rookie year lead the Wolves to 8 straight playoff appearances and 1 WCF appearance. He deserves a lot of credit for that since he had the same amount of talent as AD did with the Pelicans but still managed to go to the playoffs every year unlike AD. He was also very durable unlike AD considering the most amount games he missed in a year was only 6 when he played for the Wolves. KG was a better play maker in the sense he could elevate the talent of the guys around him. His weakness like you said was his scoring.

I would not put AD over Malone,Barkley,Nowitzki since he hasn't proven he could carry a team being the number 1 guy. He's going to have to prove he can do that once Lebron leaves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis is a really tall small forward.

Thread Information