Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the right is trying so hard to look for the 2020 version of ButHerEmails
    I'm honestly shocked and amazed republicans are still going with the Ukraine line which got Trump impeached.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    was the $3.5 mil transaction flagged for potential criminal activity?

from all of the transactions which were flagged, do we have the outcomes of any criminal inquiries/investigations?
    The report states that Baturina wired $3.5 million on Feb. 14, 2014, to a bank account for Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC, which Hunter Biden co-founded with Archer, his business partner, the year before.

Baturina transferred another $241,797 to a bank account for Rosemont Seneca Thornton from May-December 2015, according to the report.

“These transactions were identified because of Baturina’s reported criminal activity,” the report states.

———

Not sure on your second question.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another massive TSFail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The report states that Baturina wired $3.5 million on Feb. 14, 2014, to a bank account for Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC, which Hunter Biden co-founded with Archer, his business partner, the year before.

Baturina transferred another $241,797 to a bank account for Rosemont Seneca Thornton from May-December 2015, according to the report.

“These transactions were identified because of Baturina’s reported criminal activity,” the report states.

———

Not sure on your second question.
    so the specific 3.5 million transaction wasnt flagged for potential criminal activity

the senate report just chose to identify the transaction and include it in their report because Baturina had previous reported unrelated criminal activity (which they describe as having to do with receiving illegal construction contracts, or a previous incident where the former head of the bank of moscow was wrongfully using city funds, some of which got to Baturina)

so.. Baturina had previous unrelated criminal inquiries. baturina sent money to a componay cofounded by hunter biden. not sayin anything, just su ious or something

its innuendo. maybe thats why nobody gives a about it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised a Chumpette didn't make this thread even sooner.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet another Repug Benghazi, whitewater, butter emails, $Ms spent, big wanna-be hard on, but can't consummate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And so it begins

Politico is glorified Snopes, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothingburger Royale.

TSFAIL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    quite the compliment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you say Hunter Biden impacted US government policy, derp?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...

another nothing-burger?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    quite the compliment
    In hack world, no doubt.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you say Hunter Biden impacted US government policy, derp?
    His corruption implicated a sitting vice president and now Democrat presidential nominee.
    If you don't understand how that's bad, you shouldn't be here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His corruption implicated a sitting vice president and now Democrat presidential nominee.
    How did it implicate a sitting vice president and now Democrat presidential nominee, derp?

Be specific.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't understand how that's bad, you shouldn't be here.
    Republican led committee investigation found it a nothingburger.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    so the specific 3.5 million transaction wasnt flagged for potential criminal activity

the senate report just chose to identify the transaction and include it in their report because Baturina had previous reported unrelated criminal activity (which they describe as having to do with receiving illegal construction contracts, or a previous incident where the former head of the bank of moscow was wrongfully using city funds, some of which got to Baturina)

so.. Baturina had previous unrelated criminal inquiries. baturina sent money to a componay cofounded by hunter biden. not sayin anything, just su ious or something

its innuendo. maybe thats why nobody gives a about it
    Russia good now
    Russian innuendo bad now

Thread is already paying dividends

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Republican led committee investigation found it a nothingburger.
    You can call it a nothingburger all you want but Ole Joe is going to have to answer questions about it and he's already shown a weakness in that regard.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are very few people on earth for whom these "dividends" are worth the investment of time you've put into this and other nothingburgers.

How much time have you spent today reading about this stuff, and how many pairs of socks have you gone through?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can call it a nothingburger all you want but Ole Joe is going to have to answer questions about it and he's already shown a weakness in that regard.
    He should answer questions about it. But I just dont think the majority of people give a about this. Learn your lesson, TSA.

Trump got impeached over Ukraine already. People are dying by the boatload and you think they will make this their priority.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    There are very few people on earth for whom these "dividends" are worth the investment of time you've put into this and other nothingburgers.

How much time have you spent today reading about this stuff, and how many pairs of socks have you gone through?
    I’d guess around 15 minutes total.

How much time did you spend posting as Adam Lambert? Was that investment of time worth it to troll the board?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He should answer questions about it. But I just dont think the majority of people give a about this. Learn your lesson, TSA.

Trump got impeached over Ukraine already. People are dying by the boatload and you think they will make this their priority.
    When did I claim people would make this their priority?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia good now
    Russian innuendo bad now

didnt say anything about them being "good"

im not opposed to investigations if there is concern of criminal activity. i'd only take issue if the investigation was launched at the behest of a political rival for partisan purposes

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump got impeached over a real nothing burger in an attempted CIA coup to distract from the real issue of Biden's corruption. People give a , tranny. Your pep talks won't change that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    didnt say anything about them being "good"

im not opposed to investigations if there is concern of criminal activity. i'd only take issue if the investigation was launched at the behest of a political rival for partisan purposes
    You didn't take issue with the Russia investigation that was launched at the behest of a political rival for partisan purposes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ron Johnson, Walking Simpson's 'You Tried' Gif, Releases Biden Ukraine Report

DID YOU KNOW DID YOU KNOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!1¿1??¿?!

Did you know that Joe Biden's son is a up who traded on his family name and got a job on a Ukrainian company's board like every other child of a politician in DC including two who are working in the White House right this very moment?

Oh, you did? Well, then, the report just dropped by The Senate's Dumbest Republican™ won't contain much new information for you.

Despite being warned by US intelligence agencies and members of his very own party that he and Senate Finance Committee Chair Chuck Grassley were laundering Russian propaganda, Senator Ron Johnson went ahead and dropped his hastily polished turd this morning, right in the middle of the SCOTUS nomination/200,000 coronavirus deaths/crazy Trump said last night news cycle, where it promptly rolled into the corner largely unnoticed.

The big conclusion of the report is that Hunter Biden being on the board of Burisma was UNLEGAL because it violated anti-awkwardness statutes.

Yes, for real.

See, former Acting Deputy Chief of Mission in Ukraine George Kent testified that "the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all US officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine." Which is a fair assessment, and one that Biden's longtime State Department official Amos Hochstein also brought to his attention — having the son of the American Vice President in the employ of a corrupt oligarch was a bad look when we were telling Ukraine to clean up its act or else.

But there's no evidence that Biden changed US policy to help his son, so Johnson leans into the criminal "awkwardness."

Johnson warns ominously that, "Although Kent believed that Hunter Biden's role on Burisma's board was awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine," only Kent and Hochstein mentioned it to Biden personally. From which we are to infer ... something?

It was extremely awkward for the State Department to have to "maintain situational awareness of Hunter Biden's association with Burisma," and George Kent testified that he "would have advised any American not to get on the board of Zlochevsky's company." Check and mate, libs!

"The awkwardness for Obama administration officials continued well past his presidency," Johnson continues, pointing to one time in December of 2019 when someone asked John Kerry a question about it. Johnson neglects to point out that both the awkwardness and the question were likely a result of a raging Russian disinformation campaign spearheaded by the president's pro bono lawyer Rudy Giuliani, not because people were still upset about something Joe Biden said in 2015.

In fact, there are quite a few glaring omissions in Johnson's little book report. He forgets to mention that George Kent testified in the impeachment hearings that there was absolutely nothing corrupt in the way Vice President Biden handled the Ukraine issue. Let's take a wildass guess that Kent said exactly the same thing behind closed doors to Johnson's Get Biden investigators, but that didn't make its way into the report, and Johnson refused to release the full transcripts.

Johnson points to allegations that Burisma paid a $7 million bribe to Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 to get the case against its owner dropped, but then asks us to believe that the vice president's insistence in 2015 and 2015 that Ukraine fire its chief prosecutor Viktor Shokin was also an effort to get the case dropped. Because, linear time how does it go?

And, lest we forget, Ron Johnson himself signed a letter in 2016 demanding that Ukraine clean house in its prosecutor's office, the very Russian talking point that's supposed to be the linchpin of his case against Biden. Which is ... awkward.

And speaking of awkward, check out this footage from the April 16, 2014 meeting at the White House between Hunter Biden's business partner Devon Archer and Joe Biden.

https://www.wonkette.com/ron-johnson...ukraine-report

Thread Information