My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    damn. there go hunter biden's presidential hopes and dreams

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...port_FINAL.pdf

Going to be really entertaining watch the MSM try and down play this report and run cover for Biden.
    Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who was the money actually wired to, certainly not Hunter Biden individually?

what was the 3.5 million payment for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

excuses as always from the fickle left

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Continuing to quote someone daily for over a year knowing they have you on ignore...it doesn't get anymore pathetic
    you fall for that every single time too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

On Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC
    (Rosemont Seneca Thornton) bank account for a “Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC
    (Rosemont Seneca Thornton) bank account for a “Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014.”

yep (i read all the parts of the report about the 3.5 million... just trying to get TSA to walk me through the theory)

and what reason do we have to believe that any of this was wrongful or with some corrupt motive? do we know anything about the nature of the consulting agreement between those parties? why should we be specifically concerned? what is the theory?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

HunterBidenandhisassociate,Archer,hadafinancialrel ationshipwithRussianbusinesswomanElenaBaturina.Bat urinaistheformerwifeofthelateYuriLuzhkov,whowasthe mayorofMoscowandwasfiredin2010bythen-RussianpresidentDmitryMedvedevovercorruptionallega tions.298BaturinabecameRussia’sonlyfemalebillionai rewhenherplasticscompany,Inteko,receivedaseriesofM oscowmunicipalcontractswhileherhusbandwasmayor.299 Accordingtoreporting,“Luzhkovusedhispositionasmayo rtoapproveover20realestateprojectsthatwerebuiltbya Baturina-ownedconstructioncompanyandultimatelygeneratedmult ibillion-rubleprofitsforhisfamily.”300Inaddition,aRussianin vestigationledtoacriminalcaseagainsttheformerheado ftheBankofMoscow,AndreyBorodin,who“allegedlyusedmo neyfromtheMoscowCityBudgettolendmoneytos compan ies,whichultimatelytransferred$443milliontoBaturin a.”301OnFeb.14,2014,Baturinawired$3.5milliontoaRos emontSenecaThorntonLLC(RosemontSenecaThornton)bank accountfora“ConsultancyAgreementDD12.02.2014.”302R osemontSenecaThorntonisaninvestmentfirmco-foundedbyHunterBidenthatwasincorporatedonMay28,201 3inWilmington,Del.303AccordingtoTheFinancialTimes, RosemontSenecaThorntonisaconsortiumthatconsistsofR osemontSenecaPartnersandtheThorntonGroup,aMassachu setts-basedfirm.304InJune2009,Bidenco-foundedRosemontSenecaPartnerswithArcherandChristop herHeinz.305TheThorntonGroup’swebsitestatestha h asofficesinBostonandBeijing,listsRosemontSenecaPar tnersamongitslistofalliancesandclients,andincludes photographsfrommultipleeventsattendedbyHunterBiden

70Separately,betweenMay6,2015andDec.8,2015,Baturin asent11wiresintheamountof$391,968.21toabankaccount belongingtoBAKUSALLC(BAKUSA).307Nineofthe11transac tions,totaling$241,797.14weresentfromBaturina’sacc ountstoaRosemontSenecaThorntonbankaccount,whichthe ntransferredtothemoneytoBAKUSA.308The11transaction salllisted“LoanAgreement”inthepaymentdetailssectio n.309BAKUSAwasastartuptechnologycompanyheadquarter edinBuffalo,N.Y.,thatproducedtabletcomputersincoop erationwithunnamedChinesebusinesspartners.310BAKUS AfiledforbankruptcyonMarch29,2019,withareportedlos sof$39million.311Thesetransactionswereidentifiedbe causeofBaturina’sreportedcriminalactivity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HunterBidenandhisassociate,Archer,hadafinancialrel ationshipwithRussianbusinesswomanElenaBaturina.Bat urinaistheformerwifeofthelateYuriLuzhkov,whowasthe mayorofMoscowandwasfiredin2010bythen-RussianpresidentDmitryMedvedevovercorruptionallega tions.298BaturinabecameRussia’sonlyfemalebillionai rewhenherplasticscompany,Inteko,receivedaseriesofM oscowmunicipalcontractswhileherhusbandwasmayor.299 Accordingtoreporting,“Luzhkovusedhispositionasmayo rtoapproveover20realestateprojectsthatwerebuiltbya Baturina-ownedconstructioncompanyandultimatelygeneratedmult ibillion-rubleprofitsforhisfamily.”300Inaddition,aRussianin vestigationledtoacriminalcaseagainsttheformerheado ftheBankofMoscow,AndreyBorodin,who“allegedlyusedmo neyfromtheMoscowCityBudgettolendmoneytos compan ies,whichultimatelytransferred$443milliontoBaturin a.”301OnFeb.14,2014,Baturinawired$3.5milliontoaRos emontSenecaThorntonLLC(RosemontSenecaThornton)bank accountfora“ConsultancyAgreementDD12.02.2014.”302R osemontSenecaThorntonisaninvestmentfirmco-foundedbyHunterBidenthatwasincorporatedonMay28,201 3inWilmington,Del.303AccordingtoTheFinancialTimes, RosemontSenecaThorntonisaconsortiumthatconsistsofR osemontSenecaPartnersandtheThorntonGroup,aMassachu setts-basedfirm.304InJune2009,Bidenco-foundedRosemontSenecaPartnerswithArcherandChristop herHeinz.305TheThorntonGroup’swebsitestatestha h asofficesinBostonandBeijing,listsRosemontSenecaPar tnersamongitslistofalliancesandclients,andincludes photographsfrommultipleeventsattendedbyHunterBiden

70Separately,betweenMay6,2015andDec.8,2015,Baturin asent11wiresintheamountof$391,968.21toabankaccount belongingtoBAKUSALLC(BAKUSA).307Nineofthe11transac tions,totaling$241,797.14weresentfromBaturina’sacc ountstoaRosemontSenecaThorntonbankaccount,whichthe ntransferredtothemoneytoBAKUSA.308The11transaction salllisted“LoanAgreement”inthepaymentdetailssectio n.309BAKUSAwasastartuptechnologycompanyheadquarter edinBuffalo,N.Y.,thatproducedtabletcomputersincoop erationwithunnamedChinesebusinesspartners.310BAKUS AfiledforbankruptcyonMarch29,2019,withareportedlos sof$39million.311Thesetransactionswereidentifiedbe causeofBaturina’sreportedcriminalactivity.
    Did your brain just melt, guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep (i read all the parts of the report about the 3.5 million... just trying to get TSA to walk me through the theory)
    I didn't know if you had the time yet.

No doubt TSA will paste some tweets and and e his football.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't know if you had the time yet.

there wasnt much about the 3.5 million he seems particularly worked up about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there wasnt much about the 3.5 million he seems particularly worked up about
    He's worked up about the fact no one of note is worked up about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA fell for it again.
    Are you going to blame trump fjr biden corrupt son !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see anything especially corrupt here, much less illegal.

I see some indirect nepotism stuff but I'm not sure if you want to get into a discussion about nepotism and elected officials.

Do you want to get into a discussion about nepotism and elected officials?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still remember how concerned you were when Don Jr met with the Fusion GPS lawyer about adoptions

In early 2015 the former Acting Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent, raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed, and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”

In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine.

Although Kent believed that Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board was awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine, the Committees are only aware of two individuals — Kent and former U.S. Special Envoy and Coordinator for International Energy Affairs Amos Hochstein — who raised concerns to Vice President Joe Biden (Hochstein) or his staff (Kent).

The awkwardness for Obama administration officials continued well past his presidency. Former Secretary of State John Kerry had knowledge of Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board, but when asked about it at a town hall event in Nashua, N.H. on Dec. 8, 2019, Kerry falsely said, “I had no knowledge about any of that. None. No.” Evidence to the contrary is detailed in Section V.

Former Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland testified that confronting oligarchs would send an anticorruption message in Ukraine. Kent told the Committees that Zlochevsky was an “odious oligarch.” However, in December 2015, instead of following U.S. objectives of confronting oligarchs, Vice President Biden’s staff advised him to avoid commenting on Zlochevsky and recommended he say, “I’m not going to get into naming names or accusing individuals.”

Hunter Biden was serving on Burisma’s board (supposedly consulting on corporate governance and transparency) when Zlochevsky allegedly paid a $7 million bribe to officials serving under Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Vitaly Yarema, to “shut the case against Zlochevsky.” Kent testified that this bribe occurred in December 2014 (seven months after Hunter joined Burisma’s board), and, after learning about it, he and the Resident Legal Advisor reported this allegation to the FBI.

Hunter Biden was a U.S. Secret Service protectee from Jan. 29, 2009 to July 8, 2014. A day before his last trip as a protectee, Time published an article describing Burisma’s ramped up lobbying efforts to U.S. officials and Hunter’s involvement in Burisma’s board. Before ending his protective detail, Hunter Biden received Secret Service protection on trips to multiple foreign locations, including Moscow, Beijing, Doha, Paris, Seoul, Manila, Tokyo, Mexico City, Milan, Florence, Shanghai, Geneva, London, Dublin, Munich, Berlin, Bogota, Abu Dhabi, Nairobi, Hong Kong, Taipei, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Johannesburg, Brussels, Madrid, Mumbai and Lake Como.

Andrii Telizhenko, the Democrats’ personification of Russian disinformation, met with Obama administration officials, including Elisabeth Zentos, a member of Obama’s National Security Council, at least 10 times. A Democrat lobbying firm, Blue Star Strategies, contracted with Telizhenko from 2016 to 2017 and continued to request his assistance as recent as the summer of 2019. A recent news article detailed other extensive contacts between Telizhenko and Obama administration officials.

In addition to the over $4 million paid by Burisma for Hunter Biden’s and Archer’s board memberships, Hunter Biden, his family, and Archer received millions of dollars from foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.

Archer received $142,300 from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan, purportedly for a car, the same day Vice President Joe Biden appeared with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arsemy Yasenyuk and addressed Ukrainian legislators in Kyiv regarding Russia’s actions in Crimea.

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of Moscow.

Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong to fund a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.

Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and the People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in cash flow.

Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European pros ution or human trafficking ring.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...report-alleges
    lol "adoptions"

"sucker!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have bad comprehension skills ducks. That is not what he said and your reply makes no sense.

Now go play at the hospital without wearing a mask.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

and what reason do we have to believe that any of this was wrongful or with some corrupt motive? do we know anything about the nature of the consulting agreement between those parties? why should we be specifically concerned? what is the theory?
    The banks were concerned enough to flag multiple wires for potential criminal activity. The concern would be who wa wiring and why.

——

The report says that several transactions involving Biden-controlled firms were flagged for “potential criminal financial activity,” including wire transfers that Biden sent to his uncle, James Biden, and payments that he received from a mysterious Chinese businessman believed to have ties to the People’s Liberation Army (PLA).

The report focuses on millions of dollars in wire payments that Hunter Biden’s firms received from Ye Jianming, the founder of CEFC China Energy Co., and Gongwen Dong, a U.S.-based associate of Ye’s.

According to Republicans, Ye has “extensive” connections to the Chinese government.

He reportedly served as deputy secretary for the China Association for International Friendly Contacts (CAIFC), a front group for the PLA. A report from the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission in 2011 said that CAIFC has “dual roles of intelligence collection and conducting People’s Republic of China propaganda.”

The Senate report says that on Aug. 4, 2017, a subsidiary of Ye’s company called CEFC Infrastructure Investment (US) LLC, wired $100,000 to Owasco, the Biden law firm.

A month later, on Sept. 8, 2017, Hunter Biden and Gongwen Dong applied for a $100,000 line of credit under a s company they formed called Hudson West III LLC, according to the Senate report.

Biden, his uncle James, and James’s wife, Sara Biden, accessed the account through credit cards, and spent $101,291 on what Republicans call “extravagant items,” including plane tickets, hotels, restaurants and items at Apple stores.

The wires were “identified for potential financial criminal activity,” the report says.

According to the report, CEFC Infrastructure Investment wired $5 million to the bank account for Hudson West III on Aug. 8, 2017. Of that, nearly $4.8 million was wired to Biden’s law firm over the next year.

The committees relied on confidential Treasury Department records for details about the transactions. The records are not fully described in the report, but Republicans refer to committee requests for Su ious Activity Reports (SARs), which banks are required to file with the Treasury Department when they spot su ious transactions.

The report also flags wire transfers that Biden received from Elena Baturina, a Russian billionaire who was married to Yuri Luzhkov. Luzhkov served as Moscow’s mayor until his death in 2010.

The report states that Baturina wired $3.5 million on Feb. 14, 2014, to a bank account for Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC, which Hunter Biden co-founded with Archer, his business partner, the year before.

Baturina transferred another $241,797 to a bank account for Rosemont Seneca Thornton from May-December 2015, according to the report.

“These transactions were identified because of Baturina’s reported criminal activity,” the report states.

The report also refers to potential payments from Biden to women from Russia and Eastern Europe who may have had links to “pros ution or human trafficking ring[s]” in Eastern Europe.

“These foreign nationals have questionable backgrounds that have been identified as being consistent with a range of criminal activities, including but not limited to organized pros ution and/or human trafficking, money laundering, fraud, and embezzlement,” according to the Republicans.

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2020/09/...mpression=true

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ole Joe is gonna lose his at the debates when this is brought up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The banks were concerned enough to flag multiple wires for potential criminal activity. The concern would be who wa wiring and why.

——

The report says that several transactions involving Biden-controlled firms were flagged for “potential criminal financial activity,” including wire transfers that Biden sent to his uncle, James Biden, and payments that he received from a mysterious Chinese businessman believed to have ties to the People’s Liberation Army (PLA).

The report focuses on millions of dollars in wire payments that Hunter Biden’s firms received from Ye Jianming, the founder of CEFC China Energy Co., and Gongwen Dong, a U.S.-based associate of Ye’s.

According to Republicans, Ye has “extensive” connections to the Chinese government.

He reportedly served as deputy secretary for the China Association for International Friendly Contacts (CAIFC), a front group for the PLA. A report from the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission in 2011 said that CAIFC has “dual roles of intelligence collection and conducting People’s Republic of China propaganda.”

The Senate report says that on Aug. 4, 2017, a subsidiary of Ye’s company called CEFC Infrastructure Investment (US) LLC, wired $100,000 to Owasco, the Biden law firm.

A month later, on Sept. 8, 2017, Hunter Biden and Gongwen Dong applied for a $100,000 line of credit under a s company they formed called Hudson West III LLC, according to the Senate report.

Biden, his uncle James, and James’s wife, Sara Biden, accessed the account through credit cards, and spent $101,291 on what Republicans call “extravagant items,” including plane tickets, hotels, restaurants and items at Apple stores.

The wires were “identified for potential financial criminal activity,” the report says.

According to the report, CEFC Infrastructure Investment wired $5 million to the bank account for Hudson West III on Aug. 8, 2017. Of that, nearly $4.8 million was wired to Biden’s law firm over the next year.

The committees relied on confidential Treasury Department records for details about the transactions. The records are not fully described in the report, but Republicans refer to committee requests for Su ious Activity Reports (SARs), which banks are required to file with the Treasury Department when they spot su ious transactions.

The report also flags wire transfers that Biden received from Elena Baturina, a Russian billionaire who was married to Yuri Luzhkov. Luzhkov served as Moscow’s mayor until his death in 2010.

The report states that Baturina wired $3.5 million on Feb. 14, 2014, to a bank account for Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC, which Hunter Biden co-founded with Archer, his business partner, the year before.

Baturina transferred another $241,797 to a bank account for Rosemont Seneca Thornton from May-December 2015, according to the report.

“These transactions were identified because of Baturina’s reported criminal activity,” the report states.

The report also refers to potential payments from Biden to women from Russia and Eastern Europe who may have had links to “pros ution or human trafficking ring[s]” in Eastern Europe.

“These foreign nationals have questionable backgrounds that have been identified as being consistent with a range of criminal activities, including but not limited to organized pros ution and/or human trafficking, money laundering, fraud, and embezzlement,” according to the Republicans.

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2020/09/...mpression=true

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much did the GOP pay Derkach - the Russian spy for this bogus info?

lol

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

are you going to hold the Trump children to the same standard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

—— cutting out wall of text
    was the $3.5 mil transaction flagged for potential criminal activity?

from all of the transactions which were flagged, do we have the outcomes of any criminal inquiries/investigations?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looks like he shut that reported down with authority to me, TSA.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the right is trying so hard to look for the 2020 version of ButHerEmails

Thread Information