Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tell this is really important to you. You must really want Biden prosecuted / impeached for his nepotism for Hunter.
    that’s cool you’re admitting that all of the trump children need to spend the rest of their lives behind bars, right?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can tell this is really important to you. You must really want Biden prosecuted / impeached for his nepotism for Hunter.
    that’s cool you’re admitting that all of the trump children need to spend the rest of their lives behind bars, right?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no derp. I know you are too scared to think for yourself, and that’s what gets you owned so many times a day here.

but if you’re concerned about nepotism, even if you don’t know what it means. That means you’re concerned about all nepotism. So you want the trump children and spouses jailed too, right?

i mean you’re not just lying because you’re an ignorant frightened moron, right? You’re actually concerned about ethics violations.

right derp?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no derp. I know you are too scared to think for yourself, and that’s what gets you owned so many times a day here.
    Irony.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but if you’re concerned about nepotism, even if you don’t know what it means. That means you’re concerned about all nepotism. So you want the trump children and spouses jailed too, right?
    Legally speaking, tell us what nepotism means in your own words. And then cite the justification for life imprisonment.

This will be a swing and a whiff if you even bother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, what a spectacular dud this investigation was. It couldn't even make the headlines of the day on the day it was released. I have to say that I was concerned there was going to be at least something in the report that could be effectively weaponized against Joe Biden but there was really nothing other than some red meat for Trump's true believers. That's not going to win him any swing states.
    Last edited by DMX7; 09-25-2020 at 04:00 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, what a spectacular dud this investigation was. It couldn't even make the headlines on the day on the day it was released. I have to say that I was concerned there was going to be at least something in the report that could be effectively weaponized against Joe Biden but there was really nothing other than some red meat for Trump's true believers. That's not going to win him any swing states.
    does Tara Reid even believe Tara Reid anymore?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Wow, what a spectacular dud this investigation was. It couldn't even make the headlines on the day on the day it was released. I have to say that I was concerned there was going to be at least something in the report that could be effectively weaponized against Joe Biden but there was really nothing other than some red meat for Trump's true believers. That's not going to win him any swing states.
    Biden’s camp is worried

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...c67_story.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're preparing for Trump to pretend in the debate that the whole COVID thing didn't even happen and that Hunter Biden is running for president. They should prepare because exposing this nothing burger will be another path cleared to victory for Biden.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    personal and family attacks.

That's going to play great with the suburban moms he sorely needs.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    personal and family attacks.

That's going to play great with the suburban moms he sorely needs.
    Biden losing his cool responding to said attacks won’t play great with the suburban moms, that what his camp is worried about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a fan of Trump and you think Biden should be worrying about losing his cool?

Biden losing his cool probably means he gets exhausted trying to say 4 words too fast.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legally speaking, tell us what nepotism means in your own words. And then cite the justification for life imprisonment.

This will be a swing and a whiff if you even bother.
    Jesus derp you’re an idiot.

so because nepotism is wrong, then you agree all of the Trump children and spouses should be in prison, since what hunter Biden did was so wrong, you want to see the Trump children punished as well.

Quit deflecting because you were too dumb to not get yourself on again. Answer a simple question.

or, are you a hypocrite that doesn’t care how corrupt your side is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden losing his cool responding to said attacks won’t play great with the suburban moms, that what his camp is worried about.
    It would actually be a good time for Biden to remind people that unlike Trump, Biden will not be engaging in flagrant nepotism. Hunter will not be in the administration and of course he did nothing wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so because nepotism is wrong, then you agree all of the Trump children and spouses should be in prison, since what hunter Biden did was so wrong, you want to see the Trump children punished as well.

Quit deflecting because you were too dumb to not get yourself on again. Answer a simple question.

lol the trump kids have ran businesses and whatnot right? before office, right?

all hunter did was smoke crack and sniff heavy amounts of white up his nostrils while getting kicked out of the military and impregnating a stripper most likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also funny how phobeBogie sticks up for hunter the crackhead but demonizes those who smoke weed and claims they're the real junkies. what a delusional outlook but phobeBogie is pretty damn delusional as it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they'll be totally ok with Trump's attacks but will be turned off by Biden's response when he defense it?

Cool

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tell us in your own words what legally nepotism is. Simple stuff, bro.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking suburban moms give a about this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i.e. Spurtacular doesn't know what nepotism is and doesn't really know how to use a dictionary. Therefore he needs you to explain it to him so he can pretend he knew all along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    phobeBogie believes Joe Hiden was working as a consult with burisma too while ing strippers and smoking crack with his some Hunter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just sounds like more pandering to his base. I think he would be just trying to drive the vote with it, I don't see any other strategy behind it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp chiming in with a comfort narrative.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i.e. Spurtacular doesn't know what nepotism is and doesn't really know how to use a dictionary. Therefore he needs you to explain it to him so he can pretend he knew all along.

he’s so dumb. He gets massive elephant sized s taken on him every single day. But continues to double down to show he can take even more.

how sad is his life on disability that this is his only contact with the outside world?

Thread Information