My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they had the worst fans in the league tbh... just look at CN

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Another note about the Seahawks... the OG Legion of Boom with Chancellor, Thomas and Sherman in their primes would have fared just as poorly as they are now if they had the 2020 D-line instead of Bennett, Avril, McDonald, Clemons, (healthy) Irvin, etc. all in their primes.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    they had the worst fans in the league tbh... just look at CN
    False.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    even before they moved to LA, the raiders always had a 9th home game in san diego. their fans didnt give a tbh. i'm sure there are some great die hard fans, but on the whole? nah, the fans didnt support the team much. im sure they had plenty of fair weather fans when marty had that machine running

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    even before they moved to LA, the raiders always had a 9th home game in san diego. their fans didnt give a tbh. i'm sure there are some great die hard fans, but on the whole? nah, the fans didnt support the team much. im sure they had plenty of fair weather fans when marty had that machine running
    They weren't a great fanbase yes, but I definitely wouldn't call them the worst. I remember back in the day when San Diego was an awesome home field advantage; , I grew up on stories on some crazy at Qualcomm games. Problem is the ownership became beyond toxic, the stadium itself a hole, and the team mediocre. Obviously the Raiders fanbase went through/is going through the same and staying strong but its understandable for a team with a history of losing/choking to become jaded.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Even during their peak Rivers years (2005-2013), their road record was oddly on par with or better than their home record. Whenever they had a home game in the playoffs they practically always lost. Whenever they started out the playoffs in the wild card and on the road they'd usually win a game before ultimately suc bing. When another California team or a big-name team like the Steelers or Cowboys or Packers came, the crowd was always close to 40-50% away team fans. Not quite the consistent 50% (and up to 80% when big name teams played there) you saw the last two years, but close enough... why is that?

SD is a posh, oversized party / retirement town. Not really a great place for sports, or high paying jobs for that matter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    even before they moved to LA, the raiders always had a 9th home game in san diego.
    Overstated.

But that's because the Raiders built their market share before the Chargers were even a franchise. That's not on the fans, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Overstated.

But that's because the Raiders built their market share before the Chargers were even a franchise. That's not on the fans, tbh.
    chargers should have relocated to somewhere like st louis or louisville tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    chargers should have relocated to somewhere like st louis or louisville tbh.
    LA market is never a fail in the long term.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they should have been retracted

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they should have been retracted
    got to have 32 teams though otherwise it's a mess

the current NFL schedule is perfect, I hope they nix the 17 game idea.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Happy Football Gameday in America!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Update: My prediction changes to CHICAGO @ Atlanta now that Julio Jones is out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Bears should trade Foles to the Eagles for a 2nd or 3rd, tbh. Trubisky is just fine and Foles doesn't deserve to rot on the bench. Meanwhile, the Eagles are in dire need of a competent quarterback, especially one who's won a Super Bowl MVP, tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Bears should trade Foles to the Eagles for a 2nd or 3rd, tbh. Trubisky is just fine and Foles doesn't deserve to rot on the bench. Meanwhile, the Eagles are in dire need of a competent quarterback, especially one who's won a Super Bowl MVP, tbh.
    No way they could get a 2nd for Foles, but I agree the Eagles should use a midround pick to get him if possible.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sean McVay is the Jim Harbaugh of piss poor time management. Ironically, in the same (loaded) division.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No way they could get a 2nd for Foles, but I agree the Eagles should use a midround pick to get him if possible.
    Carson Wentz simply can't run or throw at a competent QB level anymore, probably because of all the injuries tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patsfan vs. Spurraider21, this early window should be good in this thread tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    why trot out that terrible kicker on 4th and 13 for a >50 yard kick, McVay? Just punt it or even go for it. That guy can't kick. He missed a 25 yarder against Dallas week 1, what makes you think he can hit a 52 yarder?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders jumping on a hard count on a PUNT. good god

front 4 is really showing up though. maurice hurst is significantly better than maliek collins, but collins gets more snaps because he's marinelli's guy. hope that doesnt last long

and cant believe i'm saying this, but tom cable deserves a lot of credit for the raiders OL with all these missing parts
    Last edited by spurraider21; 09-27-2020 at 12:21 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The 49ers have such a good coach/front office/well oiled system that they could trot out 22 practice squad starters and still win tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jordan REED is a huge weapon for the 49ers... Brate, OJ and Gronk WHO?!? Dallas Goedert and Ertz WHO?

Kittle and Jordan Reed... now that's a combo!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders were doing everything right then jacobs fumbled in the red zone, damn

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jordan Reed injured. What is with the turf at that stadium

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    wow, replay showed jacobs clearly recovered the fumble... they didnt overturn it even after review. the ?

i guess its not a raiders-pats game without a controversial call

edit: PICK. get the ball back right there again. raiders defense completely dominating so far

Thread Information