36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Roethlisberger is pure greatness

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Julio WHO?! Seriously. Falcons are good this year. Just ran into the best team in week 1, and choked away week 2. No sweat. They'll still make the playoffs and Quinn will keep his job.
    Update: My prediction changes to CHICAGO @ Atlanta now that Julio Jones is out.
    That was a quick turnaround brother.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    JuJu Smith Schuster... Houston just sucks nuts.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree, but I was high on the Falcons from week 1.

Bears are still kicking though. Their defense doesn't usually shine until the 2nd halves anyways and we all know the Falcons can choke on a fat one like there's no tomorrow. So we'll see.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he has the memory of a goldfish tbh

seattle went from legion of boom 2.0 to ty defense in one week too

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jason Garrett
    Daniel Jones
    team of 2nd stringers pwning the NFL
    NFC Best

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    offense leaving our defense out to dry. no sustained drives for a while, D is totally gassed

also love abram's instinct and energy but damn he's a poor form tackler. missed a big one against michel earlier and burkhead for the TD

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerick McKinnon a legit double threat... those 2 years off really made him look 20 again

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Carr to Renfrow

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    TD Burrow!!

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Carr with the big boy throw

Raiders look good this year. All those guys that on Gruden better go into hiding

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Thank goodness we are facing the Giants tbh. The division is just ridiculous this year. Can’t fall too behind this early in the season. A 1-2 start is like a death sentence

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    , I knew I should have still gone with the Niners despite all the injuries.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    would be funny as if Wentz threw a pick 6 to end the first half... would make my day

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    nevermind... Wentz threw a TD

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Carr with the big boy throw

Raiders look good this year. All those guys that on Gruden better go into hiding
    huge TD to end the half... raiders get the ball back to start the 3rd too. get the defense some rest. that front 4 was feasting in the first quarter

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    huge TD to end the half... raiders get the ball back to start the 3rd too. get the defense some rest. that front 4 was feasting in the first quarter
    How tf did Renfrow go undrafted. He was DeShaun’s security blanket for four year.

you know Bill is keeping notes

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How tf did Renfrow go undrafted. He was DeShaun’s security blanket for four year.

you know Bill is keeping notes
    he was a 5th round pick last year

teams usually look for more upside in the draft than a designated slot guy. undersized, ran a 4.6, etc. but yeah with how valuable slot receivers are in today's league, you're seeing guys like Van Jefferson get drafted in the 2nd round now.
    Last edited by spurraider21; 09-27-2020 at 01:46 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thank goodness we are facing the Giants tbh. The division is just ridiculous this year. Can’t fall too behind this early in the season. A 1-2 start is like a death sentence
    On a similar note. I wouldn't be surprised if Sean McVay is on the hot seat if the Rams don't make the playoffs this year. His "new and creative" offensive schemes have been figured out by the NFL and his decision making isn't just questionable, it's godawful. Even the off-the-field decisions like flying the team back to LA instead of staying east, looking like the Rams are feeling the major jet lag that they could have easily avoided by using Shanahan's blueprint by keeping the team east for 2 straight east coast games.

McVay wastes 3rd quarter timeouts (and timeouts in general) like there's no tomorrow... that's on the coach. His offensive scheme is stale. His defense isn't particularly good. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams act quick to move in a better direction.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    By the way, I didn't make up the name "Trash Allen". Jalen Ramsey (of the Rams) did.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jalen Ramsey getting ed on in man coverage all game long by "Trash Allen", Diggs, and company. Just like the legitimate catch he gave up to Gallup in week 1. That dude is a prissy and a fraud.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bears getting jobbed by the PackerRefs tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    By the way, I didn't make up the name "Trash Allen". Jalen Ramsey (of the Rams) did.
    Because he knew he was going to get trashed by Allen?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    On a similar note. I wouldn't be surprised if Sean McVay is on the hot seat if the Rams don't make the playoffs this year. His "new and creative" offensive schemes have been figured out by the NFL and his decision making isn't just questionable, it's godawful. Even the off-the-field decisions like flying the team back to LA instead of staying east, looking like the Rams are feeling the major jet lag that they could have easily avoided by using Shanahan's blueprint by keeping the team east for 2 straight east coast games.

McVay wastes 3rd quarter timeouts (and timeouts in general) like there's no tomorrow... that's on the coach. His offensive scheme is stale. His defense isn't particularly good. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams act quick to move in a better direction.
    They are gifted 6 wins this year right off the bat by facing the NFC Least and the Jets/Dolphins. McVay wins the games he’s supposed to win. I agree about his coaching but if they go 4-6 in those other 10 games then they are in the playoffs.

Thread Information