Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    kamara touchdown was play of the week
    that, or Foles getting clobbered by 3 Falcons and still simultaneously being able to throw a 50 yard bomb for the game winning TD to Miller.

if Dak had thrown a TD in the end zone instead of the pick at the end, that would have definitely been play of the week, considering how close it was to a sack... shades of Eli Manning/Tyree and for a split second I thought it was going to be a TD, but Gallup and Noah Brown had to be running the same route which attracted Seahawks to the ball like a swarm of wasps. For shame.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Taysom Hill and our pathetic secondary cost us the game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Darth_Pelican have they extended Lattimore yet? If not, I would let him walk, tbh. He's a drama queen just like the two Jenkins who are old, washed up and slow, drama queens.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Rodgers over Brees always and forever

Brees sits somewhere in the top 15 all time. Maybe 20.
    Comparing a 41 year old Brees with a dead arm and a 36 year old Rodgers isn't really a fair fight tbh. Brees was still slinging it pretty well at 36. Now he has to rely on efficiency, which he did fine with last night. He had a higher QBR and a higher passer rating than Rodgers last night. He wasn't the reason that the Saints lost last night. That fumble by Hill and penalties were the difference. The Saints actually beat the Packers in every offensive category last night including return yards.
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 09-28-2020 at 09:45 AM.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Darth_Pelican have they extended Lattimore yet? If not, I would let him walk, tbh. He's a drama queen just like the two Jenkins who are old, washed up and slow, drama queens.
    He has regressed every season. I'm not sure if he's worth a max deal. Malcolm Jenkins actually made a few good open field tackles last night, and the horse collar penalty against him was garbage. He can't cover anyone anymore, but his strength is the blitz and run stopping.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Hmmm

Bucs 2-1
    Panthers 1-2
    Saints 1-2
    Falcons 0-3

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Stop it son, I know you're a Dak hater but this team is trash top to bottom. Dak will never be a Rodger's type QB and we shouldn't expect him to be with the talent he has around him. The entire organization just sucks as a whole. Losers with Garrett and Romo and losers with Dak and FatCarthy, it is what it is.
    Yep, I've already stated many times why they need to move on from Dak. However it won't change anything with this organization. The scapegoat is always a moving target under Jones (Romo, The Bot, Dak, the defense, Marinelli, Kiffin, Linehan, etc). Nothing will ever change tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He has regressed every season. I'm not sure if he's worth a max deal. Malcolm Jenkins actually made a few good open field tackles last night, and the horse collar penalty against him was garbage. He can't cover anyone anymore, but his strength is the blitz and run stopping.
    So Malcolm Jenkins is a box safety, a poor man's Jamal Adams but 12 years older, and more noteworthy for his political crap these days than his play. Got it.

As for Lattimore, y'all should probably let some ty team like Miami give him a max deal. It's time to rebuild and collect those comp picks. Because the window with Brees as a contender is over. Last year's OT playoff loss was the "last bite at the apple", as Joe Buck righteously put it as one Kirk Cousins delivered the nail in the coffin.

Fitting that the Saints contention window would begin and end with a Vikings home playoff overtime game that ended on the first possession without the other team getting a chance to possess the ball, and questionable PI/no PI.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Excited for the matchup of the season, tbh. Two best teams in the NFL going at it. Hopefully it lives up to expectation.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Surprised Harbaugh didn't go for it on 4th down. He's usually very agressive on these situations.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Andy Reid

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Was that the UT dude?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Jackson

4 completions
    12 yards

No team with this RB behind center can be considered a contender.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Jackson

4 completions
    12 yards

No team with this RB behind center can be considered a contender.
    He has had at least 3 dropped passes. He's completing 80% of his passes on the season so far. Top 3 QB in the legue for years to come, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 09-28-2020 at 08:20 PM.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Was that the UT dude?
    yee

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Best wide receiver in the league.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The Chiefs making the best defense on the league look like a Bryn Forbes led lineup.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Comparing a 41 year old Brees with a dead arm and a 36 year old Rodgers isn't really a fair fight tbh. Brees was still slinging it pretty well at 36. Now he has to rely on efficiency, which he did fine with last night. He had a higher QBR and a higher passer rating than Rodgers last night. He wasn't the reason that the Saints lost last night. That fumble by Hill and penalties were the difference. The Saints actually beat the Packers in every offensive category last night including return yards.
    I think Brees is one of the most consistent of all time. I think he extraordinary at routine in that Dome. But I buy into the criticism of all the high draft picks the Saints used to surround him with talent. I put him in the same class of Young, Manning and Warner in terms of accuracy.

But there are a decent amount of QBs I would choose before him to adapt on the road. And this is even in his prime.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lamar has no answer for cover 0

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Sadly Lamar is NFL Kershaw. Still my GOAT tho

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Chiefs can ice this game right here with a TD to finish the half and another one to begin the second.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Mahoming

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    WTF

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count