Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't know man. Every country has to deal with some of those.
    What % of Argentina do you think is like that? Not a loaded question, just curious.

Keep in mind, Murica has a ed up election system and a ed up congress that results in sparsely populated racist states being over represented, so that 30% really ends up with 45% of the vote.

Ravens' receivers haven't helped Lamar at all on this game.
    Continued from last year.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What % of Argentina do you think is like that? Not a loaded question, just curious.

Keep in mind, Murica has a ed up election system and a ed up congress that results in sparsely populated racist states being over represented, so that 30% really ends up with 45% of the vote.
    Argentina is usually very left leaning but they have their fair share of hardcore right wingers. I would say 30% sounds about right. They definitely are enough to win an election from time to time.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Lamar can't take back to back sacks like he did there.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Argentina is usually very left leaning but they have their fair share of hardcore right wingers. I would say 30% sounds about right. They definitely are enough to win an election from time to time.
    Although I gotta admit that our right wingers would probably look center field compared to some US gun-owning bible-thumping guys.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Although I gotta admit that our right wingers would probably look center field compared to some US gun-owning bible-thumping guys.
    Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Every country has a faction of right wingers, only Murica has right wingers who think the free market can sufficiently regulate healthcare, wearing masks in a pandemic is actually harmful and that not taxing rich people at all leads to better wealth equality

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Argentina is far more racist than USA. They think they are white and look down on their neighbors for racial reasons. Why do you think all the Nazis ran off there...

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That was a hard loss for the Ravens and Lamar. They will continue to win games during the regular season but when the playoffs begin they will have to prove they can win big games.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Argentina is far more racist than USA. They think they are white and look down on their neighbors for racial reasons. Why do you think all the Nazis ran off there...
    The Nazis ran off there because Argentina was willing to take them. There’s a much bigger Nazi presidence in Murica than there is in Argentina these days (you being an example of said Nazi presence ).

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Because we have very lax immigration policies. Same reason our neighbors can come and start a life anywhen they want. That's not very racist if you ask me, tbh. Sure, we have people like you that about the "dirty Bolivians" getting through so easily, but whatchagonnado? every country has to deal with people like that.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Nazis ran off there because Argentina was willing to take them. There’s a much bigger Nazi presidence in Murica than there is in Argentina these days (you being an example of said Nazi presence ).
    Google images "Argentina White" for the Lolz

Actual Nazi party members fled there. Would you call a current day Russian Nazi? Just lazy labeling by Americans.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Actual Nazi party members fled there. Would you call a current day Russian Nazi? Just lazy labeling by Americans.
    I’m aware actual Nazis glad to Argentina. More recently though Argentina has a big Jew presence and IIRC even has anti-Semitism laws.

i have no idea why Russia is relevant, all I know is the 2017 march in Charlottesville looks like the closest thing we’ve had to a Nazi Party since the 1930s.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I’m aware actual Nazis glad to Argentina. More recently though Argentina has a big Jew presence and IIRC even has anti-Semitism laws.

i have no idea why Russia is relevant, all I know is the 2017 march in Charlottesville looks like the closest thing we’ve had to a Nazi Party since the 1930s.
    That is fair. They don't like me either.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Looking forward to that Chiefs vs. Bucs super bowl. Should be a good one...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

nazi = fascist + jq

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    It's always an NFC East team that ties and f's up all the tiebreakers for the Cowboys.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The corona got the Vikes and the ans

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The corona got the Vikes and the ans
    Did they say how many players? , this probably ends in a suspension.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Did they say how many players? , this probably ends in a suspension.
    Originally was 3, but I read that 8 have it now officially.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Jackson is 0-3 vs the Chiefs on the regular season. 21-1 vs everybody else. That's crazy, tbh.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Originally was 3, but I read that 8 have it now officially.
    3 players 5 staff

Thread Information