Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 3, 2020

September 27, 2020

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS SINGLE
    Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Las Vegas @ New England
    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Houston @ Pittsburgh
    Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Tennessee @ Minnesota
    Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Cincinnati @ Philadelphia
    Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

NY Jets @ Indianapolis (LATE)
    Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Carolina @ LA Chargers (LATE)
    Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

UPDATES: Great Falls MT: LV-NE to TN-MIN (Wed)

FOX EARLY Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

San Francisco @ NY Giants
    Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

Chicago @ Atlanta
    Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

LA Rams @ Buffalo
    Chris Myers, Greg Jennings, Brock Huard

Washington @ Cleveland
    Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

FOX LATE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Dallas @ Seattle
    Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Tampa Bay @ Denver

Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Detroit @ Arizona
    Stockton, Brady Quinn

Thursday Night: Miami @ Jacksonville (NFLN)
    Sunday Night: Green Bay @ New Orleans (NBC; Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth)
    Monday Night: Kansas City @ Baltimore (ESPN)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas @ Seattle huge game for both teams, no brainer that Fox protects it and gives it its "A" team.

Green Bay @ New Orleans... one QB aging like wine, the other like bread? We'll see.

Trash Allen finally faces a tough team and defense. We'll see what he's really made of. Bills are at home but likely minimal to no fans.

Real test for Derek Carr and the Raiders this week.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Week 3 Predictions:

MIA @ JAC - Not sold on Gardner Minshew, but the Jaguars are the better overall team. Miami has looked terrible. Jags have fans in attendance.
    LV @ NE - Carr will make things interesting, and it will be a high-scoring game. Cam will cook. Belichick wins.
    HOU @ PIT - Houston sucks nuts this year. Their offense stinks and their defense isn't good except for the occasional JJ Watt play. Steelers roll at home.
    NYJ @ IND - The Jets are just hapless this year. The thing is, if they get the #1 overall pick this year, they'll trade it because they still believe in Darnold.
    LA @ BUF - This could go either way, but I just don't believe in Josh Allen yet. The Rams have looked like a well-oiled machine to this point.
    WAS @ CLE - Neither team is great, both teams have good pass rushers, but the 'Skins have a great pass rush and the "Scary" Terry McLaren F1 road car.
    CIN @ PHI - Eagles desperately need this game for their psyches and if they want a chance at all this season. Need a big bounce-back from Wentz.
    TEN @ MIN - The Vikings are pretty much on their last strike as well. Sense of urgency needs to show up at home, or else they're bottom-feeders.
    CAR @ LAC - The Chargers' impressive defense will stymie the Panthers' anemic offense. No McCaffrey, no offense, this could be a shutout-- or close.
    TB @ DEN - Bucs get a road win against an inferior AFC opponent. Brady tears apart the Broncos' mediocre-at-best 2020 defense.
    CHI @ ATL - This could go either way, and the Bears defense could prove too much, but the Falcons have a great offense and NEED to win, or Quinn is toast.
    SF @ NYG - The 49ers are still a much better team; such a well-oiled machine in spite of the injuries and backup QB. The Giants are a couple years away.
    DET @ AZ - Kyler Murray continues to impress, and this time he's not playing his first NFL game, so it definitely does not end in a tie. Cardinals roll at home.
    DAL @ SEA - I think this game will be close and extremely high-scoring; both defenses are injured and in disarray; but Russell Wilson gets the last laugh at home.
    GB @ NO - The Saints absolutely need to win this game. They're at home; if they can't get the win and bounce back from Week 2's ugly loss, they're doomed.
    KC @ BAL - The game of the week, but sucks that it's on MNF instead of SNF. Really SNF worthy. Could determine AFC #1 seed/first round bye tiebreaker.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Is it mandatory to have the worst matchup possible every thursday night?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is it mandatory to have the worst matchup possible every thursday night?
    Minshew vs. Fitzmagic? It's not terrible.

There's not many compelling games this week anyway. The good ones are already in prime time.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Sadly I think this will be one of the Panthers few wins. Hope Im wrong

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't think it's impossible. But the Chargers were a 58 yard FG away from a tie against the Mighty Chiefs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Minshew vs. Fitzmagic? It's not terrible.

There's not many compelling games this week anyway. The good ones are already in prime time.
    The early slot definitely isn't as good as last week, but it's got a few compelling games involving resident STer teams.

By far the best 2 games are DAL-SEA and KC-BAL. Just wish KC-BAL was on SNF instead of MNF. People don't really watch MNF that much anymore. But they will this week.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I don't think it's impossible. But the Chargers were a 58 yard FG away from a tie against the Mighty Chiefs.
    Well, you need to put some things into perspective.

For instance the fact that it is a divisional rivalry game, which records are thrown out the window. Also the Chiefs were expecting to face a completely different type of Quarterback, only for it to change right before the game. No tape on Herbert, and he couldn't clutch it out despite MULTIPLE chances. Herbert is going to be a good QB, but he will definitely face growing pains.

Also, where do you keep getting this idea that the Panthers offense is anemic? Even without McCaffrey, we should have no trouble moving the ball. Bridgewater might not be great, but he's accurate, good in the pocket, and WINS GAMES (Minnesota, New Orleans). He will sadly lead us to a couple victories.

Obviously I would love to lose. I would do anything to grab that number one pick so the Jets don't take Lawrence (or trade the pick to a QB needy team such as Minnesota, Detroit, Denver (or ESP Saints/Falcons). But there has only been one 0-16 team. Matchups are not only predicated on style of play through the years, but how they play for those sixty minutes. I have us winning 4-5 games. A win against LAC, split with Falcons, split with Saints or Bucs, and the Jets game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well, you need to put some things into perspective.

For instance the fact that it is a divisional rivalry game, which records are thrown out the window. Also the Chiefs were expecting to face a completely different type of Quarterback, only for it to change right before the game. No tape on Herbert, and he couldn't clutch it out despite MULTIPLE chances. Herbert is going to be a good QB, but he will definitely face growing pains.

Also, where do you keep getting this idea that the Panthers offense is anemic? Even without McCaffrey, we should have no trouble moving the ball. Bridgewater might not be great, but he's accurate, good in the pocket, and WINS GAMES (Minnesota, New Orleans). He will sadly lead us to a couple victories.

Obviously I would love to lose. I would do anything to grab that number one pick so the Jets don't take Lawrence (or trade the pick to a QB needy team such as Minnesota, Detroit, Denver (or ESP Saints/Falcons). But there has only been one 0-16 team. Matchups are not only predicated on style of play through the years, but how they play for those sixty minutes. I have us winning 4-5 games. A win against LAC, split with Falcons, split with Saints or Bucs, and the Jets game.
    No wins against the NFC South. Also, you don't play the Jets. Do you even understand how AFC-NFC scheduling works?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    havent you basically thought the same thing in weeks 1 and 2

with that being said, i hope you're right. do us a favor and hand the chargers an L

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    No wins against the NFC South. Also, you don't play the Jets. Do you even understand how AFC-NFC scheduling works?
    Falcons suck. Panthers wont go 0-6 in South. We can bet big bucks on that

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

with that being said, i hope you're right. do us a favor and hand the chargers an L
    Raiders was 50/50 ; I knew we were losing to Tampa

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders was 50/50 ; I knew we were losing to Tampa
    was it you or super talking about how you were going to beat the succs

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    was it you or super talking about how you were going to beat the succs
    Lol I said I always love de-railing the Succs usual bandwagon, but we played them we better than I thought. The Bucs are not a good team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol I said I always love de-railing the Succs usual bandwagon, but we played them we better than I thought. The Bucs are not a good team.
    False. They were discombobulated in week 1, but they're getting it together. They'll win double digits and IMO with Brees' decline, are the favorites to win the division.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Falcons suck. Panthers wont go 0-6 in South. We can bet big bucks on that
    The Falcons don't suck. They're just chokers. They have a top 5 offense. They just so happened to have played 2 offenses that are actually even better than theirs. Their schedule will lighten up. I think they can beat Chicago and Green Bay. But if they don't, Quinn is a goner. Beating the Chargers or Broncos won't save him. You have to beat good teams to succeed in this league.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

, I haven't picked buffalo yet, and I still don't believe in them. The only thing I'm on board with is that they're the 2nd best team in the AFC East. That doesn't mean a lot, tbh. I think they lose to the Rams. If Trash Allen and the BillyGoats win 11+ games and the AFC East, I'll eat crow and own it like a man.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Jacobs and Waller both missed practice on Wedesday and Thursday... I'm still skeptical that either is at risk of not playing, I imagine it's just extra maintenance as they're playing on a short week and both got massive usage against the Saints.

I think the Pats will win the game, but David Andrews being out could be a huge deal. Being able to push the pocket from the middle is the only way you're going to actually bother Cam

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jacobs and Waller both missed practice on Wedesday and Thursday... I'm still skeptical that either is at risk of not playing, I imagine it's just extra maintenance as they're playing on a short week and both got massive usage against the Saints.

I think the Pats will win the game, but David Andrews being out could be a huge deal. Being able to push the pocket from the middle is the only way you're going to actually bother Cam
    Pats ALWAYS get the opposing team injury luck. ALWAYS. It's like 2015 Golden State Warriors but year after year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    WTF... I turn the game stream on and it's 14-0 Miami?!? WTF Happened?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Joe Buck's voice sounds like that of in a 9-1 baseball game in the 8th inning. He sounds like he wants to hit the nut sack early tonight.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    :rofl both of these defenses suck so much ass. Final score will be 42-40

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Robinson had epic " DIRT" on his uniform in the numbers after that touchdown

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    :rofl both of these defenses suck so much ass. Final score will be 42-40
    Final score of Dallas Seattle will be like 56-55 Seahawks with Wilson throwing a TD to Metcalf on the final play of regulation.

I'm not even joking. Dallas-Seattle might be the two best offenses in the NFL and the two worst defenses.

Thread Information