Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks talking about class when he's been wishing for RBGs death for years.
    death wishes aside... she did nothing while on the bench for the past few years because she was in hiding, in and out of the hospital, and or sleeping. she was worthless on the bench in her last years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you say Trump supporters arent classy, but your political affiliation does the same thing. Shouldnt you hold yourself to a higher standard? Or is it just okay when you do it
    One should try.

But die hard Trump supporters, never have.

Are they really equal tho? One has to worry about false equivalence when going down roads like this. "both sides do it" is lazy thinking, because quite often people assume that "it" is equal, and that is very rarely the case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    further...

How long do I have to try and take the high road, when I talk to people who, day in and day out, are dishonest assholes? The kind that will take advantage of your high road to on you at any chance they get.

Done being nice to dishonest people. If you have some honest disagreement, I will give as good as I get, right up to the point where I get the first lie/distortion/omission.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But die hard Trump supporters, never have.
    Baseless, subjective statement, while at the same time putting an entire group of people and judging them off baseless comments.

"both sides do it" is lazy thinking, because quite often people assume that "it" is equal, and that is very rarely the case.
    youre the one that brought up thos argument, now its being used against you , so its lazy thinking?
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 09-24-2020 at 03:36 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is an awesome Self own.

You just told us you know you’re a piece of , but then lectured us on how hurt your feelings are when you’re told you’re a piece of .

are you and derp related?
    Actually, youre writing a false narrative. Show me where I stated that. You are making baseless assumptions to further your argument that isnt there.

I dont appear to be the snowflake here. & I dont need to make up baseless comments, in which you cannot prove, to support my claim. I called out someone that hates Trumps supposed traits, but displays the same out of hatred in the comments. Its hypocritical, but perhaps that word is too many syllables for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseless, subjective statemrnt, while at the same time putting an entire group of people and judging them off baseless comments.

youre the one that brought up thos argument, now its being used against you , so its lazy thinking?
    Every diehard Trump supporter I have ever talked to has been obnoxious about it. When they get a chance to congregate, they get worse. I attended a couple of tea party rallies back in the day and the kernel of racism and hatred of education has stayed.

Yesterdays tea party patriot is todays Trump . It is a one circle Venn diagram.

Not sure what objective base you would want me to use there.

I don't engage in both sides-ism without evaluating scope and scale. I know enough about logical fallacies to avoid false equivalence.

Let me rephrase:

"Both sides do it" is lazy thinking, when people assume "it" is somehow equal, when it is rarely the case.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, youre writing a false narrative. Show me where I stated that. You are making baseless assumptions to further your argument that isnt there.

I dont appear to be the snowflake here. & I dont need to make up baseless comments, in which you cannot prove, to support my claim. I called out someone that hates Trumps supposed traits, but displays the same out of hatred in the comments. Its hypocritical, but perhaps that word is too many syllables for you
    no false narrative. You are snowflake

it was a great self own, though. Well played

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every diehard Trump supporter I have ever talked to has been obnoxious about it. When they get a chance to congregate, they get worse. I attended a couple of tea party rallies back in the day and the kernel of racism and hatred of education has stayed.

Yesterdays tea party patriot is todays Trump . It is a one circle Venn diagram.

Not sure what objective base you would want me to use there.

I don't engage in both sides-ism without evaluating scope and scale. I know enough about logical fallacies to avoid false equivalence.

Let me rephrase:

"Both sides do it" is lazy thinking, when people assume "it" is somehow equal, when it is rarely the case.
    Im not really sure what you’re referring to, but if you’re referring to being proud of who they are voting for and beliefs, we can agree. If we are discussing obnoxious behavior regarding a political party, surely you cant leave out the biased media faking poll numbers, accusations of racism when you dont support a movement that is predicated on unbalanced teachings (who knows if a BLM is peaceful or not), and the attack of the character on millions of Trump supporters that COULd simply appreciate the way he has opened up jobs and steadied the economy during the worst crisis in over one hundred years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no false narrative. You are snowflake

it was a great self own, though. Well played
    Like a true leftist, baseless assumptions with no proof, while at the same time attacking someones character in which they do not know. Ironic given their political stance.

This is not surprising to see someone from the left make up tall tales. How about those poll numbers before the last election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not really sure what you’re referring to, but if you’re referring to being proud of who they are voting for and beliefs, we can agree. If we are discussing obnoxious behavior regarding a political party, surely you cant leave out the biased media faking poll numbers, accusations of racism when you dont support a movement that is predicated on unbalanced teachings (who knows if a BLM is peaceful or not), and the attack of the character on millions of Trump supporters that simply appreciate the way he has opened up jobs and steadied the economy during the worst crisis in over one hundred years.
    ... and there it is.

"fake media poll numbers"

"unbalanced teachings"

"why won't they just play nothing but the propaganda I agree with?"

I will happily attack the character of people who ignore who and what their cult leader is. Trying to say that your cult has a monopoly on truth is the first, surest sign you are in a cult.

Being in a cult is your choice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like a true leftist, baseless assumptions with no proof, while at the same time attacking someones character in which they do not know. Ironic given their political stance.

This is not surprising to see someone from the left make up tall tales. How about those poll numbers before the last election.
    Anyone who uses the term “leftist” already has no character.

i get that you’re frightened.

But the self own was still derp admitting to be on disability level epic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What kind of proof do you want, and of what specifically?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can start with some proof of outright corruption/nepotism.

You can't even deny this is nepotism, and no other president from either party has done anything even remotely like it:

First and easiest:

Making your daughter, and her husband into "advisors" and government employees, with security clearances over the objections of the security clearance officials who objected because of their business entanglements.

Both have used their positions to further their own business interests WHILE working for the government.

TRUMP OVERRULED HIS STAFF TO GIVE IVANKA ACCESS TO TOP-SECRET INTELLIGENCE
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...rity-clearance

Officials rejected Jared Kushner for top secret security clearance, but were overruled
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...rruled-n962221

Jared Kushner may have an ethics problem – to the tune of $90m
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...oreign-funding

In May 2018, Ivanka Trump’s business received approval for several new Chinese trademarks a week before President Trump announced that he wanted to lift the ban on the Chinese company ZTE, for violating US sanctions. In 2017, the business received three new Chinese trademarks on the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/iv...ting-machines/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boos now, Cry later... tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who uses the term “leftist” already has no character.

i get that you’re frightened.

But the self own was still derp admitting to be on disability level epic
    Frightened of what? A man with obvious cognitive impairment being in office having to deal with Russia, China, North Korea and Iran?

At least your buddy has some sense. I legitimately have no idea what the substance behind your blabbering is. What are you even saying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is really the top of the berg.

Next one... (throws dart at map of washington, lands on commerce department.

oooh Wilbur Ross. There is a uniquely s my jackass.

Forbes magazine described Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross as “one of the biggest grifters in American history,” finding a career total of more than $120 million siphoned from business associates.
    The Securities and Exchange Commission charged Ross with pocketing $10.4 million that rightly belonged to investment partners.
    Ross held official meetings with the CEOs of Chevron and Boeing while his wife owned shares in those companies valued at $400,000 and $2 million.
    He failed to divest holdings in the world’s third-largest auto parts maker until October 2017, after official dealings with top people at BMW, Toyota, GM, and Ford, among other major customers of the parts company.
    For nearly a year after his confirmation, Ross held onto his stake in Navigator Holdings, a natural-gas shipping company tied to Russian oligarchs and members of Vladimir Putin’s family. Before divesting, Ross personally negotiated a deal to facilitate the export of American-produced liquefied natural gas to China. The ethics officer who OK’d Ross’s actions got a promotion.
    Ross came up with a phony legal pretext for the White House’s plan to discourage Latino voting by putting a citizenship question into the 2020 census. Citizenship information would be critical to enforcing the Voting Rights Act’s protections against racial discrimination, the Commerce Department claimed. The Supreme Court found Ross’s justification beyond belief. The decision had actually been made at the behest of a Republican strategist after analyzing its likely impact on racial voting patterns; the anti-immigration zealot and onetime Trump strategist Steve Bannon was one of the people using backdoor connections to get Ross to act.
    Secretary Wilbur Ross is a banker and investor known as the “King of Bankruptcy” for his history of gaining control of financially shaky companies, clearing their debts for pennies on the dollar, and squeezing the remaining assets for a quick profit, sometimes after walking away from worker health and pension obligations.
    In addition to the many episodes that caused Forbes to call him a grifter on an epic scale, Ross is the former part-owner and vice chairman of a Cyprus bank known as a top money laundry for Russian oligarchs.
    The real s my part, while in office:
    Ross played a leading role in U.S.-China trade matters despite his joint investment in a shipping company with a Chinese state fund.
    Ross conferred with leaders of state-controlled funds in Qatar, Japan, and Singapore which had previously placed money with his private equity firm.
    He sold his interest in a railcar company after lunch with the CEO, who told Ross that Trump tariffs would hurt the business.
    Ross made short sales of Navigator stock a few days after learning that the company would be the subject of a damaging story in The New York Times. The share price promptly fell 3.9 percent.
    https://prospect.org/mapping-corruption-interactive

FURTHER REFERENCE (full links to supporting material in above website)
    New Details About Wilbur Ross’ Business Point To Pattern Of Grifting (Forbes)
    SEC fines Wilbur Ross’ firm $2.3 million over fees (CNBC)
    Wilbur Ross (Revolving Door Project Swamp Tour)
    The Wilbur Ross Scandal Isn’t About Russia, It’s About Corruption (Intercept)
    The Case Of Wilbur Ross’ Phantom $2 Billion (Forbes)
    Wilbur Ross Scheduled Meetings With Chevron, Boeing Despite Conflicts Of Interest (Forbes)
    Ross shorted Russian-linked shipping company ahead of Paradise Papers (ICIJ)
    Commerce Secretary’s Offshore Ties to Putin ‘Cronies’ (New York Times)
    How Wilbur Ross made money from a story exposing his business ties to the Kremlin (Quartz)
    New Memo Reveals the Census Question Was Added to Boost White Voting Power (Slate)
    The company linking Wilbur Ross to Putin cronies has a key role in Trump’s energy plan (Quartz)
    Trump just gave China a ‘sledgehammer’ to smash the LNG monopoly (CNBC)
    The Trump Administration’s Census Cover Up (ACLU)
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 09-24-2020 at 04:08 PM. Reason: forgot the links. always gotta have links.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can start with some proof of outright corruption/nepotism.

You can't even deny this is nepotism, and no other president from either party has done anything even remotely like it:

First and easiest:

Making your daughter, and her husband into "advisors" and government employees, with security clearances over the objections of the security clearance officials who objected because of their business entanglements.

Both have used their positions to further their own business interests WHILE working for the government.

TRUMP OVERRULED HIS STAFF TO GIVE IVANKA ACCESS TO TOP-SECRET INTELLIGENCE
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...rity-clearance

Officials rejected Jared Kushner for top secret security clearance, but were overruled
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...rruled-n962221

Jared Kushner may have an ethics problem – to the tune of $90m
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...oreign-funding

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/iv...ting-machines/
    Are we really going to do corruption right now? When I get back from the office tonight we will do corruption viabpolitical party. This will be fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and there it is.

"fake media poll numbers"

"unbalanced teachings"

"why won't they just play nothing but the propaganda I agree with?"

I will happily attack the character of people who ignore who and what their cult leader is. Trying to say that your cult has a monopoly on truth is the first, surest sign you are in a cult.

Being in a cult is your choice.
    Lmao!!! So now I am in a cult. Just curious, do you even know what my political party is? Would it surprise you to know I voted Obama?

I dont understand whats so funny about my accusations. They are all true. Quoting them and saying nothing to defend it certainly helps my point. Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I turned from Democrat to Republican when I did research outside of the three same news networks and realized the corruption in the Democratic party

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao!!! So now I am in a cult. Just curious, do you even know what my political party is? Would it surprise you to know I voted Obama?

I dont understand whats so funny about my accusations. They are all true. Quoting them and saying nothing to defend it certainly helps my point. Just saying.
    i voted obama in twice but from what the weak left says here i'm a bigger trumper than pence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, how about you post your source and not just a random page of letters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sooo what is next... so many to choose from.

Conflict of interest database hudnreds of lines long...

https://trumpconflicts.sunlightfoundation.com/

Let's start with this:

The Trump Organization is the collective name for a group of approximately 500 business en ies of which Donald Trump, the current U.S. President, is the sole or principal owner. The businesses include hotels, international real estate, golf clubs and more. While President Trump still owns the company, his sons, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump, have day-to-day control.

----drilling down into it, we find basic cons utional concerns.

Exclusive: Foreign government leases at Trump World Tower stir more emoluments concerns

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department allowed seven foreign governments to rent luxury condominiums in New York's Trump World Tower in 2017 without approval from Congress, according to do ents and people familiar with the leases, in what some experts say could be a potential violation of the U.S. Cons ution's emoluments clause.

The Manhattan building, part of the real estate empire of Donald Trump, had housed diplomats and foreign officials before the property developer became president. But now that he is in the White House, such transactions must be approved by federal lawmakers, some legal experts say. The emoluments clause bans U.S. officials from accepting gifts or payments from foreign governments without congressional consent.

The rental transactions, dating from the early months of Trump's presidency and first disclosed by Reuters, could add to mounting scrutiny of his business dealings with foreign governments, which are now the subject of multiple lawsuits.

Congressional staffers confirmed to Reuters that the Trump World Tower lease requests were never submitted to Congress. Elijah mings, chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, said his committee has been "stonewalled" in its efforts to obtain detailed information about foreign government payments to Trump's businesses.
    https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1S80PP

to overlook this, you have to decide that the Cons ution's self-dealing provisions don't apply to Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Eyup. Trump's cult is pretty obvious to those outside the bubble.

Don't really care who you voted for in the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we really going to do corruption right now? When I get back from the office tonight we will do corruption viabpolitical party. This will be fun.
    Yes or no, has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the rioters can't show respect and Miss Ginsburg's wake. Who knew?

Thread Information