Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do care about the Cons ution. Second amendment should have been a lot more clearly written by the founders, among many of their other mistakes.

I like guns, and now own a couple. Right wing nutjobs are armed, and I will make sure I am as well. Seems fair.
    So you wouldnt object to me carrying my M-16 on me going out an about with a concealed license? Good to know

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do you know I haven’t been to mannly (such a bad ass tough guy place they have to add an n) tattoos to do a consultation with you Joey?
    the funny thing is the fact you think i added an N because i was trying to be more mannly than manly. you're a re if you truly believe that.

as well, i don't tattoo pussies and i know a pussy when i see one. come on down pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Money laundering bad now?

Do you know who the president is right now?
    I do, the bigger question is do YOU know who the elect is ? Bet you cant answer that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But next time if you want to be more credible, how about not editing my words to fit your agenda.

I guess reading comprehension is kind of poor with you people. Not "fitting my agenda at all", merely rephrasing your words in context.

Yes or no, has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?
    Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife...[remainder omitted]
    You said directly, "yes" to that question, and then claimed it was Bill Clinton who gave "his wife" "government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?"

Maybe it is the word "yes" you don't understand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw bogie, i rarely do walk-ins and especially not since coming back to work in may so there's no need for consultations with me. tell me again about your visit to my shop. i love fairytales mothergoose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very classy to attend the funeral of someone whos dying wishes you are in the process of ting on.

Eat a bag of s, you don't give a flying about it, and we both know it.
    That was debunked.

lol RandomGay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I guess reading comprehension is kind of poor with you people. Not "fitting my agenda at all", merely rephrasing your words in .
    You edited my words and told me to prove what you said I said. Are you really this desperate? I posted the link & its very basic, just for you

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.investopedia.com/ask/ans...er-scandal.asp

This is the controversy revisited. When I get home Ill post more, including Hillary’s 84 million dollar laundering act.
    So you only post a quick google search for an old news article. Ohh you showed us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you only post a quick google search for an old news article. Ohh you showed us.
    you about that but then proceed to pretend to have visited me face to face. Ohh you showed me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least I post my sources, unlike the guy youre playing touch butt with in here editing my quotes

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you wouldnt object to me carrying my M-16 on me going out an about with a concealed license? Good to know
    you’re one of those tough guys that goes into Starbucks with your gun for everyone to see so they know they’re dealing with a badass, aren’t you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes or no, has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?
    Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife.
    I didnt ask about wives. Either you dont' understand the word "wife" or the word "daughter and husband"

Simple yes or no.

2nd time:
    Has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?
    [a lot of other things and no answer]
    Third time:

Has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?

yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hollywood is a hole

i feel bad for you!
    Tons of bums , if youre in right place its ok

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you about that but then proceed to pretend to have visited me face to face. Ohh you showed me.
    you have no idea Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re one of those tough guys that goes into Starbucks with your gun for everyone to see so they know they’re dealing with a badass, aren’t you?
    i doubt he does especially in commiefornia. mother goose tell us more!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't worry team derp...these same people will cheer for trump...when's he's the one in a casket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have no idea Joey.
    i have a damn good idea and i'll even go on record saying you'll never ever come see me face to face. keep pretending and telling us all some more fairytales.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You edited my words and told me to prove what you said I said. Are you really this desperate? I posted the link & its very basic, just for you
    Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife...[remainder omitted]
    I asked you if X

You said "yes"

Pretty clear.

Did you not mean yes?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do, the bigger question is do YOU know who the elect is ? Bet you cant answer that
    "Elect" is a verb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Third time:

yes or no.
    Donald Trump doesn’t have a husband, so I used the equivalent, his wife. I do not know the answer to that. But I do know the corruption in the Democratic party, and Bill/Hillary have been in controversy for multiple decades. Is it all unfounded, or do you just bat the eye to people you like? Sounds fishy to me. If you are a Democrat attacking Trump for having two people he thinks is right for the job, whom he feels comfortable with, Id suggest you look into your political affiliations mirror. I did.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least I post my sources, unlike the guy youre playing touch butt with in here editing my quotes
    Using you’re actual words are considered editing?

And you guys always project gay acts on to others. We’ve come to learn everything you guys are given for opinions are nothing but projection. Trying to tell us all something.

cap off that self own with stepping out of your closet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't worry team derp...these same people will cheer for trump...when's he's the one in a casket
    that's actually pretty funny but you still weebs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And you guys always project gay acts on to others. We’ve come to learn everything you guys are given for opinions are nothing but projection. Trying to tell us all something.

Are you suggesting that theres something wrong with being gay? Are you phobic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

^^ PHOBE. bogie goes straight to gay bashing because bogie's a PHOBE regardless of NLS's sexual preference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now we got WillHunting as a clear cut racist and Bogie as a clear cut phobe. Next?

Thread Information