Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that's only the second time I've seen Trump wear a mask. He must not have wanted to show his face or his facial expression when the crowd shouted "boos" at him.
    It really highlights his face fat, doesn't it?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducks really hates this thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When people shout "boos" at you during such a solemn occasion it's because they really don't like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey you’re projecting again. You lash out with accusations you, yourself, are guilty of.
    lmao you're such a made wannabe intellectual assBogie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no wonder kori loves the guy
    says the biggest sucker here on ST suckerWeebo.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the biggest sucker here on ST suckerWeebo.
    why do you hate gay people Joey?

are you still mad at yourself for learning that you actually liked it when you were doing to pay for drugs? No one judges you for your nature. You can love any man you want.

yet you here you go, using derisive terms to express the act of oral sex. It’s OK that you’re gay.

maybe you should seek actual therapy, not just drug counseling. It would help you come to grips with who you are, and you wouldn’t be so angry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do you hate gay people Joey?

are you still mad at yourself for learning that you actually liked it when you were doing to pay for drugs? No one judges you for your nature. You can love any man you want.

yet you here you go, using derisive terms to express the act of oral sex. It’s OK that you’re gay.

maybe you should seek actual therapy, not just drug counseling. It would help you come to grips with who you are, and you wouldn’t be so angry
    lol what a leap you've taken... did i hit a nerve with you ya sucker? the arm chair therapist strikes again!

and really, you think people suck for weed? you're such a scrub bro.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol what a leap you've taken... did i hit a nerve with you ya sucker? the arm chair therapist strikes again!

and really, you think people suck for weed? you're such a scrub bro.
    joey, we all know you have degraded yourself for less than a dimebag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lame trolls will be lame... and you're so ing lame you know it phobeBogie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw who the buys dimebags these days? what are you stuck in the 90's and 13 yrs old? you have no clue wtf you're even talking about you pseudo intellectual.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw who the buys dimebags these days? what are you stuck in the 90's and 13 yrs old? you have no clue wtf you're even talking about you pseudo intellectual.
    i don’t know Joey, but I’ve never been so broke I had to suck another dudes penis to get a fix. What was that happened to you that sent you down that path?

we could turn you into an after school special.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don’t know Joey, but I’ve never been so broke I had to suck another dudes penis to get a fix. What was that happened to you that sent you down that path?

we could turn you into an after school special.
    lol "a fix" when referring to weed smokers. bro you think weed smokers are like meth heads, heroin addicts, and the like?

you've proven just how pathetically re ed you truly are. seriously, your troll job is a no-hitter and your humor sucks balls just like you phobeBogie.

lmao "a fix" and your stupid fairytales... tell us more mother goose!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the icing on the cake phobeBogie was yesterday when you tried to intimidate me with your weak ass fairytale of coming to my shop for a consultation of which i don't even do consultations!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey, many people are angry at Trump for the terrible things he's done but you really seem angry at life in general. That's really sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey, many people are angry at Trump for the terrible things he's done but you really seem angry at life in general. That's really sad.
    idc if people are angry or not with trump and your assumption/perception is just that. you perceive what you want behind walls of text on your rgb monitor. perceive yourself outside getting some fresh air for once you ing reject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idc if people are angry or not with trump and your assumption/perception is just that. you perceive what you want behind walls of text on your rgb monitor. perceive yourself outside getting some fresh air for once you ing reject.
    That's really deep Joey, but in the world of psychology they call this "projecting". You're projecting your own shame on to me. That's OK -- I won't make fun of you for it, but it quite sad none the less. God bless you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's really deep Joey, but in the world of psychology they call this "projecting". You're projecting your own shame on to me. That's OK -- I won't make fun of you for it, but it quite sad none the less. God bless you.
    or better yet your post was projecting... we can do this all day you armchair psychologist.

at the end of the day it's this easy dmx7, you ing can't stand me then just move along. the problem is you found a place on the internet where you finally feel accepted and right on bro but idgaf about you and don't seek you out. worry about yourself and you'll have no reason to worry over me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these losers say "projecting" as they constantly use my first name to feel as though they have some sort of power over me and they want others to perceive them as knowing me personally. then these same egotistical pseudo intellectuals make up fairy tales thinking that will some how intimidate me.

the only thing you can do to intimidate me would be to come show up at my shop and enter its doors but i'll warn you now it won't be all rainbows & sunshine for yall if you decide to grow balls and do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when Trump said RBG's "mind was shot"?

And then he show up to "pay his respects"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great work DMX7 in handling him, he gets excited easily and he desperately needs professional help.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the icing on the cake phobeBogie was yesterday when you tried to intimidate me with your weak ass fairytale of coming to my shop for a consultation of which i don't even do consultations!
    it really shook you Joey. Jesus.

does your family still have anything to do with you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yall are straight up loons but i don't hate yall. do what yall do if it makes you happy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you don't go face him you're a pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol "it really shook" me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rephrase you are crying about:

I asked if any Democratic president ever gave his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination.

You said:

"YES"

Did you not mean yes? Here is your chance to clarify.
    ... crickets....

Ok then.

Thread Information