Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (facepalm)

Nepotism is bad because it is a form of self-dealing, and hiring people because of relation, rather than ability or merit simply leads to more corruption, and bad policy.

Do you really need a link for that?

Did you not understand that I was trying to point you to why they should not have had security clearances?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...rruled-n962221

You don't give security clearances to people whose business interests can be leveraged by foreign powers.
    I didn’t ask for any definitions. I asked why this is a problem? Have you heard of instances where they weren’t doing their job? Im pressing you on your stance, even though youve literally and predictably have ignored many accusations Ive made, edited my quotes, make false inferences & attack my character because it doesnt fit your agenda.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are worried about taxes? & youre voting Biden? He wants free college education & Obamacare. He even acknowledges tax rates will have to raise.

Talking about Trump being at a golf course. Lol dude, Donald Trump was in my small
    hometown of Selma, North Carolina two nights before the election. What the has Biden done the past few months?
    ok it now makes sense why you don’t understand. You can’t actually read well can you? I hope your husband is understanding of your shortcomings, and continues to support you.

trump golfs at his own properties and charges the government the costs to do so. Since you’re so concerned about fraud and grift, that really bothers you that he’s using tax payer money to enrich himself, right?

did you go see trump when he was in your home town?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you should read articles before trying to post them as some sort of gotcha.
    While the Justice Department weighed in Monday with a full-throated endorsement of Flynn’s mandamus pe ion to shut down his prosecution, the department essentially sat on its hands after Clinton and her longtime aide Cheryl Mills filed similar pe ions to block depositions that a judge ordered at the request of the conservative group Judicial Watch.
    Pretty much. He probably didn't realize it detailed politically based prosecutorial decisions by Barr's lackeys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok it now makes sense why you don’t understand. You can’t actually read well can you? I hope your husband is understanding of your shortcomings, and continues to support you.

trump golfs at his own properties and charges the government the costs to do so. Since you’re so concerned about fraud and grift, that really bothers you that he’s using tax payer money to enrich himself, right?

did you go see trump when he was in your home town?
    Do you know what fraud is?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. He probably didn't realize it detailed politically based prosecutorial decisions by Barr's lackeys.
    She moved the case to be dismissed off baseless grounds & now she has to go to court. Simple.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know what fraud is?

why are you avoiding simple questions?

Do you need to wait until you get home, and have your husband help you formulate a Coherent thought?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before I go for a while, I just want to make sure this is summarized:

Democrats can be hostile, mad, call people names, be phobic, and accuse people of being in cults, yet they display anger towards Trump’s so-called outbursts.

Democrats complain about the “corruption” (which its not) of Trump hiring his daughter and wife for positions, but seem to not care that Bill sent millions of dollars to Hillary throughout the 90’s.

They are worried about Trump being uncons utional, all while stating that they are not for concealed carry if its a semi-automatic weapon.

They preach about tolerance towards black lives matters, but use phobic slurs continuously throughout this debate.

They accuse Republicans of not reading the whole article posted, yet they edit quotes, dont post their sources, and flip the script mid-argument.

They complain about Trump meddling with Russia and Ukraine, which he was not doing, yet they dont seem to talk about Hillary laundering 84 million and deleting a ton of emails.

They get on Trump for his coronavirus response, yet ignore Biden not wanting to close borders right away & the fact that the world is dealing with this. They also ignore Pelosi trying to bail out her state (my state) with an abundance of funds from our supposed stimulus that our economy needs. Perhaps she shouldnt spend that money sending homeless to other states.

Am I missing anything?
    Last edited by N0 LyF3 ScRuB; 09-24-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guy, do you not see the legal trouble shes going through right now as we speak? Its ongoing. Maybe we will be able to
    obtain those thousands of emails she accidentally deleted
    Post any indictments against her.

Nothing is stopping you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Democrats can be hostile, mad, call people names, be phobic, and accuse people of being in cults, yet they display anger towards Trump’s so-called outbursts.

Democrats complain about the “corruption” (which its not) of Trump hiring his daughter and wife for positions, but seem to not care that Bill sent millions of dollars to Hillary throughout the 90’s.

They are worried about Trump being uncons utional, all while stating that they are not for concealed carry if its a semi-automatic weapon. Harris stated she would press executive order on the second amendment.

They preach about tolerance towards black lives matters, but use phobic slurs continuously throughout this debate.

They accuse Republicans of not reading the whole article posted, yet they edit quotes, dont post their sources, and flip the script mid-argument.

They complain about Trump meddling with Russia and Ukraine, which he was not doing, yet they dont seem to talk about Hillary laundering 84 million and deleting a ton of emails.

They get on Trump for his coronavirus response, yet ignore Biden not wanting to close borders right away & the fact that the world is dealing with this. They also ignore Pelosi trying to bail out her state (my state) with an abundance of funds from our supposed stimulus that our economy needs. Perhaps she shouldnt spend that money sending homeless to other states.

Am I missing anything?
    You are missing any proof whatsoever.

Prove your claims about Hillary's millions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fun fact: Did you know Donald Trump was the first president to come into office to support gay marriage? Barack didnt change his tune until the second term
    no wonder kori loves the guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They are worried about Trump being uncons utional, all while stating that they are not for concealed carry if its a semi-automatic weapon.

Am I missing anything?
    You're arguing with a spectrum of re s and trolls. The RGs, Recks and Spurs Homer types are re s. The other players are basically trolls who already admitted they'd sell their party loyalty to the highest bidder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're arguing with a spectrum of re s and trolls. The RGs, Recks and Spurs Homer types are re s. The other players are basically trolls who already admitted they'd sell their party loyalty to the highest bidder.
    And you'd sell your allegiance for a Big Mac and a side of fries fat old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He committed to Trump because I bullied him off the fence before the pandemic started.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Am I missing anything?
    First, you actually need to provide any semblance of proof for your assertions.

second, you need to answer simple questions posed to you.

third, because I’m actually curious. Are counting on California to uphold your right to be married to another man at the state level? If not, how can you support a party that wants to strip you of any right to marry your man? Adopt children as a same sex couple? And have the legal rights of traditional marriage for you and your husband?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yes, he would. But I trained him to stop posting his picture on the internet.

Fat guy can still learn. I proved it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseless, subjective statement, while at the same time putting an entire group of people and judging them off baseless comments.
    So, you say Trump supporters arent classy, but your political affiliation does the same thing.
    ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fun fact: Did you know Donald Trump was the first president to come into office to support gay marriage? Barack didnt change his tune until the second term
    donald trump, known champion of LGBT rights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your bad faith knows no bounds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is the thread ducks is trying to bury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like there was more people there than at his inauguration, tbh...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Am I missing anything?
    why did you never come back to post all your proof?

Did you and the hubby have date night last night?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is the thread ducks is trying to bury.
    you’re probably on to something here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes or no, has any other president given his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors, and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination?
    Yes. His name was Bill Clinton. & it was his wife.
    The rephrase you are crying about:

[Bill Clinton gave his wife a government salary and a security clearance over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination].
    I asked if any Democratic president ever gave his daughter and husband government jobs as advisors and provided them with security clearances over the objections of the officials who normally make that determination.

You said:

"YES"

Did you not mean yes? Here is your chance to clarify.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump hasn't hired his wife. You do know this right?

I was talking about Ivanka and her husband. Both hired as "advisors", given salaries, and security clearances against the recommendation of the officials who are responsible for issuing security clearances.

You put "corruption" in ing quotes, as if this is not corruption.

Do you understand what nepotism is?

nep•o•tism nĕp′ə-tĭz″əm►
    n. Favoritism shown or patronage granted to relatives, as in business.
    n. Favoritism shown to nephews and other relatives; patronage bestowed in consideration of family relationship and not of merit.
    n. Undue attachment to relations; favoritism shown to members of one's family; bestowal of patronage in consideration of relationship, rather than of merit or of legal claim.
    What qualifications does Jared ing Kushner have to broker Isreali-Palestinian peace? Deal with Saudi Arabia?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that's only the second time I've seen Trump wear a mask. He must not have wanted to show his face or his facial expression when the crowd shouted "boos" at him.

Thread Information