Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see this on Boyz 2 Tha Hood when you watched it as a kid?

chris has all kinds of street cred. Just ask him. He never leaves his parents basement, but he’s as hood as it gets behind his little cardboard fort

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't believe no one has goofed on Kamala Harris's pick for best rapper alive

https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/kamala-harris-names-tupac-best-rapper-alive/

i didn’t see the interview, but PAC is the GOAT

I would think she would be much more into Will Smith, seems much more her speed.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What scared to answer question
    red team does not see that people are asking for a change of culture in the officers who keep the peace.
    This is a cultural change. People are tired of being bullied by people that are supposed to keep the peace.

Or maybe they are not.
    If we want storm troopers we need to stop BLM now.

The fact that nobody wants to be a cop and they basically have to recruit ex military with PTSD is very telling.
    Cops have extraordinarily high divorce rates and huge stress. They commit suicide... There is something very wrong in this country.
    There are situations that dont call for Captain America, they almost need to be, dare I say, social workers. This is clearly a big part of the job.
    Talking people down at the expense of this psuedo self-pride that comes when people scream at you, spit at you, call your family names. That takes a whole different type of personality and training that is VERY useful. DIFFUSING situations instead of exacerbating them. We seem to believe the majority situations involve guns drawn and stand offs. Statistics say this is not true.

You need cops that do more than get the bad guys off the streets. Or immediately make you feel better after being robbed at knife point by killing your assailant after catching them later. Or maybe actually apprehending a deadly perp peacefullly, maybe give that the highest honor? Police forces need to be revamped after WE tell them want we need from them. And thats a GIANT mixed message right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's interesting. Tell me more about the blacks.
    Whatever attributes and tendencies the left assigns to blacks, they are working hard to make that into the new norm so blacks don't see the need to ever move into white neighborhoods, right next to Mr bleeding heart lib. Blasting the nuclear family, abolishing cops, worshiping criminals.... all a rouse to keep blacks in ghettos and browns in barrios.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another non-issue. What next, her shoes don't match her handbag?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever attributes and tendencies the left assigns to blacks, they are working hard to make that into the new norm so blacks don't see the need to ever move into white neighborhoods, right next to Mr bleeding heart lib. Blasting the nuclear family, abolishing cops, worshiping criminals.... all a rouse to keep blacks in ghettos and browns in barrios.
    link?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

why are you so afraid to answer simple questions? Why are you such a coward?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats an opinion.

And using the name Michael Brown for a cause is a huge PR error.
    Having "all" Sharpton defend a black woman who said she was raped by KKK people only to find out it was all a big fat lie...
    And then he does not have the guts to come back and apologize for using this as a publicity stunt.

If the blue team wants to become the red team, keep messing up like the above.
    Or fight dirty like Trump and lie and exacerbate incidents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you should be happy, DMC seldom discloses his actual opinion on this board.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you should be happy, DMC seldom discloses his actual opinion on this board.

haha. I know. The only thing missing in that impassioned oratory was that the Dems started the KKK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didn’t see the interview, but PAC is the GOAT

I would think she would be much more into Will Smith, seems much more her speed.
    btw nobody in their right mind would ever say Pac is the GOAT. He was a fantastic pop star but only an above average rapper.
    blue on blue crime

you hate to see it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw nobody in their right mind would ever say Pac is the GOAT. He was a fantastic pop star but only an above average rapper.
    you really consider pac a pop star? Maybe after his murder, he’s taken on that le. But when he was alive he was definitely not a main stream artist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you really consider pac a pop star? Maybe after his murder, he’s taken on that le. But when he was alive he was definitely not a main stream artist
    gd you are dumb

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gd you are dumb
    What do the people in your all-black neighborhoods say?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gd you are dumb

there’s enough irony in this post to shut down the entire internet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there’s enough irony in this post to shut down the entire internet
    Then what would you do all day?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess byknowing how truly obsessed you are with me. Knowing that you are a sad lonely empty s of a person, incapable of genuine empathy and human emotion.

knowing that this place is where you get all of your validation, and that you are deeply wounded for having been exposed for how pathetic you truly are.

normally, I would feel sad for you because your whole made up existence fell apart, kind of like I do for spurtacular. But your response is to lash out and try to deflect and project the pain of your embarrassment on to others leaves me incapable.

Imagine going through life, and knowing that when you’re gone, no one will miss you. What’s that like?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    She was listening to Tupac in 1984. When Tupac was 13 and didn't know he was a rapper yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess byknowing how truly obsessed you are with me. Knowing that you are a sad lonely empty s of a person, incapable of genuine empathy and human emotion.

knowing that this place is where you get all of your validation, and that you are deeply wounded for having been exposed for how pathetic you truly are.

normally, I would feel sad for you because your whole made up existence fell apart, kind of like I do for spurtacular. But your response is to lash out and try to deflect and project the pain of your embarrassment on to others leaves me incapable.

Imagine going through life, and knowing that when you’re gone, no one will miss you. What’s that like?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mono crossing the tracks to mingle with the help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rouse - to arouse from or as if from sleep or repose
    Ruse - an act that is used to fool someone

Two things: Stop taking English classes from ducks, old man. Stop neglecting your wife, kids, and grandkids by spending time posting crap here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rouse - to arouse from or as if from sleep or repose
    Ruse - an act that is used to fool someone

Two things: Stop taking English classes from ducks, old man. Stop neglecting your wife, kids, and grandkids by spending time posting crap here.

Chupa mi huevos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chupa mi huevos
    Love you too!

Thread Information