Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump lied and is the main reason. Trump's the one who poisoned mask use for his death cult.
    A cult of which hater is now a dues-paying member.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. Unless you implement a clear mask policy from start you wilm run into trouble.
    So you're blaming Trump again.

I agree he's a failure.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The I told you guys he is possibly the most abhorrent poster on this site.
    he claims to be some sort of humanitarian and then totally backs Putin and Assad’s murders.

he at admires the tactics of dictators
    Lavrov, a valuable subject in Putin’s total indifference to killing, is his hero and hater had that picture following him on every post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he never said it makes things worse. I guess you can hold onto the Feb 29th tweet from the Surgeon General telling people to quit buying masks so congrats. Always bad faith arguments from Trump s though. Mask use was discouraged early on because hospitals didn't have sufficient PPE and they didn't want hoarding by the general public.

"ROLL THE TAPE!!!!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "ROLL THE TAPE!!!!"

hater's trying to pass that off as Fauci's saying that in June.

Do you Trump supporters have a daily quota of lies you have to meet?

Must be the start of one of your tweet storms from nobodies.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "ROLL THE TAPE!!!!"

Wow back in early March Fauci thought fomite transmission was one of the major ways the virus was transmitted. Just like everyone else in the medical community did. Man you're ing pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevertheless, Biden should be blanketing the airwaves with this report outlining how worthless American lives were and are to Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow back in early March Fauci thought fomite transmission was one of the major ways the virus was transmitted. Just like everyone else in the medical community did. Man you're ing pathetic.
    He's got an acute case of TDS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad to help you realize Fauci lies will take you some time to go from denial/anger to understanding

You still ma nig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevertheless, Biden should be blanketing the airwaves with this report outlining how worthless American lives were and are to Trump.
    A behavior hater pretended to abhor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad to help you realize Fauci lies will take you some time to go from denial/anger to understanding

You still ma nig
    Trump nixed a USPS plan to send 5 masks to every household in the United State in April. Good or bad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You still ma nig
    You want an entire list of the number of mistakes scientists and politicians made early on?

Except the politicians dont CHANGE their models because they cant seen to be WRONG.
    In fact they will try not to create panic, and then build a wall and claim hordes of South Americans are ready to cross. No panic...

If scientists are not wrong at some point in their career, they are worthless and have not been doing their job.
    Fauci was wrong on numerous things about AIDS. But in the end he got it characterized properly and that is considered a HUGE accomplishment by everyone except the weird conspiracy twitter and youtube re s like yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    April 2nd

Fauci: "masks are not a bad idea"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    April 2nd

Fauci: "masks are not a bad idea"

Trump nixed a USPS plan to send 5 masks to every household in the United State in April. Good or bad?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Here's 650 million free reusable cotton masks so you won't buy surgical and N95 masks.

That would've worked and you know it.
    But they were trying to avoid creating a panic to avoid a shortage of PPE - they did not want everyone in the country thinking they were gonna drop dead if they didn't get an n95 mask. At that time NYC and the entire tri-state area had a PPE shortage. That drives up the demand and the hospital workers are now without PPE and Joe blow from Idaho who has virtually no risk, has a whole shed full of them.

If you want to trash Trump for something, trash him for us being in that position in the 1st place. I don't buy his bare cupboard B.S. as he had been in office for 3 years. Can't throw that blame at Obama the way he has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither. I already said the problem was not that ppl didnt have access to masks. It was that there was never crystal clear mask policy from the start.

If you wannt at Trump about that and I will agree. But you will have to drag dr Fauci as well

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Neither. I already said the problem was not that ppl didnt have access to masks. It was that there was never crystal clear mask policy from the start.

If you wannt at Trump about that and I will agree. But you will have to drag dr Fauci as well
    I get why Fauci waffled on masks. He was part of that whole effort to try and avoid panic which ultimately leads to an even worse n95 shortage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they were trying to avoid creating a panic to avoid a shortage of PPE - they did not want everyone in the country thinking they were gonna drop dead if they didn't get an n95 mask. At that time NYC and the entire tri-state area had a PPE shortage. That drives up the demand and the hospital workers are now without PPE and Joe blow from Idaho who has virtually no risk, has a whole shed full of them.
    Here's 650 million free reusable cotton masks so you won't buy surgical and N95 masks.

you Trump supporters refuse to acknowledge anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    plopped on det fence again

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

you Trump supporters refuse to acknowledge anything.
    You are completely missing the point I made. Or you are trolling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get why Fauci waffled on masks. He was part of that whole effort to try and avoid panic which ultimately leads to an even worse n95 shortage.
    Disagree. They can easily ban sale of n95s to non medical peeps. And they did pretty quickly. Trust me I watched the n95 market since early Jan.

The good thing is that they cant do a damn thing about banning kn95 (chinese version which works as good) because CDC would never recommend kn95 for medical purposes.

And chinese kn95 production is a ing beast. I can buy enough kn95s to swin in

Oh and they are cheaper than n95

Thank God for the Chinese Empire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gee, how could they prevent a panic run on N95 masks....

How about sending out 650 million free cotton masks via the USPS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol chump hes having a rough day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. They can easily ban sale of n95s to non medical peeps. And they did pretty quickly. Trust me I watched the n95 market since early Jan.

The good thing is that they cant do a damn thing about banning kn95 (chinese version which works as good) because CDC would never recommend kn95 for medical purposes.

And chinese kn95 production is a ing beast. I can buy enough kn95s to swin in

Oh and they are cheaper than n95

Thank God for the Chinese Empire
    You have to fashion a head strap to get a proper seal and then pray they're actually built to spec, but it's better than nothing.

Thread Information