View Poll Results: More obviously rigged, Lakers or Patriots?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lakers

3 75.00%
  • Patriots

1 25.00%
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a long history of rigged games and Fake Championships, who has more of the riggin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patriots get caught and fined while Lakers recruiting actions get NBA endorsements, officiating that is sublime, and media love and don’t forget the infamous impossible Fisher shot..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With a long history of rigged games and Fake Championships, who has more of the riggin?
    C) 1997 NBA lottery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1991-1998 Bulls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...tampering-rule

Slap in the hand as LAL does this all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1rLpxKQPd4

most infamous bias officiating in history other than that rogue ref. LAL has 2 of 3 wins current series in part due to such sublime officiating.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Damn muthafukas gotta tip toe around these messageboards with all the hurt vaginas laying around on the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C) 1997 NBA lottery
    Greatest player of his era and yet he never got ref brown nosing rigged reffing like his opponents.
    5 of the most legit Championships eva.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Greatest player of his era and yet he never got ref brown nosing rigged reffing like his opponents.
    5 of the most legit Championships eva.
    4.61 les. Kobe has 5.

5 > 4.61

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4.61 les. Kobe has 5.

5 > 4.61

Only brainwashed marketing puppets recognize 2002 as Laker chip.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only brainwashed marketing puppets recognize 2002 as Laker chip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not rigged in a cheating scandal way, but look at the lineups of the two teams. Lebron, AD, Howard, Rondo and Pope vs third world Dirk and his band of misfits.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people think the Pats-Falcons SB was rigged? I heard the talk but never dug in on that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not rigged in a cheating scandal way, but look at the lineups of the two teams. Lebron, AD, Howard, Rondo and Pope vs third world Dirk and his band of misfits.
    And it ain't no coincidence that Paul Millsap is the man guarding Lebron in a conference final.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it ain't no coincidence that Paul Millsap is the man guarding Lebron in a conference final.
    They learned their lesson with Kobe and Lebron. I think they thought that pitting them against each other would be skinning the sheep instead of shearing it. One would emerge victorious and the other would lose market value because of it. Instead they tried to keep them on parallel paths but away from each other to maximize returns. Kobe being such a caustic asshole to play with, the Lakers couldn't attract enough talent to make it happen even if the league pushed everything in that direction (the Paul debacle was because CP was a fugazi, wouldn't have changed anything in LA). Imagine if they could have controlled Kobe's massive ego and the Lakers were actually compe ive during the Heat's 4 year run and subsequent Cleveland success. Instead of the Spurs, Mavs and GS, it would be Lebron vs Kobe. Man they wanted that, but all the kings horses couldn't get that dip back to the playoffs. Slamming him into that mountain was probably the best Les Grossman move Silver will ever play.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They learned their lesson with Kobe and Lebron. I think they thought that pitting them against each other would be skinning the sheep instead of shearing it. One would emerge victorious and the other would lose market value because of it. Instead they tried to keep them on parallel paths but away from each other to maximize returns. Kobe being such a caustic asshole to play with, the Lakers couldn't attract enough talent to make it happen even if the league pushed everything in that direction (the Paul debacle was because CP was a fugazi, wouldn't have changed anything in LA). Imagine if they could have controlled Kobe's massive ego and the Lakers were actually compe ive during the Heat's 4 year run and subsequent Cleveland success. Instead of the Spurs, Mavs and GS, it would be Lebron vs Kobe. Man they wanted that, but all the kings horses couldn't get that dip back to the playoffs. Slamming him into that mountain was probably the best Les Grossman move Silver will ever play.
    CP3 would've worked out, probably. Too many owners made a stink. And coming off the heels of Pau Gasol, Stern was willing to virtue signal. Maybe they wouldn't have if they realized nothing else was coming to save Kobe.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    1991-1998 Bulls
    /thread

Thread Information