Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be clear, there were two sides at Charlottesville. People protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue (Robert E. Lee was a confederate general who committed treason and supported the fight for slavery) and then there was the side protesting against those people. The people protesting the removal of the statue were really not good people and included the Neo-Nazi/KKK crowd.

Why would Trump blame "both sides"? Why would he say there were "very fine people" on both sides? A lot of people took issue with this.
    He clarified exactly what he meant in the same breath, but your side always edits that out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you think it's huge news?
    Shut up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Africa will pay for it.
    Definitely sending a message to Africa and West Asia right now:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...ent-visa-rules

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

hey, there you are. How’s the husband?

anyway still waiting for all of those links you promised. I’m sure you have them. Share them with all of us.

I mean I would hate to think that you’re just another cowardly liar.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would you be mad when asked to explain your statement? I mean I’m sure you’re busy keeping your husband happy, but you missed a Joey using a slur about your lifestyle yesterday. Maybe you missed it, but as a gay man you should be offended by what he called you.

anyway, about those links again. Now I’m sure you have a lot to do with your husband on a Saturday, but you had those links at home you said. Please take a minute before you guys go on your Saturday date and share them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bogie still upset that I poked holes through the democratic thought process. Pestering me about additional links that will not alter his narrow-minded opinion. He didnt seem to mind when RandomGuy posted random quotes with no source, or blatantly editing comments to fit a very specific agenda.

When I have time I will sit down and post some additional evidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this plan doesn't do anything for me specifically. He needs to go back to the drawing board.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bogie still upset that I poked holes through the democratic thought process. Pestering me about additional links that will not alter his narrow-minded opinion. He didnt seem to mind when RandomGuy posted random quotes with no source, or blatantly editing comments to fit a very specific agenda.

but you didn’t. You made all kinds of statements and then ran away.

I think we all understand you have to spend time with your husband. But you said a LOT of stupid yesterday with promises to provide proof.

you were just asked again to answer a simple question, and refused.

now maybe you and your man are fighting, and sorry to hear that if you are.

but this isn’t difficult. Don’t be a and run away now. Provide your links and your own words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the have the democracts done for the blacks ever
    LBJ passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Act.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this plan doesn't do anything for me specifically. He needs to go back to the drawing board.

you do realize this is nothing more than optics. Remember in 18 he said he’d have tax breaks and healthcare for everyone, but they had to re elect republicans to congress for him to show it?

he knows his supporters are willfully stupid. They will run with this and pretend it’s great for people.

ducks is a racist sexist piece of , and he ran here to post this as soon as it was released. He counts on his supporters being that stupid. They never disappoint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LBJ passed the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Act.
    Medicare/Medicaid say o.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Medicare/Medicaid say o.
    LBJ domestic agenda was ing on point

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really takes nothing to trigger you Trump supporters these days.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah he got caught in a lie for being as stupid as derp. Now he pouts and pretends he’s aggrieved

I just hope this new justice doesn’t help overturn his marriage to his husband. But he’d still support Trump. Even though trump hates every single thing about him and his husband.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Whose twitter feed you think you'll copy and paste it from? dinesh disouza's im guessing. Maybe shapiro if were lucky and you take a microscopic step up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you do realize this is nothing more than optics. Remember in 18 he said he’d have tax breaks and healthcare for everyone, but they had to re elect republicans to congress for him to show it?

he knows his supporters are willfully stupid. They will run with this and pretend it’s great for people.

ducks is a racist sexist piece of , and he ran here to post this as soon as it was released. He counts on his supporters being that stupid. They never disappoint.
    of course. He's had 4 years to do something SPECIFICALLY for black americans and has refused to do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whose twitter feed you think you'll copy and paste it from? dinesh disouza's im guessing. Maybe shapiro if were lucky and you take a microscopic step up
    Some Prager "University" history videos incoming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah he got caught in a lie for being as stupid as derp. Now he pouts and pretends he’s aggrieved

I just hope this new justice doesn’t help overturn his marriage to his husband. But he’d still support Trump. Even though trump hates every single thing about him and his husband.
    You made yourself look like a fool in the other thread. You were clearly emotional, and blabbering nonsense. I was too busy actually debating with someone to notice anything other than your frustrations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course. He's had 4 years to do something SPECIFICALLY for black americans and has refused to do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered?

Idgaf about you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet you get your news from the Young Turks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bogie is the gremlin version of Avante

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You made yourself look like a fool in the other thread. You were clearly emotional, and blabbering nonsense. I was too busy actually debating with someone to notice anything other than your frustrations
    no you weren’t. You were lying about what he actually wrote, because you’re not smart enough to carry on a conversation.

now, you have time to answer me, go get those links that prove all of the corruption of the Clintons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered?

Idgaf about you
    Why is all this stuff promised before the election such a big deal in your opinion?

Thread Information