Page 2 of 133 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's say Biden does take drugs before the debate... Who cares? If drugs make him a better debater and a better President than Trump, give him all the drugs.

This isn't the ing Tour de France.
    Of course, but he'd need to disclose his health issues. I mean, if he was given 6 months to live would that be private information as long as he wasn't breaking the law?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, but he'd need to disclose his health issues. I mean, if he was given 6 months to live would that be private information as long as he wasn't breaking the law?
    Perhaps Biden should hire trump's personal doctor?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The aim here is to live longer, not have a shill doctor tell you everything is fine and you're the healthiest, most fit 75 year old ever.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cognitive medications are a far cry from terminal illness. Plenty of young, functioning adults take them every day.

Of course I think the public should know if a candidate is at death's door, but detailed independent medical evaluations of Presidential candidates are just one of many norms Republicans decided they don't care about anymore. Trump's certainly not going to volunteer that information so I don't expect his opponent to either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cognitive medications are a far cry from terminal illness. Plenty of young, functioning adults take them every day.

Of course I think the public should know if a candidate is at death's door, but detailed independent medical evaluations of Presidential candidates are just one of many norms Republicans decided they don't care about anymore. Trump's certainly not going to volunteer that information so I don't expect his opponent to either.
    You said dementia. Dementia isn't something a young, functional adult typically suffers from. I don't think he's required to disclose, but if he's taking meds that would basically be a disclosure. If the illness is aggressive, you're really voting for Kamala Harris for POTUS, but then I know you'd vote in Snoop Dog if he was the only one on the dem ticket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that supposed to be a jab?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The aim here is to live longer, not have a shill doctor tell you everything is fine and you're the healthiest, most fit 75 year old ever.
    So living to 75 as a billionaire POTUS surely means you're dying and your doctor is a shill. Do you even read the you post before submitting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So living to 75 as a billionaire POTUS surely means you're dying and your doctor is a shill. Do you even read the you post before submitting?
    det goalpost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that supposed to be a jab?
    No jab. Just to point out that trump would not permit his medical records being made public.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No jab. Just to point out that trump would not permit his medical records being made public.
    How's that hurt you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's that hurt you?
    How does that hurt me?

It bothers me to have read that trump wrote his own 2015 health report and would lie again.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43970908

What makes you think he would do otherwise?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does that hurt me?

It bothers me to have read that trump wrote his own 2015 health report and would lie again.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43970908

What makes you think he would do otherwise?
    You must be triggered AF by all Biden's lies then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must be triggered AF by all Biden's lies then.
    With a response like that, you wonder why you are not taken seriously by anyone?

Ok brokeback derp, have it your way.

TSA has called you out as a closet as well as others.

How you behave is not normal except for a brokeback derp.

We all know it and you keep denying it but you know it is true.

Time for you to speak to your mom and come out of the closet derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a response like that, you wonder why you are not taken seriously by anyone?

Ok brokeback derp, have it your way.

TSA has called you out as a closet as well as others.

How you behave is not normal except for a brokeback derp.

We all know it and you keep denying it but you know it is true.

Time for you to speak to your mom and come out of the closet derp.

All that blather cos you can't be consistent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that blather cos you can't be consistent.

A trump youtube, really?

Is that the best you can do brokeback?

It is just more proof of how brokeback you are.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A trump youtube, really?

Is that the best you can do brokeback?

It is just more proof of how brokeback you are.
    Trying to attack the medium when you get slapped just like you did with your main account.

You can't logout of being a cuckold. Come to terms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump will be woefully unprepared...an unprepared Trump is comedy gold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What goalpost?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump had his second full physical exam last Friday. By that evening, the 72-year-old’s personal physician — Dr. Sean Conley — released a statement saying a team of 11 doctors had examined Trump, and that Trump is in “very good health.” In an unusual move, he also predicted the future over the next two years by stating that he expects the commander-in-chief to remain healthy “for the remainder of his presidency and beyond.”

A week later, a few more details have now emerged in a final medical statement — most notably, that Trump gained four pounds, which means he’s now technically obese. But altogether, the report appears to be a nothingburger. It didn’t really reveal anything new about the president’s health.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to attack the medium when you get slapped just like you did with your main account.

You can't logout of being a cuckold. Come to terms.
    Really derp?

You provide that as your honest broker information? Did you believe I would not notice the bull source?

Are you that brokeback stupid in thinking anyone would believe you after all your lies and misinformation you have posted?

You are so brokeback that if your mama you asked Jesus to cure you, he would say, “ that , that derp’s brokebackness is for real! Even I can’t fix that !”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's not a billionaire.

And I was speaking strictly to Trump's doctor who said screw my reputation and professionalism for a pat on the back. (Which from what I'm hearing didn't even get)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    President Donald Trump had his second full physical exam last Friday. By that evening, the 72-year-old’s personal physician — Dr. Sean Conley — released a statement saying a team of 11 doctors had examined Trump, and that Trump is in “very good health.” In an unusual move, he also predicted the future over the next two years by stating that he expects the commander-in-chief to remain healthy “for the remainder of his presidency and beyond.”

A week later, a few more details have now emerged in a final medical statement — most notably, that Trump gained four pounds, which means he’s now technically obese. But altogether, the report appears to be a nothingburger. It didn’t really reveal anything new about the president’s health.
    Read that too and he controls the information.

But you did not include that it only revealed “he’s in “very good health” without many details. And we shouldn’t expect anything more: The presidential physical exam is best understood as political theater — a show of the president’s vigor and fitness — not an opportunity to reveal new medical information.”

“As expected, Conley’s report from the presidential physical only revealed a few innocuous details about Trump. But even if he uncovered a major health problem, we aren’t likely to hear about it. That’s because Trump is en led to the same patient privacy rights as other Americans, and it’s up to him what gets reported to the public. Neither the president nor his doctor is under any obligation to share complete or detailed medical records.”

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/8/1821684...exam-explained

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What goalpost?
    the ones i bolded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said dementia. Dementia isn't something a young, functional adult typically suffers from. I don't think he's required to disclose, but if he's taking meds that would basically be a disclosure. If the illness is aggressive, you're really voting for Kamala Harris for POTUS, but then I know you'd vote in Snoop Dog if he was the only one on the dem ticket.
    So salty about this election Meanwhile you supported Biden all last year until some goober Fox News basically convinced he's a Trojan Horse for antifa

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The bar has been set so low, that at this point all Biden has to do is show up and not collapse on stage in order for it to be considered a success by the MSM.

Trump played his dementia card too early. Had he just STFU about it, then maybe the Biden campaign isn't drugging him up and we would have some big revealing moment in the debate that Joe is ready for the bone yard. As it stands now, I expect Trump to hit him with a few zingers and for Joe to claim 200 million have died due to COVID and for nobody to bat an eye. But it should be entertaining.

Thread Information