Page 34 of 133 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I had a nice dinner, chilling out. No TV, noise, rambling or bull .
    Same here started replaying icewind dale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden declined to answer directly whether he would support packing the court, meaning adding more justices to the current bench of nine. Biden said he would not answer the question, and that the people should determine the next Supreme Court justice.
    Agree

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a certified nark, chump. That's not changing regardless.
    muh enemies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here started replaying icewind dale
    That's a dope game. I remember playing that back in the day. That's a remaster though, right?

Frankly, I've gone back to Fortnite for now. It's a good game to shoot up for a bit and get distracted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is gonna get smashed in the election but he got his three justices across the finish line. Conservative mission accomplished. He can go to jail now and I won't shed a tear.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump was trying to land shots after the bell (would give his 2 minute spiel, and then kept trying to hijack biden's 2 minutes) and wallace was never able to separate them despite his scolding
    Organic back and forth good. Chris didn't like that because he just wanted Biden to get through his relayed answers without interruption.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So... somebody intelligent, rational will eventually point out that America is in real trouble because these two are the best of what the political system has to offer, right?
    I called it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly why you narked. You don't have any excuse. You're just that weak.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump is gonna get smashed in the election but he got his three justices across the finish line. Conservative mission accomplished. He can go to jail now and I won't shed a tear.
    Pretty sure this is the same mindset McConnell has (it’s smart, I’m not knocking it) and Trump is too stupid to see it. Once Trump is out of office the GOP rank and file won’t give two s about what happens to him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When your own debate preppers tell you this wasn't it, son.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly why you narked. You don't have any excuse. You're just that weak.
    I didn't need an excuse. I merely pointed the way. The decision was the mod's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN's Wolf Blitzer said on Tuesday the first presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden will "raise a lot of questions" about having future debates.

"Clearly, this was the most chaotic presidential debate I have ever seen," Blitzer said after the debate. "I suspect most of you if not all have ever seen. Most chaotic presidential debate. It will certainly raise a lot of questions about the future of the presidential debate between these two candidates."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump did great on the first half plus. After that, he let Chris Wallace control the tone.
    Hopefully, he learns for that and comes ready to pulverize Joe in the next one. Don't let up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, that goes to what I said... you can qualify the "political system" any way you want, but it created this monstrosity (and the last one too).
    No "it" didn't, "we" did.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump will be the winner on election night. The only question is can the Dems still it through their shady mail-in scheme?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    McFats hasn’t exercised like this since.......well, ever lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN's Wolf Blitzer said on Tuesday the first presidential debate between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden will "raise a lot of questions" about having future debates.

"Clearly, this was the most chaotic presidential debate I have ever seen," Blitzer said after the debate. "I suspect most of you if not all have ever seen. Most chaotic presidential debate. It will certainly raise a lot of questions about the future of the presidential debate between these two candidates."
    Thanks Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden had no real answers or solutions. The 200,000 deaths are on the Dems shoulders. All January and February the denied its seriousness. Een well into March, many of them were denying its potential impact. Ten, once it hit us hard, they did nothing but blame Trump for everything, even though, while they were in denial, he was taking action.

Trump wouldn't stop interrupting. It was immature.

There was too much childish BS by both.

Unsolicited mail in ballots is a horrible idea. There will be fraud. It has happened in at least 7 states so far, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Virginia, Michigan to name a few. Project Veritas, just released video of fraud in Minnesota. In almost every case, the individuals involved were in the Democrat Party.

Obamacare is trash. That mandate was uncons utional, but the fine was a lot cheaper than ty health care coverage and being forced to pay for things you will absolutely never use, or losing your current doctor.

Biden has dementia. It is unfortunate, but true. He is not mentally fit to be POTUS. We already dealt with this in Reagan's 2nd term. A lot of those decisions were made by Bush and Nancy.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's diatribe about Obama leaving judges unnominated was a waste of two minutes. Like we're just going to ignore that was McConnell

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure this is the same mindset McConnell has (it’s smart, I’m not knocking it) and Trump is too stupid to see it. Once Trump is out of office the GOP rank and file won’t give two s about what happens to him
    Until he either wins the 2024 nomination or runs third party to destroy them. Or maybe he lets Uday do that instead. You're never getting the Trumps out of the GOP.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't need an excuse. I merely pointed the way. The decision was the mod's.
    You narked. The nark isn't the one who "decides," BlakeBlaker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what's amusing about people who think conservatives are Trump s. No one gives 2 s about Trump. They want a certain job done.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Not a chance Biden does the debate with Chris Wallace but doesn’t do the 2 debates with female moderators who are going to be a lot tougher on Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More gas lighting from the biology denier.

Thread Information