Page 127 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3317
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't mean I take no interest in them.

But I get if you want to take your ball and go home. You're in a huff a lot lately.

I'll say this, the fact that you're citing climate change as Biden's best performance metric only supports my point.
    It was not his best by any means and yet it's called the best because they need to push the narrative about how important it is.
    Polls is just how they manufacture consent.
    What have we been talking about for the last hour? go to sleep, you're sleep deprived.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    will it cost him votes? yes or no?
    Nope. Not at all.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i disagree

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yet you can't provide any specifics with respect to the voters he actually loses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet you can't provide any specifics with respect to the voters he actually loses
    you can't provide proof he won't

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    will it cost him votes? yes or no?
    In the thousands? No.

Not in any significant way that will tilt an election. But I guess we'll see polls from here until election day and ultimately on election night.

This is not a seismic shift.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    you can't provide proof he won't
    I also can't provide proof that unicorns don't exist. pretending it's my burden to prove the negative

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris

Okay, I must've been had Chumpettes blabbing too much in my ear and missed some of the stuff.
    Trump actually did a pretty good job of slapping Biden on the Russia/Ukraine/China family business stuff.
    He just didn't twist the knife on the Hunter stuff so much. Mercy kill I guess.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    biden is polling as good as you could want in texas for a democrat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also can't provide proof that unicorns don't exist. pretending it's my burden to prove the negative
    You say it won't cost him votes that's not the negative. It's the negative of my claim, but it's still your claim. Sure I introduced the argument but you have as much proof that it won't cost him votes as I do that it will. your argument is literally "you said this prove it", you i ain't got to prove , you're so confident i'm wrong back up your claim i'm wrong. Oh wait you won't because you can't but that's okay because " I don't have too "

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You say it won't cost him votes that's not the negative. It's the negative of my claim, but it's still your claim. Sure I introduced the argument but you have as much proof that it won't cost him votes as I do that it will. your argument is literally "you said this prove it", you i ain't got to prove , you're so confident i'm wrong back up your claim i'm wrong. Oh wait you won't because you can't but that's okay because " I don't have too "
    I didn't ask you to prove anything. I asked you to just name a specific group of voters you think Biden loses and after dodging the question 3 times you reply with idiots. We didn't even get to the proof part, you never made a claim specific to certain voters

Regardless, "X event won't happen" is the negative, and "X event will happen" is the positive. I'm not sure how you could try to argue otherwise.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the thousands? No.

Not in any significant way that will tilt an election. But I guess we'll see polls from here until election day and ultimately on election night.

This is not a seismic shift.
    Somehow, Biden never loses a significant number of voters on his stupid sh**.

Funny how that works.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i really have no idea if trumpism has grown or lessened... or if it's pretty much the same size.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If we're being honest people in Pennsylvania obsessed with keeping their fracking jobs are uneducated and lazy welfare queens. They're scared of their cheese getting moved so they want taxpayer oil subsidies that are required for their jobs to survive to remain in place.
    One cannot be selfish bout their job and yet welfare lover.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Somehow, Biden never loses a significant number of voters on his stupid sh**.

Funny how that works.
    Not sure who's saying that.

He's absolutely losing some black voters because of the crime bill. A lot of them are going to be non-votes vs. votes for Trump, but he's absolutely losing voters over it, particularly young black men.

He's also losing voters for being pro Iraq war.

I could go on.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    One cannot be selfish bout their job and yet welfare lover.
    When your job requires government welfare in order to exist, sure they can. What a re ed fortune cookie-like statement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't ask you to prove anything. I asked you to just name a specific group of voters you think Biden loses and after dodging the question 3 times you reply with idiots. We didn't even get to the proof part, you never made a claim specific to certain voters

Regardless, "X event won't happen" is the negative, and "X event will happen" is the positive. I'm not sure how you could try to argue otherwise.
    Is it incorrect to say that people who vote for Trump are idiots? If you agree with that statement, then any vote Biden loses will be to an idiot.
    You said you can't prove a negative, negatives can be proven just as easy as positives.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Is it incorrect to say that people who vote for Trump are idiots? If you agree with that statement, then any vote Biden loses will be to an idiot.
    You said you can't prove a negative, negatives can be proven just as easy as positives.
    You're just speaking in philosophical gibberish now.

Sure, any voter Biden loses to Trump is an idiot. What does that have to do with whether or not he actually loses voters for saying he's going to phase oil out?

Another post where you can't explain what voters Biden loses for saying he wants to phase oil out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you should watch the focus group, you'll feel real good about yourself after

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just speaking in philosophical gibberish now.

Sure, any voter Biden loses to Trump is an idiot. What does that have to do with whether or not he actually loses voters for saying he's going to phase oil out?

Another post where you can't explain what voters Biden loses for saying he wants to phase oil out.
    I already told you I'm not telling you what voters he's losing, if you can give me proof he won't lose voters I'll walk it back.

I believe he will lose voters by that statement, Biden's campaign seemed to have that same sentiment especially because they walked it back.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I already told you I'm not telling you what voters he's losing, if you can give me proof he won't lose voters I'll walk it back.

I believe he will lose voters by that statement, Biden's campaign seemed to have that same sentiment especially because they walked it back.
    my proof is that you can't tell me what voters he's losing.

Do you believe in god? You're confusion about burden of proof makes me think you're a bible thumper who believes in a magical man in the sky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my proof is that you can't tell me what voters he's losing.

Do you believe in god? You're confusion about burden of proof makes me think you're a bible thumper who believes in a magical man in the sky.
    You disagree with me I welcome your disagreement, kindly provide proof that he's not losing voters.

You bring up bible thumper, fine then, when bible thumpers say God made everything, atheists don't say prove it, they say "bing bang morons"

In this case I'll be the bible thumper kindly give me your version of the big bang.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You disagree with me I welcome your disagreement, kindly provide proof that he's not losing voters.

You bring up bible thumper, fine then, when bible thumpers say God made everything, atheists don't say prove it, they say "bing bang morons"

In this case I'll be the bible thumper kindly give me your version of the big bang.
    atheists say prove it all the time

I've already given you my version. Anyone who holds oil near and dear to their heart is already voting for Trump. The majority of Pennsylvania supports a fracking ban according to polls, and the people who don't are already right wing.

I didn't even ask you for proof, I just asked for the voters you thought he'd lose. I never said PROVE IT the way you're saying it now.

Thread Information