Page 70 of 133 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 3317
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the groups out here killing people since this countries inception have been white supremacists. They are evil and should be denounced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obviously chris wallace is a radical leftist bernie supporter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Makers and takers!”
    Lol remember how everyone agreed to pretend Paul Ryan was a "policy wonk" because he was a photogenic white guy who looked good in a suit? Good times.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lol remember how everyone agreed to pretend Paul Ryan was a "policy wonk" because he was a photogenic white guy who looked good in a suit? Good times.
    Romney picking Ryan as his VP and then letting Ryan tea party-ify their platform is an underrated campaign -up. The race was over once Romney started advocating for Medicare privatization, and Paul Ryan was exposed as just another run of the mill trickle down zealot who had no empirical way of demonstrating his proposed tax cuts would pay for themselves.

Biden's "Oh, now your Jack Kennedy?!?!" line in his Ryan VP debate was his 2nd best debate moment ever, the first one being when he ended Rudy Giuliani's career.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "A noun, a verb, and 9/11"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was maybe a little overzealous a couple times arguably. But overall, Biden can't think fast at this point, and that's why Trump is putting the pressure on. Biden did well enough when it was a nice calm and he could read of his pre-written answers or listen into his earpiece if indeed that was happening. He was dull AF of course; but he wasn't stepping in it. Him giving an incoherent line or two is really nothing new at this point. Trump doesn't need to step back for that.
    Biden has a stutter that he has worked a lifetime to overcome.

In case you didn't realize the coping mechanism for that is:

Speaking slowly
    Using alternate words that avoids stutter triggers.

I realize that for evil s like yourself, making fun of kids drug problems, and someones stutter is par for the course, but it is far from presidential behavior.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is exactly why Biden would be stupid to back out of the debates right now. There's a very good chance Trump backs out of the 3rd debate if he performs poorly in the townhall.
    "if"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    obviously chris wallace is a radical leftist bernie supporter
    Don't know about all that, but he is a registered Democrat.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Don't know about all that, but he is a registered Democrat.
    Trump's campaign agreed to him as a moderator. Sucks to suck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy will be the mod during the second debate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ideas don't loot and burn stores and shoot people.
    There are some serious gimpy advisers behind Biden.
    The fact that it was decided to run with that in advance is really pathetic.
    These advisers are the same "technocrats" Chumpettes think are wonderful.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are some serious gimpy advisers behind Biden.
    The fact that it was decided to run with that in advance is really pathetic.
    These advisers are the same "technocrats" Chumpettes think are wonderful.
    You sound scared.

You dont have to worry about real life consequences, momma's boy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romney picking Ryan as his VP and then letting Ryan tea party-ify their platform is an underrated campaign -up. The race was over once Romney started advocating for Medicare privatization, and Paul Ryan was exposed as just another run of the mill trickle down zealot who had no empirical way of demonstrating his proposed tax cuts would pay for themselves.

Biden's "Oh, now your Jack Kennedy?!?!" line in his Ryan VP debate was his 2nd best debate moment ever, the first one being when he ended Rudy Giuliani's career.
    LOL I have been saying that ever they picked Ryan. The right was hopping mad to vote Obama out of office so they decided to even farther shore up the right with Ryan.

While Trump's election showed motivating the base is more critical than getting dumb undecideds, the base was already 100% motivated behind Romney just because of black man in the white house. LOL vote for us, we'll take away your Medicare being a platform a candidate actually ran on. Don't know why Romney didn't just pull what Trump did and lie and say I'll never touch your Medicare and then work to dismantle it in office just like Trump has.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden has a stutter that he has worked a lifetime to overcome.

In case you didn't realize the coping mechanism for that is:

Speaking slowly
    Using alternate words that avoids stutter triggers.

I realize that for evil s like yourself, making fun of kids drug problems, and someones stutter is par for the course, but it is far from presidential behavior.
    I definitely see a coping mechanism right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL you wingnuts go demand every Muslim apologizes for Islamic terrorism but then you don't want to apologize for Nikolas Cruz shooting up Stoneman Douglas High, Stephen Paddock shooting up that concert in Las Vegas, Dylan Roof executing a bunch of black churchgoers, Patrick Crusius shooting that Walmart up in El Paso, and so on.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly are the "most hideous evils imaginable" that Democrats actively support and defend?

Edit: It's abortion, isn't it? That's what it's going to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Laugh now, these people vote.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL you wingnuts go demand every Muslim apologizes for Islamic terrorism but then you don't want to apologize for Nikolas Cruz shooting up Stoneman Douglas High, Stephen Paddock shooting up that concert in Las Vegas, Dylan Roof executing a bunch of black churchgoers, Patrick Crusius shooting that Walmart up in El Paso, and so on.
    I bet you were working on this for an hour.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly are the "most hideous evils imaginable" that Democrats actively support and defend?

Edit: It's abortion, isn't it? That's what it's going to be.
    Nah, killing babies by pulling their limbs off is noble.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They wouldn't let these people talk freely if anyone was watching.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, killing babies by pulling their limbs off is noble.
    Lefties have been told that abortion is a hill worth dying on. It's a bloodbath.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound scared.

You dont have to worry about real life consequences, momma's boy.
    These takes are how you got yoked with the board cuckold.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    LOL I have been saying that ever they picked Ryan. The right was hopping mad to vote Obama out of office so they decided to even farther shore up the right with Ryan.

While Trump's election showed motivating the base is more critical than getting dumb undecideds, the base was already 100% motivated behind Romney just because of black man in the white house. LOL vote for us, we'll take away your Medicare being a platform a candidate actually ran on. Don't know why Romney didn't just pull what Trump did and lie and say I'll never touch your Medicare and then work to dismantle it in office just like Trump has.
    The thing is, Romney's base didn't even turn out for him. Obama lost independents to Romney, he just had a huge Dem turnout advantage. Paul Ryan was far right on the issues that uneducated whites aren't far right on (i.e., privatizing medicare). As you said smart Republicans don't move to the right on medicare to generate turnout, they just wait until they get elected to gut Medicare. The way you turn out the Republican base is with far right stances about immigrants, minorities and abortions while pretending you want to keep things like medicare and pre-existing condition protections.

The Romney/Ryan ticket didn't have the requisite amount of unadulterated stupidity/hatred the way Trump and GWB did. Even though Trump and GWB are both elitist trust fund babies they don't/didn't act like it so the rubes didn't care. Romney and Ryan were both elitists and they each wore it all over their face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet you were working on this for an hour.
    Nah, but I bet you'll spend an hour whining about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is, Romney's base didn't even turn out for him. Obama lost independents to Romney, he just had a huge Dem turnout advantage. Paul Ryan was far right on the issues that uneducated whites aren't far right on (i.e., privatizing medicare). As you said smart Republicans don't move to the right on medicare to generate turnout, they just wait until they get elected to gut Medicare. The way you turn out the Republican base is with far right stances about immigrants, minorities and abortions while pretending you want to keep things like medicare and pre-existing condition protections.

The Romney/Ryan ticket didn't have the requisite amount of unadulterated stupidity/hatred the way Trump and GWB did. Even though Trump and GWB are both elitist trust fund babies they don't/didn't act like it so the rubes didn't care. Romney and Ryan were both elitists and they each wore it all over their face.
    I don't know how Trump could be considered anything but an elitist. He's just an outwardly racist elitist, which is enough for the white nationalist right I guess. LOL hearing dixie for years about LA and New York elites who think they're so much better than them and then they elect and idolize one.

Also, independents always swing right. Because you have the Wild Cobras of the world who call themselves independents. The honest brokers too.

Thread Information