Page 128 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3317
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    atheists say prove it all the time

I've already given you my version. Anyone who holds oil near and dear to their heart is already voting for Trump. The majority of Pennsylvania supports a fracking ban according to polls, and the people who don't are already right wing.

I didn't even ask you for proof, I just asked for the voters you thought he'd lose. I never said PROVE IT the way you're saying it now.
    I told you the group, but apparently it wasn't specific enough for you. It will cost him votes, will it be enough to move the needle, probably not, but the fact that it will when it was unnecessary was stupid.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure who's saying that.

He's absolutely losing some black voters because of the crime bill. A lot of them are going to be non-votes vs. votes for Trump, but he's absolutely losing voters over it, particularly young black men.

He's also losing voters for being pro Iraq war.

I could go on.
    I was speaking to reck mainly on campaign missteps.

Biden will have lost votes on his warhawk history. But the media has played it down, so I don't know if that's hurting him as much as it is helping Trump's base to be energized to not get back to that sh**.

I agree that Biden is in serious trouble with the black vote. In 2016, Trump told them what do they have to lose? He then delivered with record low black unemployment, opportunity zones, $500 billion investment plan, funds to black colleges, first step act reprieving blacks that Biden's crime bill threw into prison and threw away the key. It took most of his first term for this reality to bloom; but Trump is going to get blacks in unprecedented numbers. And the evolution of social media has aided that. Truth not so easily hidden from blacks. They're learning that Democrats have used the empty promise ploy over and over and taken them for granted.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm not telling you what voters he's losing
    Pick a lane.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you idiots that's all your getting, if it's not satisfactory, i don't give a

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden bragging about his $800 billion relief bill not being enough and firefighters and the like being fired.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who won tonights debate, scrah?

Went fishing and then wartched the end of SNF

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Watched CNN after. In their opinion Trump was not concrete on what he will do in the 2nd term and too much talking about "Breitbart news"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris

Okay, I must've been had Chumpettes blabbing too much in my ear and missed some of the stuff.
    Trump actually did a pretty good job of slapping Biden on the Russia/Ukraine/China family business stuff.
    He just didn't twist the knife on the Hunter stuff so much. Mercy kill I guess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you the group, but apparently it wasn't specific enough for you. It will cost him votes, will it be enough to move the needle, probably not, but the fact that it will when it was unnecessary was stupid.
    So I watched the clip of the whole exchange and I have decided it’s not a big deal at all.

He said he would transition from it rather than what is been circulated around conservative Twitter that he wants to magically stop it. I think Trump talking over him while he was saying it and then making something out of it took from what Biden was actually saying.

He even said “He always takes things out of context.” So you and Will Hunting are both wrong.

His campaign is not really backtracking from this point. Give it a second, close watch and see.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was speaking to reck mainly on campaign missteps.

Biden will have lost votes on his warhawk history. But the media has played it down, so I don't know if that's hurting him as much as it is helping Trump's base to be energized to not get back to that sh**.

I agree that Biden is in serious trouble with the black vote. In 2016, Trump told them what do they have to lose? He then delivered with record low black unemployment, opportunity zones, $500 billion investment plan, funds to black colleges, first step act reprieving blacks that Biden's crime bill threw into prison and threw away the key. It took most of his first term for this reality to bloom; but Trump is going to get blacks in unprecedented numbers. And the evolution of social media has aided that. Truth not so easily hidden from blacks. They're learning that Democrats have used the empty promise ploy over and over and taken them for granted.
    Serious trouble.

He’s going to get over 90 to 94% of them. This is like saying Trump’s in trouble with his maga base. They’re not more going to vote for Biden in the high percentile than blacks are for Trump.

Its a given.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Joe wanted to go home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump at the end

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this ? Fox News online poll? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris

Okay, I must've been had Chumpettes blabbing too much in my ear and missed some of the stuff.
    Trump actually did a pretty good job of slapping Biden on the Russia/Ukraine/China family business stuff.
    He just didn't twist the knife on the Hunter stuff so much. Mercy kill I guess.
    full mashup here bruv: (6min)

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trump didn't win but Biden lost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this ? Fox News online poll? Lol
    the link is at the top right Simple Reck

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the link is at the top right Simple Reck
    So online poll confirm. Move along

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Not gonna change the outcome of the election, it was your average debate. The one thing it might do is help Republicans in down ballot races who were worried about Trump after the first debate.

Thread Information