Page 57 of 133 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 3317
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough. According to twitter today, if you’re undecided, you’re racist. I bet I ready that a dozen times today....so stupid.
    Who said that?

If you're an undecided at this stage, you're on the slow take to put it in friendly terms.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    searching anonymous twitter for bad takes

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The "but Trump already condemned them, HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD HE HAVE TO?!?!" argument is an absurd fallacy. If Trump responded to the question with "I already have but I'll do it again so we don't waste more time on it - I condemn white supremacy in all forms" no one would be talking about it right now, in fact he would have made the question look stupid.

Trump s act like condemning white supremacy is this daunting, ball-busting exercise and it would be too onerous to expect Trump to do it multiple times, and it's because every time Trump is asked he responds in a clumsy and haphazard attempt to play both sides. Trump makes condemning white supremacy look a lot harder than it should be.

The issue isn't that liberals think Donald Trump is a white supremacist, it's that white supremacists think Donald Trump is a white supremacist.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Who said that?

If you're an undecided at this stage, you're on the slow take to put it in friendly terms.
    The only name I remember is Ava DeVurney (sp?). I then made the mistake of reading the comments on her tweet saying that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how could Joe covertly communicate with anyone while miced up to 30,000,000 people using a secret rosary tube?

Qhris confirmed ALL IN on QAnon
    Or better yet, how is Biden recieving his marching orders with a loose mic on his wrist without letting the audience hear what he's been fed? With no earpiece, how is he getting this information from? two taps for a yes answer and one tap for no.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Lol....

Chump....

you know you spend most of your life on anonymous spurstalk right?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Fair enough. According to twitter today, if you’re undecided, you’re racist. I bet I ready that a dozen times today....so stupid.
    I don't think undecided voters are racist, but I question what exactly they have left to decide. The differences between each candidate are pretty apparent at this point.

That's not a swipe at Trump supporters. Trump supporters have formed an opinion I happen to disagree with which is a separate issue, but I'm baffled by people who haven't been able to form an opinion yet.

Does anyone really think one of the remaining debates are going to give us new information that's not already readily available

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    I don't think undecided voters are racist, but I question what exactly they have left to decide. The differences between each candidate are pretty apparent at this point.

That's not a swipe at Trump supporters. Trump supporters have formed an opinion I happen to disagree with which is a separate issue, but I'm baffled by people who haven't been able to form an opinion yet.
    Agreed...and don’t mistake me for anything but the messenger on that stupid ass racist take.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the next debate is going to be entertaining watching Trump straight up yell once his microphone is shut off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's common practice to declare people white supremacist based on their skin color. This is objectively racist behavior.
    So if it is objectively racist, then there must be an independent way of determining whether it is racist or not.

What is your objective standard?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the next debate is going to be entertaining watching Trump straight up yell once his microphone is shut off

If I were Biden, I would take a hard pass on a debate.

OTH, Letting Trump get all reddish-organge in a dumpy suit and shouting is the best argument for voting against him that I can imagine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol....

Chump....

you know you spend most of your life on anonymous spurstalk right?
    Dumpster is a stupid bas who lives in his own make believe world where he is at the top of the mountain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumpster is a stupid bas who lives in his own make believe world where he is at the top of the mountain.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Easiest call ever.

Trump was an absolute maniac on full display. Literally free advertisement for mics with mute button included.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If I were Biden, I would take a hard pass on a debate
    One of Biden's biggest strength with moderate & undecided voters right now is people want to return to normalcy. They're tired of Trump chaos. That's why a lot of recent polls have Trump's popular vote as lower than his approval rating (something that pollsters are baffled by because it's never happened before) - even some people who approve of Trump's policies and ideas aren't voting for him because of how he conducts himself.

For that reason, Biden shouldn't back out. He should do the same mundane, 3 debate schedule that every other recent candidate has done. Biden backing out of debates makes it so he's another chaos candidate who ignores what the norms are. Show up, let Trump yell and scream while you act normal, and call it a day.

If they're really going to shut microphones off I also think there's a chance Trump backs out of a debate, so Biden shouldn't beat him to the punch on that.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Also the next debate is a townhall. If Trump is even half as out-of-control as he was yesterday, a townhall format will be the death of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also the next debate is a townhall. If Trump is even half as out-of-control as he was yesterday, a townhall format will be the death of him.
    yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right? Biden's empathizing with a voter while Trump explodes off mic to hear his own voice is too good to pass up.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Right? Biden's empathizing with a voter while Trump explodes off mic to hear his own voice is too good to pass up.
    they're going to need to bring Kellyanne back full time for Trump to have a prayer

Biden: "Well first, I'm really sorry to hear about your mother dying from COVID...."

Trump: "Your mother would have DIED TWICE if Biden was president.....DID YOU KNOW HUNTER BIDEN RECIEVED A GAZALLION DOLLARS FROM MOSCOW!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death of him how? Do you really think anybody in Trump's base is going to change their mind? His behavior last night is exactly why they like him.

Debates have virtually no impact on voting IIRC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with you about Trump. Trump needs bring his A game to the town hall because I think Joe Biden does much better in town halls.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "but Trump already condemned them, HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD HE HAVE TO?!?!" argument is an absurd fallacy. If Trump responded to the question with "I already have but I'll do it again so we don't waste more time on it - I condemn white supremacy in all forms" no one would be talking about it right now, in fact he would have made the question look stupid.

Trump s act like condemning white supremacy is this daunting, ball-busting exercise and it would be too onerous to expect Trump to do it multiple times, and it's because every time Trump is asked he responds in a clumsy and haphazard attempt to play both sides. Trump makes condemning white supremacy look a lot harder than it should be.

The issue isn't that liberals think Donald Trump is a white supremacist, it's that white supremacists think Donald Trump is a white supremacist.
    Exactly. Trump and Republicans know that the 1 to 3% of the population, or whatever that number is, is crucial to not only winning the presidency but Senate and lower ballot elections. If they turn their backs on white supremacists and racists, they lose more elections. Period. So being vague instead of outright denouncement is really their only move.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Death of him how? Do you really think anybody in Trump's base is going to change their mind? His behavior last night is exactly why they like him.

My theory is that his true blindly loyal base is only 35-37% of the country (his approval rating has always bottomed out there before bouncing back), while the remaining 5-10% that voted for him 4 years ago can be peeled off in the right cir stances. If you peel even a little bit of that portion off, he loses. It's a game of inches when the race is decided by a few swing states.

Some of his most loyal supporters like Chris Beetus Christie said he went too far yesterday, so they do have their limits as crazy as they may be. If he goes nuts and does something unprecedented like argue with an innocent looking single mother who asked him about why he tried to repeal Obamacare and take away her pre-existing condition protections, that'll be a bridge too far for some people who were planning to vote for him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The last Trump Town hall turned off 90% of it's live audience and turned them into Biden voters.

But to be fair though, I dont believe in the "undecided" gimmick the media likes to emphasize every time they are on the subject.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After the debate

Thread Information