Page 35 of 133 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is what's amusing about people who think conservatives are Trump s. No one gives 2 s about Trump. They want a certain job done.
    Eh I disagree there. You might just be a conservative who sees Trump as a means to an end, but the rube conservatives see Trump himself as a savior.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what's amusing about people who think conservatives are Trump s. No one gives 2 s about Trump. They want a certain job done.
    Careful. You're really screwing with the lines of codes in NPC Chumpettes right now.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a chance Biden does the debate with Chris Wallace but doesn’t do the 2 debates with female moderators who are going to be a lot tougher on Trump.
    You think the other two moderators are going to be tough on Trump? Wallace was the only one who had any control over the three 2016 debates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McFats hasn’t exercised like this since.......well, ever lol
    And you've yet to show any confidence in your take. There's a line forming of cowards like you. You'll have company.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antifa is a dangerous group of people. They aren't a ing "idea". There's a reason these assholes regularly attack people trying to film them and it's not because the camera is about to capture an "idea" and be shared to the masses. It's indeed because the camera is going to capture the actions of their violent group.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden had no real answers or solutions. The 200,000 deaths are on the Dems shoulders. All January and February the denied its seriousness. Een well into March, many of them were denying its potential impact. Ten, once it hit us hard, they did nothing but blame Trump for everything, even though, while they were in denial, he was taking action.

Trump wouldn't stop interrupting. It was immature.

There was too much childish BS by both.

Unsolicited mail in ballots is a horrible idea. There will be fraud. It has happened in at least 7 states so far, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Virginia, Michigan to name a few. Project Veritas, just released video of fraud in Minnesota. In almost every case, the individuals involved were in the Democrat Party.

Obamacare is trash. That mandate was uncons utional, but the fine was a lot cheaper than ty health care coverage and being forced to pay for things you will absolutely never use, or losing your current doctor.

Biden has dementia. It is unfortunate, but true. He is not mentally fit to be POTUS. We already dealt with this in Reagan's 2nd term. A lot of those decisions were made by Bush and Nancy.
    They aren't ballots they're applications

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We did, we voted in Trump and a GOP controlled Senate.....make it rain Mr. President.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stopped watching after 30 minutes myself.
    That's about the time they were doing the COVID BS. That's basically the only thing keeping Democrats afloat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh I disagree there. You might just be a conservative who sees Trump as a means to an end, but the rube conservatives see Trump himself as a savior.
    The same way someone with broken water pipes sees a plumber as his savior. It's not about how great the plumber is as a person.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a chance Biden does the debate with Chris Wallace but doesn’t do the 2 debates with female moderators who are going to be a lot tougher on Trump.
    He though has more room to manuever and demand his own rules though. This cannot be repeated.

You know what? Never mind, Trump didn't do what he needed to do tonight so go ahead and make another show.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antifa is a dangerous group of people. They aren't a ing "idea". There's a reason these assholes regularly attack people trying to film them and it's not because the camera is about to capture an "idea" and be shared to the masses. It's indeed because the camera is going to capture the actions of their violent group.
    But Merriam Webster

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you are actually highlighting is people that recognize that he's better than establishment politicians.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Until he either wins the 2024 nomination or runs third party to destroy them. Or maybe he lets Uday do that instead. You're never getting the Trumps out of the GOP.
    If the Trumps find a way to replenish their celebrity revenue I think they’ll happily fade into political irrelevances. The only goal for Trump’s presidency was to get the Trump name back out there as a brand he could license.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden had no real answers or solutions. The 200,000 deaths are on the Dems shoulders. All January and February the denied its seriousness. Een well into March, many of them were denying its potential impact. Ten, once it hit us hard, they did nothing but blame Trump for everything, even though, while they were in denial, he was taking action.

Trump wouldn't stop interrupting. It was immature.

There was too much childish BS by both.

Unsolicited mail in ballots is a horrible idea. There will be fraud. It has happened in at least 7 states so far, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Virginia, Michigan to name a few. Project Veritas, just released video of fraud in Minnesota. In almost every case, the individuals involved were in the Democrat Party.

Obamacare is trash. That mandate was uncons utional, but the fine was a lot cheaper than ty health care coverage and being forced to pay for things you will absolutely never use, or losing your current doctor.

Biden has dementia. It is unfortunate, but true. He is not mentally fit to be POTUS. We already dealt with this in Reagan's 2nd term. A lot of those decisions were made by Bush and Nancy.
    They were doing stuff so you're wrong. The Dems were trying to impeach Trump, showing all their cards and all in and ignoring the virus, and calling Trump a xenophobe for the China travel ban.

Of course the stans on the left here will pretend it didn't happen just like they pretend Kawhi was going to be the next Michael.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You narked. The nark isn't the one who "decides," BlakeBlaker.
    What does that even mean?

I didn't narc on you tonight but I'm sure I will again. Your crying makes it fun.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know a single conservative who actually likes Trump

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relative to the Romneys, McCains, Bushes of the world, they don't appear to be wrong.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is just a right wing talking point bot now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think the other two moderators are going to be tough on Trump? Wallace was the only one who had any control over the three 2016 debates.
    Agreed. Trump is going to steamroll over any moderator. The only way to control him is to cut off his mic which is something he will never agree to allowing.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Trumps find a way to replenish their celebrity revenue I think they’ll happily fade into political irrelevances. The only goal for Trump’s presidency was to get the Trump name back out there as a brand he could license.
    Jr. is getting a taste for the love his father never gave him so i could see him hanging around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We knew that in 2019 and still Joe was pushed to the forefront. They aren't the best, just the most likely.
    Pushed to the forefront by who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't know a single conservative who actually likes Trump
    Derp, ducks, Chris, Nathan, KarrinS....do you want me to continue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jr. is getting a taste for the love his father never gave him so i could see him hanging around
    If only everyone's father was so unloving as to make us all millionaires.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And you've yet to show any confidence in your take. There's a line forming of cowards like you. You'll have company.
    What, no new picture? Just show the last one.....or I cured you lol

Just say it. Clambake cured me!

Thread Information