My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

Kiwi using intermediaries to make his true feelings known once again just like he did with Poop and spur?

One year left on these Cripple contracts

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't this the same guy ting on Lowry in the 2019 ECF?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also LOL at Leonard blaming anyone but himself for ting the bed Game 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kiwi using intermediaries to make his true feelings known once again just like he did with Poop and spur?

As if contracts are a binding agreement for Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    double agent?
    What's the backstory here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's camp is cancer, nothing new here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was just gonna post this. Could be significant. Trez most likely not coming back anyway. There were rumblings of him being unhappy earlier in the season. Now this?

Laker fans tagged Trez on Clint's tweet so I know he saw it. Hopefully it pisses him off and he doesn't work with Logo to do a sign and trade. I want him to walk with no compensation the way Dwert did in 2013. As we recall Dwert was pissed at the time.

And let's not forget they don't have their own 1st round pick until like 2027 from the Pandemic P trade

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was just gonna post this. Could be significant. Trez most likely not coming back anyway. There were rumblings of him being unhappy earlier in the season. Now this?

Laker fans tagged Trez on Clint's tweet so I know he saw it. Hopefully it pisses him off and he doesn't work with Logo to do a sign and trade. I want him to walk with no compensation the way Dwert did in 2013. As we recall Dwert was pissed at the time.

And let's not forget they don't have their own 1st round pick until like 2027 from the Pandemic P trade
    I think it will all come down to money for Trez. If the Clippers offer him the most money then he will stay if not then he's gone. Very few guys leave LA if they get the money despite not liking their teammates. Deandre Jordan proved that when he hated CP3 and tried to leave but then wanted to comeback despite hating CP3. I feel Dwight was the exception.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think it will all come down to money for Trez. If the Clippers offer him the most money then he will stay if not then he's gone. Very few guys leave LA if they get the money despite not liking their teammates. Deandre Jordan proved that when he hated CP3 and tried to leave but then wanted to comeback despite hating CP3. I feel Dwight was the exception.
    Good points. They have to upgrade over him or suffer the same fate. Joker abused him. I think Dwert would have caused a fight with him. Did you see Dwert rough up Paul Millsap?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good points. They have to upgrade over him or suffer the same fate. Joker abused him. I think Dwert would have caused a fight with him. Did you see Dwert rough up Paul Millsap?
    Trez vs Dwight would have been funny to watch. I think Morris would have also gotten involved with Dwight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trez vs Dwight would have been funny to watch. I think Morris would have also gotten involved with Dwight.
    All because of load Management. We were robbed of seeing the Kang dominate Kiwi in a series - and no Jim/Manu/TP/Pop by his side. He had Croc Rivers and Lemon Pepper Lou tho

Kiwi bet not load manage and "practice when he wants to" next year or they will be in trouble again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All because of load Management. We were robbed of seeing the Kang dominate Kiwi in a series - and no Jim/Manu/TP/Pop by his side. He had Croc Rivers and Lemon Pepper Lou tho

Kiwi bet not load manage and "practice when he wants to" next year or they will be in trouble again.
    I'm happy with the Nuggets taking the Clippers out even though I believe the Clippers would have had better chance against the Lakers compared to the Nuggets. I wanted to see Kawhi lose badly and got it plus seeing the meltdown of his fanboys in here was great. The nuggets series was entertaining to see the Clippers as a whole just straight up choke. I do agree with you that clippers vs Lakers would have been entertaining. I think we'll get to see it next year if both teams remain healthy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this franchise seriously cursed. sterling long gone and clippa fans still cant catch a break

u tellin me jamal murray was cookin kawhi and paul george but 38 year old LBJ was shuttin him down?

come on breh. sterling passed that juju curse to ballmerz

kobe was gonna break that cycle but the Logo stopped him from saving that cursed franchise

no other way around this man. them’s the breaks if u root for any basketball team not named lakers or sparks

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

That’s actually Kuzma’s trainer who was slandering LeBrat skill or lack thereof. (I believe his affiliation with Kiwi is from his high school days)

Clint Parks, the trainer for Lakers forward Kyle Kuzma, ripped LeBron James on Instagram Thursday, claiming the Lakers' franchise player was "dodging smoke" from Kawhi Leonard during his team's Christmas Day loss to the Los Angeles Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Kawhi just a cancer wherever he goes now

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Wow Kawhi just a cancer wherever he goes now
    He’s actually been excising malignant cancers:

-‘12: Jefferson
    -‘18: Porker —> Poop (Tbd)
    -‘19: DeFrozen