Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    in less than 24 hours Trump has gone from FAKE NEWS to ILLEGALLY OBTAINED NEWS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #BrokeAssPresident.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's almost like they were intended to suck. DJT has consistently declared losses in the 21st century, why else buy several private golf courses if not to lose money on purpose?

Couldn't possibly be related to tax liability (and money laundering), could it?
    and Kushner buying 666 5th avenue in Jan 2007?

Jared the Jew had to be rescued from insolvency, bankruptcy by oil Muslims

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got em

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My Pillow Guy Offers to Lend Trump Fifty Dollars Until Payday

WASHINGTON —In an effort to help a friend who has fallen on hard times, Mike Lindell, better known as the My Pillow Guy, has offered to loan Donald J. Trump fifty dollars until payday.

Speaking to reporters outside the White House, Lindell said that

he also gave Trump a king-size Classic My Pillow, a $69.98 value.

“He doesn’t have to pay me a cent for it,” Lindell said.

“If he’s happy with the pillow,

he can maybe tweet about it to his followers,

but the pillow is his to keep.”

The bedding entrepreneur said that he felt “really good” about his decision to loan fifty dollars to

Trump “now that he’s hit a rough patch.”

“I know fifty dollars may not sound like a lot to someone who spent seventy thousand on his hair,

but he seemed to really appreciate it,” Lindell said.

“Besides, who else would loan him money at this point?”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/my-pillow-guy-offers-to-lend-trump-fifty-dollars-until-payday

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't you an overseas Trump ? Why would you be laughing at America? He's turned America into a largescale version of the Eastern European hole you live in.
    lol, i dont care who is your president, both candidates are pathetic. And no, i dont live in eastern europe hole. I'd also say that living in an eastern European country would be still 100X better than in an USA city with BLM bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, i dont care who is your president, both candidates are pathetic. And no, i dont live in eastern europe hole. I'd also say that living in an eastern European country would be still 100X better than in an USA city with BLM bull .
    Yeah, you do. You sound bitter as f*ck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, Forbes says he has a net worth of $2.5 billion. Not exactly negative.

I have a hard time believing he only has 30% leverage against his gross asset value though. If his portfolio was that underlevered he wouldn't be refinancing Trump Tower as frequently as he possibly can.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of Trump's charitable tax write-offs are reportedly for not developing property he owns

President Trump's tax records show he has classified his Seven Springs estate in Bedford, New York, as an investment property,
    The New York Times reports,

but his son Eric Trump has described it as his family's "home base."

In 2014, Trump classified Seven Springs as an investment property rather than a personal residence, and since then he has written off $2.2 million in property taxes as a business expense,

That same year, Eric Trump
    told Forbes

Seven Springs is "really our compound," and served as "home base for us for a long, long time."

The Trump Organization's website also says the property is
    currently "used as a retreat for the Trump family."

Trump also placed a conservation easement on the land in 2015, meaning he signed a deal with a land conservancy, agreeing to leave most of the property untouched. In exchange for this,

Trump claimed a $21.1 million charitable tax donation,

His tax records show that over the years,

Trump has claimed four conservation easement deductions on his taxes,

which represent about $119.3 million
    of the roughly $130 million in personal and corporate charitable contributions he has reported to the Internal Revenue Service,

https://theweek.com/speedreads/94016...-hearings-2016

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The gift that keeps on giving:

“Trump in 2011 said lower-income Americans should have to pay taxes to 'be a part of the game' and said he paid 'a lot'“

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/polit...xes/index.html

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The gift that keeps on giving:

“Trump in 2011 said lower-income Americans should have to pay taxes to 'be a part of the game' and said he paid 'a lot'“

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/28/polit...xes/index.html
    It's like Trump and his supporters are actively trying to create the most glaring example of votingrepublican.jpeg in American history

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the other possibilities? Tax fraud has been mentioned, money laundering, darkly rumored for some time.
    When you're over-leveraged in personal debt like he is, desperation kicks in. For a con man like him that also think he's smart (terrible combo), there's no low that's too low. That's problematic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in less than 24 hours Trump has gone from FAKE NEWS to ILLEGALLY OBTAINED NEWS

He should've stuck with Fake News... his validation of the tax records make them more likely to be subpoena.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He should've stuck with Fake News... his validation of the tax records make them more likely to be subpoena.
    Imagine how anxious he is knowing that he needs to do well in the debate to make up ground and if he loses the election he's going to be buried neck deep in investigations pretty much until he's a vegetable in a nursing home.

If Biden is half as good as he was in 2012 vs. Ryan he should be able to mop the floor tomorrow.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's Tax Returns Show How

He's Milked the Presidency for Profit

His improbable victory came at a moment when his legacy properties were losing money and hundreds of millions in debt loomed over him.

Trump's Tax Returns Show How He's Milked the Presidency for Profit

His improbable victory came at a moment when his legacy properties were losing money and hundreds of millions in debt loomed over him.

The tax returns provide the clearest portrait yet of how Trump commingled his personal business interests with his presidency,

despite promising to separate them.

Trump’s ritzy Mar-a-Lago golf club in Palm Beach, Florida, won a flood of new members, and profits ed compared with the decade before his presidency

“Profits [at Mar-a-Lago] rose sharply after Mr. Trump declared his candidacy, as courtiers eagerly joining up brought a tenfold rise in cash from initiation fees—from $664,000 in 2014 to just under $6 million in 2016,

even before Mr. Trump doubled the cost of initiation in January 2017,” the Times wrote.

“The membership rush allowed the president to take $26 million out of the business from 2015 through 2018,

nearly triple the rate at which he had paid himself in the prior two years.”

his Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C. near the White House, and the sprawling Doral golf club and resort in Florida — both saw credit card payments e during his presidency began,

Trump collected millions in rent payments from companies that regularly lobby or do business with the federal government, or

who are subject to federal regulations.

Trump’s tax records reportedly show payments of

$5.8 million from Goldman Sachs,

$3.1 million from Microsoft,

$32.7 million from an investment company called Neuberger Berman, and

$8.8 million from law firm Kirkland & Ellis.

Trump’s political ascendancy hasn’t been enough to set his financial house in order, though. In some ways, it cost him.

Trump’s incendiary stance against immigrants hurt his television earnings.

NBC dropped The Apprentice and
    said it would no longer broadcast Miss Universe, the beauty pageant co-owned by Trump,

after he called Mexican immigrants “rapists” in 2015.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jgx7kk/trumps-tax-returns-show-how-hes-turned-the-presidency-into-his-personal-atm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank Qchris for providing the tweet!

Qchris self-owning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to ElNoNo's point of trump's terrible combo.

Trump's Taxes Show He's a National Security Threat. What trade-offs would a president with this level of indebtedness be willing to make to save face?

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ecurity-threat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Upwards of $420M in debt? SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Back to ElNoNo's point of trump's terrible combo.

Trump's Taxes Show He's a National Security Threat. What trade-offs would a president with this level of indebtedness be willing to make to save face?

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ecurity-threat

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Upwards of $420M in debt? SMH
    That's just debt he's personally guaranteed. There's probably a lot more in non-recourse mortgages. The value of his assets is what matters though, any real estate investor is going to indirectly hold a lot of debt, it's just usually not guaranteed.

His financial condition is still mostly a black hole for the reason that we don't know the market value of his assets. His wealth isn't just concentrated in real estate but large, flagship properties worth into the 9 figures that are not easy to value and have a limited pool of buyers.

He could be in much better financial condition than what the NYT piece indicates, but I have a hard time believing he'd be so secretive about it if that were the case.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it’s definitely time to crank up the public congressional hearing machine for this one.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black President big timing as always.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black President big timing as always.

wtf was obama doing that he owed 1.8 million

Thread Information