Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not necessarily, they make money out of office on book deals, appearance fees and all the rest.
    It's that all the rest thing he's talking about btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    illegals dont pay taxes and yet benefit from society

trump 2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look another nothingburger

someone page djohn
    He's been suing for 4 years straight to hide this 'nothingburger'...

Sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised he even paid $750 . Rich folks pay attorneys to get them out of paying taxes. We all know this.
    I can tell you're not a rich folk...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mean it's pretty ridiculous that it's only $750

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hire the best tax lawyers to reduce your tax bill... maybe they can help you deferring paying taxes for a few years... (not 5 though)

But $750? That's either fraud, or this nig was a broke ass... which shouldn't be discounted either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You hire the best tax lawyers to reduce your tax bill... maybe they can help you deferring paying taxes for a few years... (not 5 though)

But $750? That's either fraud, or this nig was a broke ass... which shouldn't be discounted either.
    Maybe he really has been under audit for 4 years, what with the rampant fraud

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You post the same diatribe 40 times a day. What are you getting out of it?
    Pointing out the fact of how much of a sorry, brokeback life you must have.

I get no pleasure, just amazed about you not having a life outside of this forum, how much of a horrible person you are, and your lack of empathy.

You need to engage in something healthier but it is probably too late for you to get out of your brokeback ways.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pointing out the fact of how much of a sorry, brokeback life you must have.

I get no pleasure, just amazed about you not having a life outside of this forum, how much of a horrible person you are, and your lack of empathy.

You need to engage in something healthier but it is probably too late for you to get out of your brokeback ways.
    Pointing out to everyone that you're an imbecile whether you realize it or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

nig?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I can tell you're not a rich folk...
    If I were, I'd actually pay taxes instead of paying lawyers to try and dodge them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I were, I'd actually pay taxes instead of paying lawyers to try and dodge them.
    if you were tax dodge rich, you got there either by birth or on the backs of others, either way your value of common man would be so low that you would rather pay the lawyer's then letting the poor have a dime of your money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what most people do. It normally not worth the audit and the legal case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah hes inferring that donald trump is inferior because he is a black man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened? Your connection to Urban Dictionary broke?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So now it's about anger and rage toward anyone who disagrees with the left.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    if you were tax dodge rich, you got there either by birth or on the backs of others, either way your value of common man would be so low that you would rather pay the lawyer's then letting the poor have a dime of your money.

I think many who are wealthy view taxes differently than we do. I've heard Trump say he takes pride in paying as little in taxes as possible because our government is incompetent and squanders the money. But I don't buy that. I think he sees paying into it as a some sort of personal and embarrassing loss; as do many in his position.

His lack of paying into the system was not revealing to me at all as I figured he was going the lawyer route. What is revealing is that it looks like he doesn't have as much liquid assets as I thought he did. That could be an issue going forward considering deep pockets Bloomberg is out to get him removed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden having a net worth of around 10 million as a career politician is criminal in and of itself.
    Cocaine Mitch has a net worth of 34 million. 8 figure net worths for career politicians isn’t exactly outside the norm in this ed up country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah hes inferring that donald trump is inferior because he is a black man
    Strange word choice when speaking of someone with disdain.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Cocaine Mitch has a net worth of 34 million. 8 figure net worths for career politicians isn’t exactly outside the norm in this ed up country.
    Very true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's 50% a loophole problem and 50% a Trump's real estate deals suck and don't actually make money problem.
    It's almost like they were intended to suck. DJT has consistently declared losses in the 21st century, why else buy several private golf courses if not to lose money on purpose?

Couldn't possibly be related to tax liability (and money laundering), could it?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's almost like they were intended to suck. DJT has consistently declared losses in the 21st century, why else buy several private golf courses if not to lose money on purpose?

Couldn't possibly be related to tax liability (and money laundering), could it?
    I don’t think so, NYT said his real estate projects show a loss even after you exclude depreciation, meaning they are cash flow negative and require capital infusions to survive. That’s not a strategic investment to lower tax liability, it’s just a ty investment.

One of the biggesf mistakes people make in real estate is confusing sexy real estate deals with profitable real estate deals. Fred Trump didn’t give a about doing sexy real estate deals, he had no interest in Manhattan and primarily focused on investing in Brooklyn/Queens. Wasn’t sexy, but it made money. Buying lavish golf resorts in Florida is the opposite of what Fred Trump would have done. You might own a pristine property that gets featured on a magazine cover, but you could lose your shirt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think so, NYT said his real estate projects show a loss even after you exclude depreciation, meaning they are cash flow negative and require capital infusions to survive. That’s not a strategic investment to lower tax liability, it’s just a ty investment.

One of the biggesf mistakes people make in real estate is confusing sexy real estate deals with profitable real estate deals. Fred Trump didn’t give a about doing sexy real estate deals, he had no interest in Manhattan and primarily focused on investing in Brooklyn/Queens. Wasn’t sexy, but it made money. Buying lavish golf resorts in Florida is the opposite of what Fred Trump would have done. You might own a pristine property that gets featured on a magazine cover, but you could lose your shirt.
    What about the other possibilities? Tax fraud has been mentioned, money laundering, darkly rumored for some time.

Thread Information