Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Truth bomb tbh. Every member of this current Lakers squad is a huge got.
    ^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this lakers team quite possibly has the best personality and most likeable of any lakers championship team ; second to the great the kobe-pau era

lebron a philanthropist, a great father and a social justice advocate. GOAT athlete on and off the court.
    dwight by all accounts has been a model teammate. plays hard and no logged complaints this year
    rondo a true general on the floor. gets major kudos for decking CPO btw
    AD- was willing to rot under a racist ownership like NOLA, all for the name of loyalty before LeGoat saved him from the owners cotton picking mentality

even a lifetime head like that morris twin has displayed great behavior. JR and Dion havin fun on the bench without instigating

even the drunk KCP was sober all season long.

j kidd, dwight, rondo, kieff morris, dion, JR. all elite bags and yet there WAS ZERO incident of backstabbing, displeasure or ing. NONE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this lakers team quite possibly has the best personality and most likeable of any lakers championship team ; second to the great the kobe-pau era

lebron a philanthropist, a great father and a social justice advocate. GOAT athlete on and off the court.
    dwight by all accounts has been a model teammate. plays hard and no logged complaints this year
    AD- was willing to rot under a racist ownership like NOLA, all for the name of loyalty before LeGoat saved him from the owners cotton picking mentality

even a lifetime head like that morris twin has displayed great behavior. JR and Dion havin fun on the bench without instigating

Complete BS LBJ fraud etc.

j kidd, dwight, rondo, kieff morris, dion, JR. all elite bags and yet there WAS ZERO incident of backstabbing, displeasure or ing. NONE
    Is this a joke? Good one!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yeah it's cool we didn't have any Brent Barry sticky situations

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that we know of with pandemic lockdowns etc. Got to admire your devotion, spirits and guts to defend those that cannot be defended like the LAL. You truly missed your calling you might have been a defense attorney in no win cases....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah it's cool we didn't have any Brent Barry sticky situations
    yeah bruh.

and none of that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah bruh.

and none of that

He wanted Jim's WAB

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Last time they played:
    No Iggy/Crowder, Leonard guarding Antoinette, Dragic/Bam/Herro in pre-all-star mode meanwhile Javale still had his mojo & Bradley was useful hounding the Heat guards + busting the zone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all ers better chill before I start rooting for the Lakers. No team I root for ever wins.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Y'all ers better chill before I start rooting for the Lakers. No team I root for ever wins.
    RD2191 curse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people still making "eww that's kinda gay" jokes in 2020

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if Riles will comment on the reffing if LakerRef shows up again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one on for 20 hours likely the lowest rated finals ever? LAL is rightfully favored but has de able superstars and little else and Miami is totally disrespected despite the “Heat Way” with a guy named Bam is in a contest to be biggest star with the peripatetic Butler / will I watch? Probably but only due to hoping for the miracle upset.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh

Rohan Nadkarni: Heat over Lakers in five

La Spoelstra Nostra. Culture. The Godfather. The (More Recent) Block. We Got Shooters. How many more Heat pla udes do I have to throw at you? After sheepishly picking the Celtics in the conference finals, I'm going with my heart over my head for the championship round. (I grew up in South Florida, and I'm one of maybe six people who own a pair of Dwyane Wade’s “Biscayne” Jordans.) All of this means I'm picking the Heat.
    Erik Spoelstra has never lost to Frank Vogel in the playoffs, I’m supposed to believe he’s going to start now? Pat Riley will come down from his plexiglass case of non-emotions and Armani suit-up as an assistant coach if it means taking down LeBron in the Finals. The Lakers were built to win a championship, acquiring top-flight talents in James and Davis and surrounding them with mostly veteran mercenaries. The Heat were built for the bubble, a close-knit group with a comical (and frankly, overwrought) dedication to the grind. This series is a clash of styles, both on the court and in the front office. The Heat have already knocked out the MVP (88 first-place votes, baby!) and the No. 1 seed in the league. I’m not going to fight them anymore.
    Give me Rick Ross over Ice Cube. Give me Udonis Haslem over Wilt Chamberlain. Give me South Beach Riley over Malibu Riley. Give me the Heat over the Lakers.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Bron is going to do what he does to every new foe facing him for the first time. he's going to on Miami the same way he on Denver imho. Lakers still easily have the two best players in this series

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    No one on for 20 hours likely the lowest rated finals ever? LAL is rightfully favored but has de able superstars and little else and Miami is totally disrespected despite the “Heat Way” with a guy named Bam is in a contest to be biggest star with the peripatetic Butler / will I watch? Probably but only due to hoping for the miracle upset.
    between now and tomorrow, how many more times are you going to tell us this? you hate lebron and want them to lose. we get it. we know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    between now and tomorrow, how many more times are you going to tell us this? you hate lebron and want them to lose. we get it. we know.
    U forgot Davis whom I truly despise more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Confirmed for 12 years old

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    U forgot Davis whom I truly despise more.
    did he your daughter or what

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did he your daughter or what

No he absolutely quit on the Pelicans and demanded to get traded when he could not lead. Even wore a T-shirt to proclaim that is all folks. Enough for me.

Thread Information