Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No he absolutely quit on the Pelicans and demanded to get traded when he could not lead. Even wore a T-shirt to proclaim that is all folks. Enough for me.
    That shirt was lulz

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No he absolutely quit on the Pelicans and demanded to get traded when he could not lead. Even wore a T-shirt to proclaim that is all folks. Enough for me.
    Gave them 7 years and that stupid en owner and GM never put a true team together other than the year boogie went down . I doubt if he stayed one more year then came it would change how you feel lol

btw everyone bashed AD here when we got him how he’s a diva, soft , made of glass, won’t last the season , will choke,

but now since he’s been easily the best player in these playoffs . Not jimmy, not Lebron not kiwi not pg not Giannis. So now that he’s putting up these amazing TD Type numbers everyone mad lol . AD always had the potential to be this amazing for a finals run but obviously needed a true #2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Davis is a fabulous all-around player and seems to be otherwise a nice person/ no one can deny that - too bad his legacy is already stained forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/pag...akers-heat-why

Well written and all fair points and LAL should win in 6 or at least the series but still hoping for the miracle upset by the Heat.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    No one on for 20 hours likely the lowest rated finals ever? LAL is rightfully favored but has de able superstars and little else and Miami is totally disrespected despite the “Heat Way” with a guy named Bam is in a contest to be biggest star with the peripatetic Butler / will I watch? Probably but only due to hoping for the miracle upset.
    between now and tomorrow, how many more times are you going to tell us this? you hate lebron and want them to lose. we get it. we know.
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/pag...akers-heat-why

Well written and all fair points and LAL should win in 6 or at least the series but still hoping for the miracle upset by the Heat.
    already again in the same thread?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Heat team is on a mission, I don't know how Lebron can lead such a flawed team to a le against them. Would defy all logic, as he's done all playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This Heat team is on a mission, I don't know how Lebron can lead such a flawed team to a le against them. Would defy all logic, as he's done all playoffs.
    youre an idiot .m

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Its a down year for the NBA... Lakers didnt beat anyone to get to the Finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If your fans are missing Avery Bradley and begging for Dion Waiters and Jr Smith to get minutes, then you were never a contender

Clippers 70% chance to win the West
    Houston 25%
    Nuggets/Lakers 4%
    Rest 1%

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here we go, the excuses are starting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised more white Americans haven't jumped on the Heat bandwagon. They're giving hope that white American players might actually have a chance of being relevant again.

Is it because Herro is a little "different" than John Stockon and Jeff Hornacek?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    As Ive been saying since the start of the season this years le is the lakers to lose, they have the best team in the NBA by far so any other result will be a huge choke

As ive been saying since the start of the bubble though this will be the biggest asterisk le in NBA history regardless of who wins, no two ways about it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just bet on the Heat a small amount for game 1 at a legal sports book and almost assuredly throwing $ away but had to give it a shot.
    Last edited by Rummpd; 09-30-2020 at 07:35 PM.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'm surprised more white Americans haven't jumped on the Heat bandwagon. They're giving hope that white American players might actually have a chance of being relevant again.

Is it because Herro is a little "different" than John Stockon and Jeff Hornacek?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Davis is a fabulous all-around player and seems to be otherwise a nice person/ no one can deny that - too bad his legacy is already stained forever.
    He’s cut from the same cloth as Durant

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yup, DK couldn’t take down a team that starts a Ringer intern:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pierce still bitter, picks L.A in 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Domino’s pregame HQ

What?

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Pierce still bitter, picks L.A in 4
    Thought his head was going to explode picking a LBJ team

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good to see Danny Green is still a useless pile of steaming

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is 2004

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers winning it will make 2020 even ier!

Thread Information