Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death = misfortune? I could see "rape allegations" but death? Really? SMH
    Many men would rather die than go through what Duncan did.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Now you justifying your pathetic comments? Even if Kobe was convicted of rape, that's worst. Why? At least Duncan was still free. Free to find love again, free to see his children, etc. Lakers would have voided Kobe's contract when he did 25+ years in the clink, would have been divorced just like Duncan too. He would have lost everything he loved including his freedom.

I don't see how you can make jokes about him helplessly watching his daughter die with him and think it is comparable to what Duncan went thru. It's not comparable.

I know you hated Kobe but damn. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Many men would rather helplessly watch their daughter die than go thru a divorce? Really? Wow just wow.

I'm baffled at your comments, although given your history, I shouldn't be. Shame on me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you justifying your pathetic comments? Even if Kobe was convicted of rape, that's worst. Why? At least Duncan was still free. Free to find love again, free to see his children, etc. Lakers would have voided Kobe's contract when he did 25+ years in the clink, would have been divorced just like Duncan too. He would have lost everything he loved including his freedom.

I don't see how you can make jokes about him helplessly watching his daughter die with him and think it is comparable to what Duncan went thru. It's not comparable.

I know you hated Kobe but damn. SMH
    Many men would rather helplessly watch their daughter die than go thru a divorce? Really? Wow just wow.

I'm baffled at your comments, although given your history, I shouldn't be. Shame on me.
    Forgot about Gigi. My bad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so laker fans are discrediting kawhis ring with raptors cause he played against injured gsw

so what about the lakers latest ring against a depleted d league miami heat?
    I get annoyed when they say he’s the best player in the league for that run. Lebron already was the real king of the league so it’s different lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, basically Batman vs. Robin. I rest my case.
    So, basically you concede.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So, basically I concede.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get annoyed when they say he’s the best player in the league for that run. Lebron already was the real king of the league so it’s different lol
    LeBron has only won with stacked teams with another one or two top 5 or ten besides him. He is truly great but is a stat king as he dominates ball or with a hot shooter that saved his le like Allen. It is very arguable he has been best definitely over even last 10 years. Durant, Curry, and our current DVP/MVP and KL all can make cases but BSPN continues to press narrative on LBJ whose career benefited greatly by missing college. Heck most of playoffs AD was the man for Fakers.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    LeBron has only won with stacked teams with another one or two top 5 or ten besides him.
    KD, Steph, Klay, Dray, loads of depth
    Timmy, Tony, Manu, loads of depth
    Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Artest/Ariza, loads of depth
    Shaq, Kobe, loads of depth
    Mike, Scottie, loads of depth
    Hakeem, Thorpe, Maxwell, loads of depth
    Magic, Kareem, Worthy, loads of depth
    Bird, McHale, Parish, loads of depth

stacked teams with multiple high level stars sounds like the exact formula for every single team that has won multiple championships ever

although tbh, until this year, lebron never won with a top 5 player with him. wade was top 10, kyrie arguably not even a top 10. but that was the extent of his top 5/10, certainly never had 2 such players as you claim

and while AD is definitely a top 5, maybe top 3 player, this was probably the least deep team of his four championship squads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD, Steph, Klay, Dray, loads of depth
    Timmy, Tony, Manu, loads of depth
    Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Artest/Ariza, loads of depth
    Shaq, Kobe, loads of depth
    Mike, Scottie, loads of depth
    Hakeem, Thorpe, Maxwell, loads of depth
    Magic, Kareem, Worthy, loads of depth
    Bird, McHale, Parish, loads of depth

stacked teams with multiple high level stars sounds like the exact formula for every single team that has won multiple championships ever

although tbh, until this year, lebron never won with a top 5 player with him and

. wade was top 10, kyrie arguably not even a top 10. but that was the extent of his top 5/10, certainly never had 2 such players as you claim

and while AD is definitely a top 5, maybe top 3 player, this was probably the least deep team of his four championship squads
    Parker and Manu (especially clutch and compe ive) are rightfully Spurs legends but never top ten and Robinson was injured and past prime and Spurs were not deep with many role players at best - great case can be made Duncan in same ballpark more accomplished and anointed than Kang LBJ

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Parker and Manu (especially clutch and compe ive) are rightfully Spurs legends but never top ten and Robinson was injured and past prime and Spurs were not deep with many role players at best - great case can be made Duncan in same ballpark more accomplished and anointed than Kang LBJ
    lol stop downplaying the spurs in order to crap on lebron

you don't win 5 championships without a bunch of talent and depth around you. not to mention arguably the GOAT coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol stop downplaying the spurs in order to crap on lebron

you don't win 5 championships without a bunch of talent and depth around you. not to mention arguably the GOAT coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy Dunks is 2-1 vs Lebron in the Finals.
    Any intelligents know the 1 loss was strictly on Popped.

2007 Lebron did a fine job just getting the Cavs to the Finals. No shame in either of the two losses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not crapping on LJ he sits legit in top 6 all time and pretty good career for an uneducated likely roid using HS grad.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Timmy Dunks is 2-1 vs Lebron in the Finals.
    Any intelligents know the 1 loss was strictly on Popped.

2007 Lebron did a fine job just getting the Cavs to the Finals. No shame in either of the two losses.
    pops subs ution made absolute sense, it was just an unfortunate bounce. if timmy was in the game and got caught in a switch and was late to contest ray and he hits a 3 to tie, everyone would be wondering "WHY WAS TIMMY IN THE GAME!??!?!?!! YOU NEED SPEED OUT THERE TO CONTEST THE THREE!!!!!!!"

instead of blaming pop, maybe credit should simply be given to miami for making a good play

Not crapping on LJ he sits legit in top 6 all time and pretty good career for an uneducated likely roid using HS grad.
    still wondering what makes it so likely that hes using roids. he doesnt remotely look like a roid user tbh

and you missed the point as usual. it was the fact that the spurs had some fantastic teams and coaching that allowed them to win 5 championships. dont lie and downplay their team in order to win an irrational argument.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not even sure why people put Lebron over Tim on their all time list.

Also not sure why Tim rarely seems to make anyone's top 5.

Imagine Tim's numbers if he were in Orlando all that time and instructed to be a little more selfish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pops subs ution made absolute sense, it was just an unfortunate bounce. if timmy was in the game and got caught in a switch and was late to contest ray and he hits a 3 to tie, everyone would be wondering "WHY WAS TIMMY IN THE GAME!??!?!?!! YOU NEED SPEED OUT THERE TO CONTEST THE THREE!!!!!!!"

instead of blaming pop, maybe credit should simply be given to miami for making a good play

If you don’t think he looks like a balding early over developed never hurt roid user please get a eye exam.

still wondering what makes it so likely that hes using roids. he doesnt remotely look like a roid user tbh

and you missed the point as usual. it was the fact that the spurs had some fantastic teams and coaching that allowed them to win 5 championships. dont lie and downplay their team in order to win an irrational argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs had a good team but Duncan has achieved more with less than LaRoid. Not sure even debatable and 5 vs 4*[sham bubble ** le]

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Spurs had a good team but Duncan has achieved more with less than LaRoid. Not sure even debatable and 5 vs 4*[sham bubble ** le]
    1) lebrons career isnt over, he still has plenty more years left in him

2) timmy definitely had plenty of help, and still the GOAT coach, stop downplaying the spurs just to make ridiculous lebron comparisons

3) timmy did not achieve more. 1 more ring, sure. but as far as all other career accomplishments? not even close

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    More posts in this thread than viewers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) lebrons career isnt over, he still has plenty more years left in him

2) timmy definitely had plenty of help, and still the GOAT coach, stop downplaying the spurs just to make ridiculous lebron comparisons

3) timmy did not achieve more. 1 more ring, sure. but as far as all other career accomplishments? not even close
    Duncan has the highest winning percentage any great superstar, back to back MVPs and multiple finals MVPs, many all star and first team NBA, and starting a team give me him over peripatetic James. Duncan by far better defender over entire career. James has a few greater stats but pass on him vs. Duncan.
    Last edited by Rummpd; 10-19-2020 at 05:11 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TD is top 6. No debate.

Thread Information