Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing outrageous abuse of power by police. Seeing something like this really shows how out of control police are.
    i know you're being ironic, but i dont disagree with your second sentence. speaks to the culture of what is deemed fine and appropriate, or not a big deal, when it should be.

but this is far from outrageous in the scope of what else we see on a regular basis, unfortunately. in a perfect world this would be a very outrageous clip.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but i dont disagree with your second sentence. speaks to the culture of what is deemed fine and appropriate, or not a big deal, when it should be.
    lol it was textbook good police work tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol it was textbook good police work tbh
    then we need to change the textbooks

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cops a bit overzealous

pretty sure cucker tarlson or trumps holster (hannity) will whine all nite tonight about poor brad getting abused

thoughts and prayers tho’

even tho parscale is a piece of

cops could have calmly told him to put the beer down and place his hands behind his head and given him a chance to comply before taking him to the ground

If he had refused to comply or made any sudden moves- then it would be time to put him on the ground.

Had it been a black suspect - fuhgeddabout it - shots would have been fired lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    then we need to change the textbooks
    When faced with an agitated, suicidal, potentially armed suspect the best course of action is to just see how it plays out amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad Dumps crackas are getting pummeled by cops

Chickens coming home to roost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When faced with an agitated, suicidal, potentially armed suspect the best course of action is to just see how it plays out amirite?
    whats even the point of shouting "get down on the ground" if you tackle him mid-sentence?

he walked out, wasnt visibly armed, was talking casually with the first officer. did he give any indication he was going to resist or not comply? it seemed premature. if they thought he was armed, is running at him to tackle him really the way to diffuse that? is that how cops usually respond to armed suspects? or do you point a gun and tell him to get down, keep hands up, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats even the point of shouting "get down on the ground" if you tackle him mid-sentence?
    Distraction tactic.

Hope this tactic is used on a Trump soon.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Distraction tactic.
    Pascale got paid.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even close to what the cops did to Baker Mayfield when Baker unsuccessfully tried to explain his girlfriend abuse.
    It was close to an introduction to the NFL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By Trump and then by entrepreneurs wanting a wall built privately.
    Trump thought it was a great idea and then strangely called it a showboat tactic after Parscale was caught.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's where the story starts lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's where the story starts lol
    its not like they had guns trained on the front door yelling at him with a megaphone to come out with his hands up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could've had a concealed weapon. The chick said he had at least 4 different types of weapons after all.

Also the Swat team made the trip so they might as well get ane extra lick in.
    Brutality is ok if it's against the red team.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That takedown was definitely excessive force. Just because your wife says you own guns doesn’t give cops a license to take you down that violently. He was holding a beer and wearing nothing but jorts, he posed no threat and the cops gave him no chance to actually get down.

If we’re being honest there would have been a week of BLM protests if a video of cops taking down a black kid like that emerged. It’s not ok then and not ok now, policing in this country is a disaster altogether.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chickens come home to roost.

Time to crack some crackas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chickens come home to roost.

Time to crack some crackas
    How can you be funny and so lost (especially foreign affairs).
    Enigma man.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By Trump and then by entrepreneurs wanting a wall built privately.
    Trump thought it was a great idea and then strangely called it a showboat tactic after Parscale was caught.
    This the same dude allegedly implicated with Bannon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could've had a concealed weapon. The chick said he had at least 4 different types of weapons after all.

Also the Swat team made the trip so they might as well get ane extra lick in.
    Excessive force is negotiable for Reck depending on the parties involved

Some animals are more equal than others.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excessive force is negotiable for Reck depending on the parties involved

Some animals are more equal than others.
    He got to keep his life/wasn't shot.

Cant say the same for Floyd or that chap Jacob Blake. I need the consistency from the cops. Parscale Needed a bullet or a knee to the neck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That takedown was definitely excessive force. Just because your wife says you own guns doesn’t give cops a license to take you down that violently. He was holding a beer and wearing nothing but jorts, he posed no threat and the cops gave him no chance to actually get down.

If we’re being honest there would have been a week of BLM protests if a video of cops taking down a black kid like that emerged. It’s not ok then and not ok now, policing in this country is a disaster altogether.
    to be fair, if the extent of excessive force the black community was upset with is just a tackle following by cuffs, think this becomes a more valid criticism. but typically they're protesting over shootings or complete beatdowns/chokeouts, not just a single tackle.

but like i said in my initial post, i think this is clear excessive force and the fact that people brush it off as nothing is problematic on its own because it shows just how much we've normalized use of force

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair, if the extent of excessive force the black community was upset with is just a tackle following by cuffs, think this becomes a more valid criticism. but typically they're protesting over shootings or complete beatdowns/chokeouts, not just a single tackle.

but like i said in my initial post, i think this is clear excessive force and the fact that people brush it off as nothing is problematic on its own because it shows just how much we've normalized use of force
    It's more like we know cops will never stop killing black people, this is America. So it would have been nice to see them cap this got.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Parscale beat up his wife and she had visible injuries. That is what prompted the cops to act. This is according to the police.

Several of the officers who responded to the incident wrote in their reports that Candice Parscale exhibited physical signs of what she said was previous abuse by her husband. One officer wrote that she “had several bruises on both of her arms as well as scratches and bruising on her face,” and another wrote that they noticed “several large sized contusions on both of her arms, her cheek and forehead.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The takedown was all part of the script.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently Parscale beat up his wife and she had visible injuries. That is what prompted the cops to act. This is according to the police.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp
    if you are talking about the aggressive nature of his detainment, this is irrelevant. he wasn't actively a threat to anybody when he was interacting with the cops. this is the same people pull to justify police killings

Thread Information