Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Are the absolute WORST. Just as bad as the Cowboys fans who hated Romo. I know QB's get the blame most of the time but its a lazy take to blame a loss like yesterday on Dak without first mentioning the o line, ty defense, special teams and Zeke not doing .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Too easy to blame the QB, they make a good throw but the receiver fumbled it'll be called a bad throw. Sacked? Should have been mobile or thrown faster. Can't keep up with the D letting the other team convert? QB outplayed by opposing QB

Just low IQ takes tbh, but i haven't really seen dak play this season yet

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Are the absolute WORST. Just as bad as the Cowboys fans who hated Romo. I know QB's get the blame most of the time but its a lazy take to blame a loss like yesterday on Dak without first mentioning the o line, ty defense, special teams and Zeke not doing .
    It's been going on forever. He does deserve some blame though for the TOs. Hard to beat a team like the Seahawks if you're making mistakes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's been going on forever. He does deserve some blame though for the TOs. Hard to beat a team like the Seahawks if you're making mistakes.
    I agree the turnovers were bad, but every QB has them. If there was a list of reasons why they lost, Dak is at the bottom.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    He is the best qb in the division by a mile and top 5 in the NFC. jerry should have paid the man..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree the turnovers were bad, but every QB has them. If there was a list of reasons why they lost, Dak is at the bottom.
    I don't know about the bottom. 3 lost TOs on Sunday puts him near the top for that game. But in general, I agree with you.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He is the best qb in the division by a mile and top 5 in the NFC. jerry should have paid the man..
    When it comes to the QB position Jerry has no idea what he's doing. We could have had Dak on a Goff/Wentz type deal and now he might approach Mahome's territory. Jerry would rather throw money at guys like Jaylon Smith and Demarcus Lawrence who have zero impact on the game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    When it comes to the QB position Jerry has no idea what he's doing. We could have had Dak on a Goff/Wentz type deal and now he might approach Mahome's territory. Jerry would rather throw money at guys like Jaylon Smith and Demarcus Lawrence who have zero impact on the game.
    ...talking about throwing money at someone, what about the Zeke contract. And this is after seeing the Gurley and David Johnson .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ...talking about throwing money at someone, what about the Zeke contract. And this is after seeing the Gurley and David Johnson .
    Don't get me started on Zeke or Pollard

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't know about the bottom. 3 lost TOs on Sunday puts him near the top for that game. But in general, I agree with you.
    He threw another lousy pick that the DB sort-of dropped and deflected up, and Gallup really saved his ass on that one.

The Cowboys offense is good right now because of the elite receiving corps, not the quarterback. It's plain to see. In the first half of the 2018 season the offense was ghastly to watch because the best receivers on the team were rookie Gallup (who didn't get to play viable snaps until about week 8) and limited-route tree Cole Beasley. Other starters included Deonte Thompson (lol), Noah Brown (now still clinging to WR5 as a blocker/receiver tight end hybrid), Allen Hurns (slower than molasses), and other bums I've since forgotten because they were so laughably bad.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't get me started on Zeke or Pollard
    Zeke is overpaid and has turned into a drama queen. 2016 Zeke is dead and gone. Tony Pollard is a good change of pace back, scatback etc (Zeke proved yesterday that he is TERRIBLE in the scatback/screen game role by dropping no less than 6 screen passes) but laughably stupid on special teams, particularly in the kickoff game. Team Leader CedricK Wilson (a stud WR4) should be returning kicks, not Pollard.

Jaylon Smith is overrated and overpaid, Joe Thomas is the best LB on the team until LVE and Lee come back in a few weeks. Aldon Smith is a monster and the best pass rusher the Cowboys have had since 2012 DeMarcus Ware. He might be 31 in terms of his birth certificate, but he's only 25 in athletic/NFL years, because he's a very low mileage vehicle.

Speaking of DeMarcus... D-Lawrence has turned into a washed up drama queen. He may be 28 but he honestly looks 38 out there and it might be time to move on. He's also overrated and overpaid, and of the mouthy, drama queen variety.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Zeke is overpaid and has turned into a drama queen. 2016 Zeke is dead and gone. Tony Pollard is a good change of pace back, scatback etc (Zeke proved yesterday that he is TERRIBLE in the scatback/screen game role by dropping no less than 6 screen passes) but laughably stupid on special teams, particularly in the kickoff game. Team Leader CedricK Wilson (a stud WR4) should be returning kicks, not Pollard.

Jaylon Smith is overrated and overpaid, Joe Thomas is the best LB on the team until LVE and Lee come back in a few weeks. Aldon Smith is a monster and the best pass rusher the Cowboys have had since 2012 DeMarcus Ware. He might be 31 in terms of his birth certificate, but he's only 25 in athletic/NFL years, because he's a very low mileage vehicle.

Speaking of DeMarcus... D-Lawrence has turned into a washed up drama queen. He may be 28 but he honestly looks 38 out there and it might be time to move on. He's also overrated and overpaid, and of the mouthy, drama queen variety.
    man, with zeke/smith/lawrence all overpaid scrubs, it just makes Dak more impressive

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    man, with zeke/smith/lawrence all overpaid scrubs, it just makes Dak more impressive

is UNT the only cowturd fan left on ST that wants Dak gone tbh?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bull , when you were "we dem boysing" it his rookie year i heard nary a peep about the oline, defense, special teams, and zeke carrying his ass. Now that he's been exposed as the weak tier qb he is, you want to bring up his pieces. I've been saying he's not leading them anywhere since day one, and I've always said it. I'll always be right too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bull , when you were "we dem boysing" it his rookie year i heard nary a peep about the oline, defense, special teams, and zeke carrying his ass. Now that he's been exposed as the weak tier qb he is, you want to bring up his pieces. I've been saying he's not leading them anywhere since day one, and I've always said it. I'll always be right too.
    You obviously weren't paying attention. What is your solution to replacing Dak with the next Mahomes?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You obviously weren't paying attention. What is your solution to replacing Dak with the next Mahomes?
    if he can't win with this lineup, he can't win while taking up a high percentage of salary on the team, period, his one saving grace was that he wasn't taking up too much cap on his rookie deal. The only solution is to get rid of him because he's already shown he's incapable of winning without expensive tools. Bail on him just like they were so willing to bail on Romo

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if he can't win with this lineup, he can't win while taking up a high percentage of salary on the team, period, his one saving grace was that he wasn't taking up too much cap on his rookie deal. The only solution is to get rid of him because he's already shown he's incapable of winning without expensive tools. Bail on him just like they were so willing to bail on Romo
    So get rid of him and replace him with who? Romo was past his prime and a walking crash test dummie.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So get rid of him and replace him with who? Romo was past his prime and a walking crash test dummie.
    Literally anyone who won't suck a load of cap space for a mediocre performance, you were so quick to throw Romo away for Dak and he ain't done . "But we had to see what we had with Dak" We've seen it, it's mediocre. I'd like to also add this isn't a case of me just using this season, I've been saying this since day one and I've been right.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Literally anyone who won't suck a load of cap space for a mediocre performance, you were so quick to throw Romo away for Dak and he ain't done . "But we had to see what we had with Dak" We've seen it, it's mediocre. I'd like to also add this isn't a case of me just using this season, I've been saying this since day one and I've been right.
    Just like I thought. No real solution. Just sign anyone to a cheap deal and then the defense will magically get good, our o linemen will get healthy and be able to block a 3 man front, our kicker won't miss kicks and Dlaw and Jaylon Smith will finally earn their contract money.#anyonebutdak

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just like I thought. No real solution. Just sign anyone to a cheap deal and then the defense will magically get good, our o linemen will get healthy and be able to block a 3 man front, our kicker won't miss kicks and Dlaw and Jaylon Smith will finally earn their contract money.#anyonebutdak
    That was your solution for getting rid of Romo, "this guy we picked up off the street isn't ing it up with this amazing line and run game so he must be the future" Spoiler alert he lost that amazing line and run game and now he ain't and should be 0-3 but got bailed out by ATL's ty ST.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    oh and btw the solution to get better is to not pay Dak, because he hasn't earned qb tier 1 money.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    DiNucci!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    oh and btw the solution to get better is to not pay Dak, because he hasn't earned qb tier 1 money.
    Pay Dak 30 million, 5 years apiece fully guaranteed for injury only... if he doesn't like that he can sign for more with some wack team and enjoy 6-10 seasons and a bunch of hits from worse O-lines.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pay Dak 30 million, 5 years apiece fully guaranteed for injury only... if he doesn't like that he can sign for more with some wack team and enjoy 6-10 seasons and a bunch of hits from worse O-lines.
    There's now way dak takes $5 mil a year, he'd be a fool, he can con a team for easily 3 times that, and I doubt his intellect matches his qb ability

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Cowboys made so many mistakes that it's impossible to put it all on Dak. Paying Zeke that money was a no go and I love Zeke. People on him all they want, but it's not his fault he's been wasted with the two most vanilla guys of all time. 1st and 10, we're gonna run. 2nd and 8. We are going to run. 3rd and 7. Well we better pass. i don't know about playcalling in the NFL and even I know when Dallas is going to run or pass the ball.

Setting the market for half the positions on offensive line was a huge mistake. I have no problem paying guys but you can't make 3 guys the highest paid ever on the same unit.

Giving Jalen Smith an almost record breaking extension bc you were mad at Zeke and trying to send him a message was beyond stupid.

Not signing Earl Thomas when he begged you to get him (smaller mistake but I think he would solve some issues)

Giving Amari $20 million a year to play half the season (not that he was injured but he only produced in 8 home games) is beyond stupid. If they don't cut Amari after this year then I will be shocked.

All that being said... If Dak doesn't make the playoffs in this trash ass division, it's time to move on. Don't offer him a second franchise tag. Lower your offer to 28 million a year and tell him to take it or leave it. If you aren't making the playoffs in the worst division in all of football with Dak, then what difference is it missing the playoffs without him. Dallas is very poorly run and they need to clean house a bit and start over, but if they went 2-14 this year instead of the 6-10 or 7-9 record they're going to have while missing the playoffs anyways, then your consolation prized is Trevor Lawerence.

Thread Information