Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Trill on point here. Not sure who you dumb ass cowboys fans think your gonna get better than Dak.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trill on point here. Not sure who you dumb ass cowboys fans think your gonna get better than Dak.
    With the #1 overall pick the Dallas Cowboys select Trevor Lawrence.... the next Mahomes, tbh. Maybe even a wee bit better.

I still say tagging Dak in March even with the #1 pick in hand is a no-brainer. Then you get to choose whether to trade Dak for a king's ransom to a team that won too many games and can't draft a franchise QB, or else start Dak in 2021 and let Trevor learn a year from the bench like Mahomes did... win-win either way.

Dak is another Alex Smith, tbh... he's great at short throws, checkdowns, long throws against man... but he's too scared and/or inaccurate to throw medium or deep against zone that isn't prevent defense (or a free play). That kills Dak in those late-game situations.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 11-07-2020 at 12:37 PM.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    With the #1 overall pick the Dallas Cowboys select Trevor Lawrence.... the next Mahomes, tbh. Maybe even a wee bit better.

I still say tagging Dak in March even with the #1 pick in hand is a no-brainer. Then you get to choose whether to trade Dak for a king's ransom to a team that won too many games and can't draft a franchise QB, or else start Dak in 2021 and let Trevor learn a year from the bench like Mahomes did... win-win either way.

Dak is another Alex Smith, tbh... he's great at short throws, checkdowns, long throws against man... but he's too scared and/or inaccurate to throw medium or deep against zone that isn't prevent defense (or a free play). That kills Dak in those late-game situations.
    Hate to break it to ya Andy. But the cowboys aren’t getting the #1 pick.

i don’t care for Dak and think he is slightly overrated, but comparing him to Alex Smith is laughable.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hate to break it to ya Andy. But the cowboys aren’t getting the #1 pick.

i don’t care for Dak and think he is slightly overrated, but comparing him to Alex Smith is laughable.
    Jets just got to win 2 games. I think they get one this weekend over a reeling Patriots.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Jets just got to win 2 games. I think they get one this weekend over a reeling Patriots.
    And y’all have to lose out....and there is 3 other 1 loss teams as well.

I thought you were some sort of math wizard Andy. You stupid

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And y’all have to lose out....and there is 3 other 1 loss teams as well.

I thought you were some sort of math wizard Andy. You stupid
    Almost certainly likely. We lost 3-25 to the talent-starved Redskins with their second quarterback in. Dallas isn't winning another game this season.

As for the other 1 loss teams... two of them play each other tomorrow, and Atlanta has too much talent to not win another game. Dallas and the Giants play each other. Dallas loses (therefore wins in terms of draft order) every tie breaker in the league due to worst strength of schedule. If we go 2-14 we win every tiebreaker for draft position with every other 2-14 team in the NFL due to our league-worst strength of schedule.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    comparing him to Alex Smith is laughable.
    They did suffer roughly the same injury

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak would be in the thick of the MVP race if he didn't break his leg

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak would be in the thick of the MVP race if he didn't break his leg
    tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    man how could we would have been with Dak this year. we'll never know

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    man how could we would have been with Dak this year. we'll never know
    I would say 2 more wins? Not like we were a juggernaut with him because of our terrible defense. Plus, we were always a bad first half team with him before he turned into Garbage Time Joe Montana in the late third quarter/fourth quarter. We were in a dogfight with the sh!tty Giants when he got injured tbh imho. Still flawed all around. Cutting those whiny bums from the defensive line helped galvanize our defense for a few weeks but we just gave up 41 points to the 4-7 WTFs. Definitely would've won this division tho

Thread Information