Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for S bag "wanting to play for him" (not that I ever bought that crap; I don't think he cared one way or another and this proves that).

This could further weaken them. Screw the X's and O's, that's a high profile, pressure packed, combustible situation, that lacks leadership. If nothing else, he could take that role on publicly. If Lue is promoted, that's not really his persona.

Cripples don’t have a point guard to run the offense unless Pandemic P is getting shipped out.
    But I thought they had the best player in the world and part of that entailed being a premier playmaker? Stands to reason that they shouldn't need a true "point guard".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who saw this coming? Warranted but unexpected in my opinion

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for him i am sure it wasnt easy for him working with all the divas.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lue most likely pulled the same strings he pulled with the Cavs
    this is so glorious

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    So much for S bag "wanting to play for him" (not that I ever bought that crap; I don't think he cared one way or another and this proves that).

This could further weaken them. Screw the X's and O's, that's a high profile, pressure packed, combustible situation, that lacks leadership. If nothing else, he could take that role on publicly. If Lue is promoted, that's not really his persona.

But I thought they had the best player in the world and part of that entailed being a premier playmaker? Stands to reason that they shouldn't need a true "point guard".
    Kawhi can make plays for himself & in the PnR but he ain’t probing or driving-kicking. You’re the one that claimed Beverley/Lou were sufficient when I claimed Heat + last years Bucks/Raptors were more complete b/c they had two way players at every position.

Replace Lou/Beverley/Montrez/Shamet with just Van Vleet/Ibaka or Brogdon/Lopez & the Cripples would have been in the WCF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pringles going to LAC. Book it.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Just like LeBrat trying to get Spo fired b/c he couldn’t post up Barea or Kirby trying to get Feel fired for laying bricks in the ‘04 Finals

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi can make plays for himself & in the PnR but he ain’t probing or driving-kicking. You’re the one that claimed Beverley/Lou were sufficient when I claimed Heat + last years Bucks/Raptors were more complete b/c they had two way players at every position.

Replace Lou/Beverley/Montrez/Shamet with just Van Vleet/Ibaka or Brogdon/Lopez & the Cripples would have been in the WCF.
    If S bag is (was?) who hipster, agenda driven fans/media think (thought?) he was, Beverley and Williams damn well should have been sufficient. Let's not leave out George and Jackson (minimal role, granted) too.

So you're saying S bag can only win with pristine cir stances? I knew you'd see it my way.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I’m hearing reports this move was done with the intention of bringing back Choke-P3 who doesn’t want anything to do with Doc. So, signing Pringles make sense if that is indeed true.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Good riddance to the tiest coach in the history of professional sports. Most blown 3-1 leads, most blown series leads, most Game 7 losses, worst winning percentage in potential clinching games. THREE TOTAL PLAYOFF SERIES WINS IN SEVEN YEARS despite having plenty of talent to work with. It actually defies logic how awful he is in the playoffs.

Next step is shipping out all the losers on the roster. Lou and Trez gotta go. Maybe even Playoff P too if Jerry can find a sucker team to bail us out.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    If S bag is (was?) who hipster, agenda driven fans/media think (thought?) he was, Beverley and Williams damn well should have been sufficient. Let's not leave out George and Jackson (minimal role, granted) too.

So you're saying S bag can only win with pristine cir stances? I knew you'd see it my way.
    So, having a complete roster is what you call “pristine” but at the same time you downplay the Heat/Bucks. (Cripples were simply loaded on the wings & flawed at every other position)

If Lou/Beverley/Montrez/Shamet played anywhere close to their regular seasons self then the Cripples would have won in 5 but muphuckas would have been molested by Rondo/Kuzma/Caruso/Dwight in the bubble. (Durant’s trash aka WestBrick/Ibaka/Adams/Waiters/Roberson/Kanter seems like a super team compared to that roster)

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Good riddance to the tiest coach in the history of professional sports. Most blown 3-1 leads, most blown series leads, most Game 7 losses, worst winning percentage in potential clinching games. THREE TOTAL PLAYOFF SERIES WINS IN SEVEN YEARS despite having plenty of talent to work with. It actually defies logic how awful he is in the playoffs.

Next step is shipping out all the losers on the roster. Lou and Trez gotta go. Maybe even Playoff P too if Jerry can find a sucker team to bail us out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do it Ballmer! Can you see Mike D tryna play the Load of crap Manager 40mpg?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Do it Ballmer! Can you see Mike D tryna play the Load of crap Manager 40mpg?
    They load managed Choke-P3 plenty, won 65 games & almost beat the Duds something Glen wasn’t capable of at any point of his career.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m hearing reports this move was done with the intention of bringing back Choke-P3 who doesn’t want anything to do with Doc. So, signing Pringles make sense if that is indeed true.
    Difficult to match salary and make it work roster spot wise and what's the incentive for the Thunder?

They'd probably rather see George and S bag squirm and possibly ultimately implode than accept Zubac and Shamet as the "young talent" and Beverly and Williams. Sure, they could be rerouted for picks, but they already have a thousand over the next decade.

So, having a complete roster is what you call “pristine” but at the same time you downplay the Heat/Bucks. (Cripples were simply loaded on the wings & flawed at every other position)

If Lou/Beverley/Montrez/Shamet played anywhere close to their regular seasons self then the Cripples would have won in 5 but muphuckas would have been molested by Rondo/Kuzma/Caruso/Dwight in the bubble. (Durant’s trash aka WestBrick/Ibaka/Adams/Waiters/Roberson/Kanter seems like a super team compared to that roster)
    Nah, I was just taking what you described to its logical conclusion. The Heat don't have a superstar, the Bucks' superstar is a perimeter player who can't reliably shoot pull up jumpers and they also lack play making.

Pretending Rondo/Kuzma/Caruso/Howard is some elite outfit. These are the exact types you were more than likely making fun of as recently as early in the playoffs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uncel Dennis ain't in around tbh
    Must be the case. Cos Balmer loves Rivers. This is a head shaker for me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worth it just for the golden god banner, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Difficult to match salary and make it work roster spot wise and what's the incentive for the Thunder?

They'd probably rather see George and S bag squirm and possibly ultimately implode than accept Zubac and Shamet as the "young talent" and Beverly and Williams. Sure, they could be rerouted for picks, but they already have a thousand over the next decade.
    It’s called saving taxes & OKC’s owners are Penny pinchers. As far as salary, they can sign/trade Montrez along with Beverley/Lou whom they can flip.

Nah, I was just taking what you described to its logical conclusion. The Heat don't have a superstar, the Bucks' superstar is a perimeter player who can't reliably shoot pull up jumpers and they also lack play making.
    You were claiming that Giannis didn’t have a legit supporting cast when the Bucks were getting rolled but swap the MVP with Kawhi & problem would have been solved. Bam & the Heats supporting crew would run Pandemic P & crew off the floor. Had Kawhi been swapped with Butler then you would have been playing that pristine card but I digress.

Pretending Rondo/Kuzma/Caruso/Howard is some elite outfit. These are the exact types you were more than likely making fun of as recently as early in the playoffs.
    Big Dummay, what I’m point out is that the so called “depth” was so ty in the bubble they would have been outplayed by Dwert & crew who proved it against the Nuggets. Make what you will of it as far as whether that’s a compliment or insult to the L*kers bench.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 09-28-2020 at 06:49 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little unfair given the bubble and all the craziness. But he may end up in Philly..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who saw this coming? Warranted but unexpected in my opinion
    1 more year was warranted IMO. This bubble was nuts.. Anything but typical..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s called saving taxes & OKC’s owners are Penny pinchers. As far as salary, they can sign/trade Montrez along with Beverley/Lou whom they can flip.

You were claiming that Giannis didn’t have a legit supporting cast when the Bucks were getting rolled but swap the MVP with Kawhi & problem would have been solved. Bam & the Heats supporting crew would run Pandemic P & crew off the floor. Had Kawhi been swapped with Butler then you would have been playing that pristine card but I digress.

Big Dummay, what I’m point out is that the so called “depth” was so ty in the bubble they would have been outplayed by Dwert & crew who proved it against the Nuggets. Make what you will of it as far as whether that’s a compliment or insult to the L*kers bench.
    It's not like they won't have other suitors and who said the Thunder want to pay Harrell?

Nah, S bag wasn't winning the championship with that flawed Bucks roster either. James is the only one who might have been able to pull it off. Swap Butler with S bag and that takes care of the Heat's lack of a superstar problem, but the lack of a second option for a contender reason/excuse would have flown. He'd have altered their chemistry though, which has been, dare I say . . . pristine.

Another assumption, this time that the Clippers' best role players wouldn't have experienced progression to the mean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thry should hire that coach who was fired by the Nets

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , was hoping this was a troll thread and the Clippers were staying with Coc.

Thread Information