6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another high ranking Dem exposed for not abiding their "pandemic" fear mongering.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I have no idea what your post says but I fully endorse any negativety towards Le Happy Merchant Feinstein

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^
    spurraider21

Dat racist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^^

Dat Tucker Carlson evidence provided by the derp!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah probably. i've expressed my discomfort with some of will hunting's takes relating to black voters, etc.

as far as the jewish stuff, yeah thats cringeworthy too, ben shapiro's sister's nose... tho my understanding is that he himself is jewish so theres obviously more leeway in that dept

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a shame RGB is dead but Feinstein and Shillary aren't, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah probably. i've expressed my discomfort with some of will hunting's takes relating to black voters, etc.

as far as the jewish stuff, yeah thats cringeworthy too, ben shapiro's sister's nose... tho my understanding is that he himself is jewish so theres obviously more leeway in that dept
    Well, you're staying consistent at least.

Frankly, I'm not even asking to put any heat on Will. Just like I wasn't with the other thing I don't remember right off.

I don't think people who generalize are typically racist. And in fact I have more respect for Will than people who tiptoe around sh**.

Also, I 'd at post #2, tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Dianne is the happiest of happy merchants when she gets to talk about gun control and distract everyone from the fact she’s a corporate pros ute

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Oh cmon, Shapiro’s sister has an objectively giant ing nose. That’s a fact and facts don’t care about your feelings

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't endorse using kids as props. But at this anyhow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh cmon, Shapiro’s sister has an objectively giant ing nose. That’s a fact and facts don’t care about your feelings
    Yeah she does. Pointing it out and mocking it tho? What’s next, “look at the big lips on -insert black person- lmao” ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, you're staying consistent at least.

Frankly, I'm not even asking to put any heat on Will. Just like I wasn't with the other thing I don't remember right off.

I don't think people who generalize are typically racist. And in fact I have more respect for Will than people who tiptoe around sh**.

Also, I 'd at post #2, tbh.
    a lot of jokes that are in poor taste can still be funny

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a lot of jokes that are in poor taste can still be funny
    Not poor taste cos it hurts your feelings. The Jews / Feinstein earned their reputations and people don't owe them deference.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big nose looks pretty good on some women, her included. I always thought Jennifer Gray looked better pre surgery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not poor taste cos it hurts your feelings.
    i generally would think racist jokes are in poor taste, regardless if whether it hurt my feelings or not

The Jews / Feinstein earned their reputations and people don't owe them deference.
    lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i generally would think racist jokes are in poor taste, regardless if whether it hurt my feelings or not

lol
    "racist"

You want to hold the victims of the perps in contempt, tbh. Because that's what you've been trained to do. Total NPC thinking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a shame RGB is dead but Feinstein and Shillary aren't, tbh
    But we’re supposed to care about Brad being delicately treated by the police while at the same time wishing deaths on people.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    But we’re supposed to care about Brad being delicately treated by the police while at the same time wishing deaths on people.
    Speaking for myself I don't give a about Brad Parscale in particular, just see that as an example of a larger policing problem.

I'm not going to be the only one wishing death on Dianne Shekelstein when in 6 months she's the vote that's keeping the filibuster alive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just racist. no quotes, no emojis. your first post in this thread tagged me asking if i thought the jokes above were racist, i agreed, and you commended by consistency. don't understand the change in tone now.

You want to hold the victims of the perps in contempt, tbh. Because that's what you've been trained to do. Total NPC thinking.
    who are the victims and the perps you are talking about?

i just said the jokes are in poor taste. i didnt say that they aren't funny or dont have hints of honesty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking for myself I don't give a about Brad Parscale in particular, just see that as an example of a larger policing problem.

I'm not going to be the only one wishing death on Dianne Shekelstein when in 6 months she's the vote that's keeping the filibuster alive.
    To be clear I don’t care either about the death wishing on ST. Par for the course and all that.

Was just illustrating the inconsistencies. What’s sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander as they say. I myself said Parscale got off easy while certain people don’t get afforded the same.

That was my whole point over that thread.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senate Dems agonize over embattled Feinstein
    Chuck Schumer said Tuesday he had a “long and serious talk” with the 87-year-old senator.

Chuck Schumer refused to defend Sen. Dianne Feinstein over calls from progressive groups for her removal as top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, with the Senate minority leader divulging he had a “long and serious talk” recently with the California senator.

Senate Democrats are grappling with how to handle Feinstein’s future role on the panel. Liberal groups say Feinstein was far too accommodating to Republicans during last week’s confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett. And while Democrats tread carefully in public on Tuesday, refusing to criticize the 87-year-old Feinstein — the first woman to serve as ranking member on Judiciary — her loudest supporters were actually Republicans.

Democrats mostly refused to comment on the controversy, with some praising Feinstein’s long record of service but few touting her performance last week. The Barrett proceedings ended with Feinstein praising Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and then hugging him. She called the Barrett hearings “one of the best sets of hearings that I’ve participated in,” a comment that drew waves of angry criticism from the left.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...battled-430414

---

Will Hunting get in here...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Senate Dems agonize over embattled Feinstein
    Chuck Schumer said Tuesday he had a “long and serious talk” with the 87-year-old senator.

Chuck Schumer refused to defend Sen. Dianne Feinstein over calls from progressive groups for her removal as top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, with the Senate minority leader divulging he had a “long and serious talk” recently with the California senator.

Senate Democrats are grappling with how to handle Feinstein’s future role on the panel. Liberal groups say Feinstein was far too accommodating to Republicans during last week’s confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett. And while Democrats tread carefully in public on Tuesday, refusing to criticize the 87-year-old Feinstein — the first woman to serve as ranking member on Judiciary — her loudest supporters were actually Republicans.

Democrats mostly refused to comment on the controversy, with some praising Feinstein’s long record of service but few touting her performance last week. The Barrett proceedings ended with Feinstein praising Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and then hugging him. She called the Barrett hearings “one of the best sets of hearings that I’ve participated in,” a comment that drew waves of angry criticism from the left.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...battled-430414

---

Will Hunting get in here...
    Biden should offer her an ambassadorship and Katie Porter should take her spot. They should do everything they can to push her out of the senate but at the very least there's no way she can be chair or ranking member anymore. The base is going to be rip if it delivers a Dem majority in the senate and Schumer makes her chair of the judiciary committee.

Sheldon Whitehouse as chair is the best case scenario. He wouldn't let any judge nominee even loosely affiliated with the Federalist Society make it out of committee.

Thread Information