Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    1- Russell Wilson - 925 yds (308.5 ypg) - 14 TDs - 1 INT - 76.7 compt % - 90 rushing yds (30 ypg) - 0 rushing TDs - 1 fumble - 139.0 QBR - 89.1 TQBR
    2- Josh Allen - 1038 yds (346 ypg) - 10 TDs - 1 INT - 71.1 compt % - 84 rushing yds (28 ypg) - 2 rushing TDs - 3 fumbles - 124.8 QBR - 88.7 TQBR
    3- Pat Mahomes - 898 yds (299.3 ypg) - 9 TDs - 0 INT - 67.7 compt% - 80 rushing yds (26,6 ypg) - 1 rushing TD - 0 fumbles - 114.3 QBR - 92.3 TQBR
    4- Aaron Jones - 303 rushing yds (101 ypg) - 16.7 carries - 6.1 ypc - 4 rushing TDs - 1 fumble - 95 receiving yds (31.7 ypg) - 1 receiving TD
    5- Aaron Rodgers - 887 yds (295.7 ypg) - 9 TDs - 0 INT - 67.0 compt% - 26 rushing yds (8,7 ypg) - 0 rushing TDs - 0 fumbles - 121.1 QBR - 90.9 TQBR
    Last edited by DAF86; 09-29-2020 at 08:09 PM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    That's my quarterback!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aaron Jones? Wtf.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Leads all RBs (with at least 30 carries) in yards per carry and TDs.

It's a toss up between him and Rodgers for Packers MVP, imho. I give Jones the slight edge because I feel like what he has done so far as a Running Back is a bit more impressive than what Rodgers has done so far as a QB, but I can understand other folks placing Rodgers above Jones.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    lol @ aaron jones. but the rest looks in order

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    His one interception was a horse call by the refs, but they made up for it at the end

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Both Mahomes and Wilson are absolutely phenomenal. Not sold on Allen yet. Need more games. Rodgers is great too

1. Wilson
    2. Mahomes
    3. Allen
    4. Rodgers

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Both Mahomes and Wilson are absolutely phenomenal. Not sold on Allen yet. Need more games. Rodgers is great too

1. Wilson
    2. Mahomes
    3. Allen
    4. Rodgers
    The worst news for Rodgers is that he's playing in the same division as Big Nick. The one issue with Nick Foles is that he's fearless, not as a runner but he's not afraid to throw a perfect deep ball while being clobbered by 3 pass rushers. He's broken his collarbone/shoulder area 3 times in his career because of that. If Foles stays healthy the Bears win the NFC North tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And BSPN needs to cut it with the Ferrari vs. Lamborghini , tbh. If Mahomes is indeed a Ferrari, then Jackson is a ing Nissan Versa. Truth bomb.

97 yards in the biggest regular season game of the year (AFC regular season championship/bye eligibility game). And no, the Bills aren't in contention for the #1 seed. They barely beat the 4th best team in the NFC West, at home, by the skin of their teeth. They still have the Niners/Seahawks/Cardinals, Chiefs, plus the Pats twice. It won't be so easy this year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Leads all RBs (with at least 30 carries) in yards per carry and TDs.

It's a toss up between him and Rodgers for Packers MVP, imho. I give Jones the slight edge because I feel like what he has done so far as a Running Back is a bit more impressive than what Rodgers has done so far as a QB, but I can understand other folks placing Rodgers above Jones.
    I'm sorry but this is a terrible take. He had one blowup game where he went 18 for 168. The other two games were 16/66 and 16/69. He's a good back but putting him in the MVP discussion is ridiculous. Even putting him over Rodgers as the Packers MVP is way off.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Yeah I'd have Kamara over Aaron Jones. Kamara leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage (438) and in touchdowns (6).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah I'd have Kamara over Aaron Jones. Kamara leads the NFL in yards from scrimmage (438) and in touchdowns (6).
    problem is, 1-2, and the team is likely going 9-7

don't think there's ever been an MVP on a single digit win team. 9-7 won't make the playoffs in the NFC this year even with a 7 team bracket.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    problem is, 1-2, and the team is likely going 9-7

don't think there's ever been an MVP on a single digit win team. 9-7 won't make the playoffs in the NFC this year even with a 7 team bracket.
    I'm didn't say he should win MVP, I said he's ahead of Aaron Jones. He'll probably compete for Offensive Player of the Year if he keeps up the pace he's on. Barry Sanders won MVP on a 9-7 Lions team, but the NFL was different back then. And it's way too early to say the Saints will go 9-7. They've been slow starters in the past few years.
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 09-29-2020 at 10:39 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm didn't say he should win MVP, I said he's ahead of Aaron Jones. He'll probably compete for Offensive Player of the Year if he keeps up the pace he's on. And it's way too early to say the Saints will go 9-7. They've been slow starters in the past few years.
    The Saints' schedule is rough going forward. Quite rough. 9-7 might be generous, but it's too early to say otherwise.

Also, putting Aaron Jones in the top 5 or even top 10 is downright stupid. Aaron Rodgers is the franchise and you don't put 2 guys on the same team (especially on the same side of the ball) in the top 5-10. On a similar note, it's plainly obvious that Zeke was the franchise in Dallas in 2016, but now it's Dak (and Aldon Smith on defense).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1. Wilson

2. Rodgers
    3. Mahomes
    4. Big Ben
    5. Goff
    6. Murray
    7. Allen
    8. Aldon Smith
    9. Carr
    10. Dak

Honorable mention... Nick Foles... he'll rise on the list as the Bears keep winning.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wilson and then everyone else. Russell is so good that he is making absolute all time great starts to a season by other QB's look pedestrian. Any other year we would be saying how Rodgers, Mahomes, or Allen are having great great seasons and are the best in the league... but not this year and that's bc of Russ

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    If the Saints weren't 1-2 I would probably have him in there.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry but this is a terrible take. He had one blowup game where he went 18 for 168. The other two games were 16/66 and 16/69. He's a good back but putting him in the MVP discussion is ridiculous. Even putting him over Rodgers as the Packers MVP is way off.
    As oppossed to Rodgers who had 1 and a half games out of 3 as a glorified game manager?

Like I said, to me it's close, I gave the slight edge to Jones because, imho, he's playing his position a bit better than Rodgers is playing his. I was just trying to get away from the inevitable fact of the MVP race being a defacto "which QB had the best season?" award. By season end, Jones (or any other non-QB player for that matter) probably won't be anywhere near the MVP conversation, so I'm using this opportunity to give a non-QB a shout-out while I can, tbh.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    How about some Cam Newton love. Their weapons are???

Before you say its all Bill, remember Cam did this his whole career with no weapons in Carolina

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    How about some Cam Newton love. Their weapons are???

Before you say its all Bill, remember Cam did this his whole career with no weapons in Carolina
    If the Pats keep winning he will probably get in the discussion.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    1- Russell Wilson - 1285 yds (321.3 ypg) - 16 TDs - 2 INT - 75.2 compt % - 95 rushing yds (23.8 ypg) - 0 rushing TDs - 1 fumble - 136.7 QBR - 87.3 TQBR
    2- Josh Allen - 1326 yds (331.5 ypg) - 12 TDs - 1 INT - 70.9 compt % - 83 rushing yds (20.8 ypg) - 3 rushing TDs - 3 fumbles - 122.7 QBR - 89.8 TQBR
    3- Aaron Rodgers - 1214 yds (303.5 ypg) - 13 TDs - 0 INT - 70.5 compt% - 31 rushing yds (7.8 ypg) - 0 rushing TDs - 0 fumbles - 128.4 QBR - 93.2 TQBR
    4- Pat Mahomes - 1134 yds (283.5 ypg) - 11 TDs - 0 INT - 67.3 compt% - 108 rushing yds (27 ypg) - 1 rushing TD - 0 fumbles - 114.1 QBR - 89.0 TQBR

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Mahomes is the Michael Jordan of the NFL where other great players need their turn to get the trophy.

This year's Karl Malone is Wilson

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^ Jalen Ramsey told me he was bad
    (also, media)
    also, Buffalo hasn't beaten the Patriots or Belichick yet, nor Mahomes and/or the Chiefs, so I'm still holding back on the 3-1 Bills.

Thread Information