Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good riddance. You're the definition of this team falling to "get ahead of the curve" before this team falls off a cliff. You're an AVERAGE Nba starter at best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do y’all feel about targeting Chris Paul for Demar?

I don’t hate the idea. Maybe we can also get a Future 1st if we throw in Murray.

Chris Paul/Patty
    White/Lonnie
    Johnson/Luka
    LA/Lyles
    Poetle/1st?
    Can we stop living in "let's grasp for straws" mode. This team needs a rebuild and a 34 year old, doesn't get you out of the first round, most overrated PG of all time Chris Paul is not the answer, and just more delusional fans wanting grasp making the playoffs and being bounced.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we stop living in "let's grasp for straws" mode. This team needs a rebuild and a 34 year old, doesn't get you out of the first round, most overrated PG of all time Chris Paul is not the answer, and just more delusional fans wanting grasp making the playoffs and being bounced.

Take Chris Paul out of okc and they're last seed in the west instead of taking Houston to 7 games. Chris Paul would be a great buffer and he can be a great mentor to derrick white and others. But not at the expense of giving up young players.

Thread Information