My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ballmer is the richest NBA owner. He'll make Pop the highest paid coach EVER.

The question is would he accept that? Does Kawhi and Pop still hate each other?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't Pop already the richest coach ever?

And he should just go full California and move out there tbh.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't Pop already the richest coach ever?

And he should just go full California and move out there tbh.
    Yes. And then San Andreas would be just beautiful. Everything and everyone west of the faultline drowns when the 10.4 richter scale quake happens, and it'd be beautiful. Noah's Ark 2.0. Drown out all the filthy leftists and hipster trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to coach Kawhi again and deal with His Group

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won't coach Kawhi again.

It will be Lue or Brett Brown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a control freak. He will never give up his position with the Spurs since that's where he has all the power and doesn't have to answer to anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be cool if he did

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would be stupid if he did. Coaching the Spurs, a team nobody cares about right now, allows him to keep his reputation as a special coach. Nobody outside of Spurs fans has noticed his ineffective coaching in the current era. If he joins the 2nd highest profile team in the league(atm), he would go out like Phil Jackson.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Praying Dog Dot Gif

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I mean he would fit out there perfectly as 70% of that state thinks just like he does politically. And he can actually afford to live there, so I see no reason why he wont. Just comes down to how much control he is given there and...on the SA end, if the Spurs allow him to appoint Becky as their next HC. That would help him get over his rich, old, white guy guilt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He would be stupid if he did. Coaching the Spurs, a team nobody cares about right now, allows him to keep his reputation as a special coach. Nobody outside of Spurs fans has noticed his ineffective coaching in the current era. If he joins the 2nd highest profile team in the league(atm), he would go out like Phil Jackson.
    He gonna replace Steve Kerr?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean he would fit out there perfectly as 70% of that state thinks just like he does politically. And he can actually afford to live there, so I see no reason why he wont. Just comes down to how much control he is given there and...on the SA end, if the Spurs allow him to appoint Becky as their next HC. That would help him get over his rich, old, white guy guilt.
    I don't believe Gregg is necessarily that far left. He's just an attention . On that basis, would LA be better?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't believe Gregg is necessarily that far left. He's just an attention . On that basis, would LA be better?
    And that's odd considering he is the guy who molded his team to be silent guys who don't give any nuggets of anything to the press. He suddenly did a 180 himself and has not shut up since.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that's odd considering he is the guy who molded his team to be silent guys who don't give any nuggets of anything to the press. He suddenly did a 180 himself and has not shut up since.
    Bill Bellicek does the same thing. Gag orders and makes himself the center of attention while treating everyone like sh**.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Jerry West: 'I’ve never seen a better coach' than the Spurs' Gregg Popovich

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It would be the best thing for Kiwi but he's too much of a proud coward to do it.

Let's not forget Kobe got Phil Jackson fired. Phil wrote a disparaging book about Kobe being uncoachable. Then Kobe rehired Phil and won a couple of more rangs.

And let's not forget Kobe and Shaq fought their way to a 3peat.

Boiled down: Kobe can play with and for people he despises and still rang. Kiwi cannot and I'm good with that.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It would be the best thing for Kiwi but he's too much of a proud coward to do it.

Let's not forget Kobe got Phil Jackson fired. Phil wrote a disparaging book about Kobe being uncoachable. Then Kobe rehired Phil and won a couple of more rangs.

And let's not forget Kobe and Shaq fought their way to a 3peat.

Boiled down: Kobe can play with and for people he despises and still rang. Kiwi cannot and I'm good with that.
    Kiwi carried a D-League coach to a chip, Kirby couldn’t win a playoff round without Feel holding his hand.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kiwi carried a D-League coach to a chip**, Kirby couldn’t win a playoff round without Feel holding his hand.
    **KD and Klay didn't play

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    **KD and Klay didn't play
    KD played as much as Dragic/Bam & Klay only sat out a single game. Besides, the Raptors were missing OG who would have done better job on Klay than Danny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He supports biden enough said

Thread Information