Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    seriously who's a tweaker here? you or me? who the are you actually talking about because i don't believe you know?

you can call me a tweaker and a methhead all you'd like but i've never ever done meth!

you literally can't be a man and just have a friendly back & forth but instead you want to throw out accusations as if they hold water. what does hold water is the fact that you're a huge bigoted racist!
    you pretending you have any interest in a friendly back and forth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vote for Biden man. Bernie said on Kimmel last night that if the Democratic Party gets full control and doesn't advance a progressive agenda, it'll have him to answer to. They're actually going to give him subcommittee chairs if they take the senate. Don't give the Democratic Party more excuses for being ty by keeping them out of power.
    I dont trust bernie anymore. Too many false promises and spineless 180s

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I dont trust bernie anymore. Too many false promises and spineless 180s
    He's playing the hand he's been dealt. He has a lot more influence over the Democratic Party now than he did 4 years ago.

Simply put you at least a chance of seeing traces of Bernie's agenda get passed with Biden as president. If Trump wins again it's a guarantee you won't see any of Bernie's agenda.

Just look at how Biden has already shifted. During the primary he dispositively said he was against packing the courts, now he's saying he won't answer that question. It's a step in the right direction since it means the thought of packing the courts is clearly something he's now at least considering.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you pretending you have any interest in a friendly back and forth
    i don't care either way but i'm also not the one derailing the conversation like you are because you get called out on real you want to swerve from. it's quite funny. i say some real about you and just like the good little lefty you are you play make believe and try to change subjects.

ah poor little white racistWill.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i don't care either way but i'm also not the one derailing the conversation like you are because you get called out on real you want to swerve from. it's quite funny. i say some real about you and just like the good little lefty you are you play make believe and try to change subjects.

ah poor little white racistWill.
    This thread is about America falling apart and you want to cry about me calling Candace Owens a coon. I'm not the one trying to change the subject re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    During the primary he dispositively said he was against packing the courts, now he's saying he won't answer that question. It's a step in the right direction since it means the thought of packing the courts is clearly something he's now at least considering.
    yeah you're not a progressively re ed lefty. no wonder you're so racist. it all makes sense now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is about America falling apart and you want to cry about me calling Candace Owens a coon. I'm not the one trying to change the subject re
    you're a racist. own it racistWill!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    you're a racist. own it racistWill!
    Yelp says you're racist, not me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does it? you can keep pretending all you'd like but your racist is all over ST and it doesn't only pertain to candace owens either. you you ing racist!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% accurate. America has become a 2nd tier nation....we're 4 more years of Trump from becoming a hole. yay

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    you you ing racist!
    yeah, you're definitely not taking this seriously

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone can post anything on yelp regardless of validity. yelp! that platform is trash and their marketing department are nothing but frauds who steal your money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, you're definitely not taking this seriously
    who said i wasn't? maybe today i might take this seriously... either way you're still a blatantly racist piece of racistWill.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a lot more influence over the Democratic Party now than he did 4 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has a lot more influence over the Democratic Party now than he did 4 years ago.
    lol pretending like the democratic party exists. that party died many moons ago and was replaced by commies and racists just like yourself racistWill.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% accurate. America has become a 2nd tier nation....we're 4 more years of Trump from becoming a hole. yay
    Agreed. Too many people like to hide from the truth and will say atleast we are better than Africa,China,India when it comes to quality of life. Comparing yourself to those 3 places is like comparing yourself to the stupid kid in class when you get a D on the test and being proud you didn't fail it like the stupid kid. People don't realize how bad we have it until you compare the US to rest of the western world and then it becomes very depressing.

We are on the verge of third world and probably will get there once the Boomers pass away in the next 10-20 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. Too many people like to hide from the truth and will say atleast we are better than Africa,China,India when it comes to quality of life. Comparing yourself to those 3 places is like comparing yourself to the stupid kid in class when you get a D on the test and being proud you didn't fail it like the stupid kid. People don't realize how bad we have it until you compare the US to rest of the western world and then it becomes very depressing.

We are on the verge of third world and probably will get there once the Boomers pass away in the next 10-20 years.
    you can thank open borders, academia, fake news, and our degenerate culture for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mmm biden was calling him names all night. I call it how I see it

Indeed. Trump talked over Biden most of the night, and the moderator, went past his alloted time, then demanded to respond to everything and get all the time.

It was embarrassing. Honestly can't blame Biden for losing his temper a little. "clown". We are all thinking it.

Thread Information