Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Edelman, just like the Baltimore game last year... what a up

Mathieu gets back the interception he deserved last possession but the refs cheated him out of it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that throw.

There is Gronk and there is Not Gronk. 85 is Not Gronk.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    that pick six did me in this week in fantasy unless Rodgers goes HAM

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that pick six did me in this week in fantasy unless Rodgers goes HAM
    It's the Failcons defense. Dak the Quack threw for 475 against the Failcons... what else do you expect?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I have a gut feeling that DQ is going to get DQ'd tomorrow.... any takers?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's the Failcons defense. Dak the Quack threw for 475 against the Failcons... what else do you expect?
    They'll prolly run the ball most of the second half tbh. I need Rodgers to score two more TDs to win most likely. Down 11 now but the guy I'm playing has Ridley.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    knew they were gonna pull this

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    knew they were gonna pull this
    are they going to out falcon the falcons tbh and save dan quinn's job for yet another season with a "galvanizing unlikely road win du jour"?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    are they going to out falcon the falcons tbh and save dan quinn's job for yet another season with a "galvanizing unlikely road win du jour"?
    If they come out running the ball like that on their next possession with the Falcons missing all their safeties they deserve to choke.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Needed 1 more lousy point from Mahomes or Watkins to win. Instead, Belichick runs the clock out the entire 4th quarter when down by 17. Nice.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    After a while it’s almost boring...
    Almost

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    One more TD, Rodgers...

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Oh crap
    Rodgers limping

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I lost by 0.2 points

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Week 4 Predictions:

ATL @ GB - A classic case of, team that is far better than their record vs. one worse than their record. The Packers fall to Earth and the Falcons finally don't choke.
    Son I hope you ain't throwing real money away...

Come on. Pats had as much ref help as every team with a star QB
    Tonights game?
    I just watched snippets.
    That INT that was ruled.....wtf was it ruled i had sound down, mul asking. But zebras totally burned Chiefs and gave ball back to Chiefs.
    How the H did Bellichek not challenge that?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Week 4 Predictions:

DEN @ NYJ - Terrible primetime game. The Jets stink, but the Broncos are annihilated by injuries. This could go either way.

BAL @ WAS - In RG3's return to Washington as a Raven, Lamar Jackson and the Ravens bounce back against a quite-inferior opponent and crush the Nobodies.
    LAC @ TB - Major mismatch on paper, but the Chargers' pass rush could give the Bucs' questionable offensive line problems. Brady should throw quickly and ardently.
    SEA @ MIA - Upset of the week. Russell Wilson falls back to Earth, and the Dolphins unexpectedly shine. Wilson and Seattle tend to lose these AFC east coast away games.
    MIN @ HOU - Neither team has started well, but at least with Houston you can blame the schedule. The Vikings might be COVID-infected, and should tank in any case.
    NO @ DET - Possibly an upset, but New Orleans will continue to disappoint, at least until Thomas returns. The Lions are better than their record.
    CLE @ DAL - Should be a high-scoring affair, but Dallas should score piles of points as long as the offensive line can keep Myles Garrett under control.
    JAX @ CIN - Joe Burrow returns from a weird tie game to get his first official victory. Will there be a crowd in Cincy?
    IND @ CHI - With Big Nick Foles in the fold, the Bears should shine on both sides of the ball. The Colts are as mediocre (not bad, but 7-9ish) as it gets.
    AZ @ CAR - Kyler Murray and the Cardinals rebound and decapitate a much worse team on both sides of the football.
    NYG @ LAR - This should not be an issue for the Rams, who should be 3-0 if not for a terrible game-changing, ticky-tack flag on 4th down.
    BUF @ LV - The Raiders recover and go home and improve to 3-1, in the process defeating the league's most overrated team in a possible shootout.
    NE @ KC - Kansas City just keeps comin'. Belichick won't have quite enough answers this time without the GOAT. Real fans will be there.
    PHI @ SF - This should be another huge mismatch. Both sides are suffering key injuries, but the 49ers are still rolling and the Eagles just look pathetic.

ATL @ GB - A classic case of, team that is far better than their record vs. one worse than their record. The Packers fall to Earth and the Falcons finally don't choke.
    5-10 straight up

Avante-esque

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Pats win that game with a starting caliber QB, tbh. Bellichick is the GOAT.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Son I hope you ain't throwing real money away...
    No real money lost, but in terms of Zynga hold`em, I'm a multi millionaire.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    5-10 straight up

Avante-esque
    Yep. Absolutely lousy.

So, I promised people yesterday that if the Cowboys lost AND the Falcons lost to GB that I'd miss a week on the NFL forum. So I'm a man of my word and now it's your responsibility Darth_Pelican to make the Week 5 game thread. Please try to stick to my format and think of a clever "sponsorship" le as per our community ritual.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=4 The maps come out Wednesday (tomorrow) around lunch time.

Also, watch out for Delta. Fingers crossed.

~Andrew out~

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Yep. Absolutely lousy.

So, I promised people yesterday that if the Cowboys lost AND the Falcons lost to GB that I'd miss a week on the NFL forum. So I'm a man of my word and now it's your responsibility Darth_Pelican to make the Week 5 game thread. Please try to stick to my format and think of a clever "sponsorship" le as per our community ritual.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=4 The maps come out Wednesday (tomorrow) around lunch time.

Also, watch out for Delta. Fingers crossed.

~Andrew out~
    rofl see you tomorrow brah

Thread Information