Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I would love to love the Lions. They are so scrappy, like the Chargers under Rivers. Too bad they are serial underperformers

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    also, Detroit was 3-1-1 before Stafford went down for the season last year, and that was before they massively upgraded the defensive back-7 especially at corner.
    Then they let Big Play Slay walk. wtf was that

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Then they let Big Play Slay walk. wtf was that
    It was Matt Patricia pulling a Bill Belichick. Slay was great for many years in Detroit but he was washed up last year. This year with the Eagles he looks mediocre at best. They haven't been able to cover anyone and are basically 0-3 (a tie with the lowly Bengals should count as a loss, tbh).

Detroit sports franchises (Pistons, Red Wings) have a tendency to hold on to ex-superstars for too long, way past their prime. The Lions have had a tendency to keep legendary players bottled up with no other option than to retire because they refuse to trade their rights (Barry Sanders & Calvin Johnson). Maybe Matt Patricia is the right dude to get the Lions back on track.

2020 Trufant and Jeff Okudah >>> 2020 Darius Slay. This isn't Slay from 2014 or even 2018. He's used goods at this point.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I would love to love the Lions. They are so scrappy, like the Chargers under Rivers. Too bad they are serial underperformers
    I think Patricia has finally found something though. Last week was what is known as a "galvanizing win". They had the first 2 games won in the bag, they just couldn't complete them. But they held up in the face of adversity @ Arizona, who you could definitely argue is a "better" team. New Orleans has been struggling. Detroit is at home. Stafford hasn't had a Stafford year in a few years. He usually makes the playoffs once every few years, but he hasn't for a few years now.

Bold prediction, the Lions go 10-6, Matt Patricia saves his job, and they either obtain or barely miss out on a wild card birth in the stacked NFC. (This is also, in part, made possible by the Vikings being so lousy this year and likely headed for a premium seed in the draft.)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    (The NFC is like the 1990s-2018 Western Conference of the NFL; the deeper conference; but the AFC is the top-heavy conference with the biggest superstar names like Jordan/LeBron/Manning/Brady/Mahomes, imo). Thus, while the AFC might be more likely to have more 13-3 or even 14-2 team(s), the NFC is more likely to have more 9-7 or even a 10-6 playoff snub, even with a 7-team playoff bracket on eitherside. While, the AFC this year might get an 8-8 wild card in the new format, or multiple 9-7's like say the Raiders and the Bills, maybe the Colts get in at 8-8, etc. The AFC just isn't all that deep... I count Chiefs, Ravens, ans, Patriots, Steelers... then who? Buffalo and Vegas right? Anyone after that? I don't think so.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    hai gaiz, there'z a game on!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh snapz, Darnold broke his collarbone!! Jets #Tankingfor.... who's the best Non-QB in the draft, guys, tbh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Big Flacco time!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn, that was Jerry Jeudy and not Lamb

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    well, looks like Darnold didn't break his collarbone/shoulder after all

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oh snapz, Darnold broke his collarbone!! Jets #Tankingfor.... who's the best Non-QB in the draft, guys, tbh?
    If the Jets land the #1 pick they take Lawrence and jettison Darnold without a second thought.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If the Jets land the #1 pick they take Lawrence and jettison Darnold without a second thought.
    i feel for darnold tbh, but yeah if you have the chance the get lawrence you do it and dont think twice

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i feel for darnold tbh, but yeah if you have the chance the get lawrence you do it and dont think twice
    At least he didn't break his collarbone like Aikman/Twitter/myself/everyone else initially though.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Would you start Thielen or Gallup in fantasy and why?

I have no faith in Cousins and the Minny offense, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Would you start Thielen or Gallup in fantasy and why?

I have no faith in Cousins and the Minny offense, tbh.
    Idk. Thielen is perhaps the only thing the Vikings have (Jefferson?) and the Texans defense (especially their secondary) sucks. But then again, so does the Browns defense and the Cowboys have the #1 offense in football and it will likely be a high scoring game.

Keep in mind Gallup has to split yards with Cooper, Lamb and -to some extent- Wilson, while the Vikings have Thielen and... who else? I guess Jefferson has looked good, but he doesn't seem as explosive and game-changing as Diggs was.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Y'all sleeping on the Colts. 7-9? Colts hav one of of not the best offensive lines in football and have play makers on each level of the defense. Injuries on offense hurt, but nothing Rivers isnt used to. Hes also been the most efficient passers far.

Yeah they lost to the Jags and have beat crappy teams, but you can just see they are a well coached good football team. They will win the south easily

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Y'all sleeping on the Colts. 7-9? Colts hav one of of not the best offensive lines in football and have play makers on each level of the defense. Injuries on offense hurt, but nothing Rivers isnt used to. Hes also been the most efficient passers far.

Yeah they lost to the Jags and have beat crappy teams, but you can just see they are a well coached good football team. They will win the south easily
    pending covid, they won't beat the ans in the south. Bad division, though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    7-9 or 8-8 is very realistic given their schedule. they lose in Chicago this weekend, so 2-2. then again, Houston could be really that bad this year and the colts could pull off 9-7

Houston is realistically probably better going 2-14 and truly sucking nuts like 2013 so they can clean house (Bill O'Bummer is the other, and arguably worse, Jason Garrett in Texas) and move on. I think they should hire Eric Bienemy from KC, since he's worked with a similar QB for the past 3 years and it would denounce all demons of the Houston ownership/front office being racist.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    MM went 7-9 last week on his picks fwiw

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Dudes an idiot

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    MM went 7-9 last week on his picks fwiw
    and terry bradshaw went 6-10... virtually everyone except me had Baltimore over KC, but not me... your point is?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Did anyone else hear the Jets’ sound guy pump in boos after the Gordon run at the end?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    and terry bradshaw went 6-10... virtually everyone except me had Baltimore over KC, but not me... your point is?
    It means you dont know football ��

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It means you dont know football ��
    Please. I've had 13-2 weeks as well. I had a monster 2016. I'm roughly .500 for this season to start off, so not a great start. But your logic is flawed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also, I didn't go 7-9, if there's a tie it doesn't count... so 7-8

Thread Information