Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    week 1: 9-7
    week 2: 10-6
    week 3: 7-8

that's 26-21, with one tie. .553 is not terrible for the most unpredictable 3 weeks of any given NFL season (week 17 can be unpredictable too considering resting starters).

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Would you start Thielen or Gallup in fantasy and why?

I have no faith in Cousins and the Minny offense, tbh.
    Gallup since Dallas is playing the Browns' ty defense. Dak usually goes HAM in scenarios like this.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    week 1: 9-7
    week 2: 10-6
    week 3: 7-8

that's 26-21, with one tie. .553 is not terrible for the most unpredictable 3 weeks of any given NFL season (week 17 can be unpredictable too considering resting starters).
    Is that ATS or just heads-up? If it’s the latter then you’re terrible at this

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is that ATS or just heads-up? If it’s the latter then you’re terrible at this
    straight up

there are "expert analysts" at ESPN/Fox/NFLN/NBC with worse straight up records.

I don't do ATS. I play texas hold`em, though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gallup since Dallas is playing the Browns' ty defense. Dak usually goes HAM in scenarios like this.
    La'el Collins is still out of the lineup, so if I'm the Browns, I line up Myles Garrett against the right tackle every time (Tyron Smith is indeed coming back). Also if I'm the Browns defense I'm playing a lot of zone blitz with random guys dropping back to confuse Prescott. Those type of defensive play calls are what usually cause Dak to throw interceptions.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also, I'm DEFINITELY not traveling Denzel Ward with Cooper. Cooper isn't even the best WR anymore. Just play a lot of confusing cover-evens zone, maybe cover 6 and cover 9, green dog zone blitz, cover 2 invert, funny confusing stuff like that that messes with Dak's head. Dak tears apart vanilla defenses, that's absolutely true. But he is beatable if you get random as a defensive playcaller

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    7-9 or 8-8 is very realistic given their schedule. they lose in Chicago this weekend, so 2-2. then again, Houston could be really that bad this year and the colts could pull off 9-7

Houston is realistically probably better going 2-14 and truly sucking nuts like 2013 so they can clean house (Bill O'Bummer is the other, and arguably worse, Jason Garrett in Texas) and move on. I think they should hire Eric Bienemy from KC, since he's worked with a similar QB for the past 3 years and it would denounce all demons of the Houston ownership/front office being racist.
    I guess we will see. I obviously dont agree. They went 7-9 with Jacoby last year and still had a chance at the division late. Rivers is an upgrade even though hes limited and you cant rely on him to throw 40 times a game and win. They have the Oline and the ability to run the ball. The biggest difference for this team is the addition of Buckner. His presence alone changes the face of the defense and is the heart of that Tampa 2.

3-1 after this week.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I guess we will see. I obviously dont agree. They went 7-9 with Jacoby last year and still had a chance at the division late. Rivers is an upgrade even though hes limited and you cant rely on him to throw 40 times a game and win. They have the Oline and the ability to run the ball. The biggest difference for this team is the addition of Buckner. His presence alone changes the face of the defense and is the heart of that Tampa 2.

3-1 after this week.
    Not gonna go on the road and beat BDN and the best team in the NFC North. Rivers throws 4 picks against that defense. 2-2. Hope you beat Green Gay for us, though.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Colts and Bears are pretty even, imho. I don't think the Bears are even close to being the best team in the NFC North, unless Foles really tears up, tbh.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

3-1 after this week.
    Rivers is a huge upgrade. Both went to my alma mater, and actually was friends with Brissett in college (lived in my apartment complex).

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Cam Newton has coronavirus

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cam Newton has coronavirus
    Probably out drinking with homies. The dude is a loser off the field, so no surprise.

Kansas City goes from a likely win to guaranteed to win this weekend... Stidham is a n00b.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Colts and Bears are pretty even, imho. I don't think the Bears are even close to being the best team in the NFC North, unless Foles really tears up, tbh.
    Anyone but Green Gay, tbh. #puke #beardown #GrateThatCheese

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Colts-Bears moved to primetime CBS slot as Patriots-Chiefs has been postponed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He practiced today. He was never placed on IR. SFS is right, UNT was wrong as usual. I think he'll suit up this weekend.
    Dear Darth_Pelican,

Sunday breakfast has been served:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...night-matchup/

After practicing in a limited fashion all week, New Orleans has decided to hold star receiver Michael Thomas out one more week, meaning he'll miss his third straight contest to begin 2020. Not only will the Saints be without Thomas, but a number of starters including Lattimore and Cook will be sidelined for this matchup as well.

Saints 20
    Lions 27

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's another good Sunday morning for football in America. Happy Week 4

Hopefully the Harris/AOC administration will not ban football and take away good times, so we must cherish what we still have right now. Also, the season is in jeopardy if more players and teams test poz for the 'rona, so let's home the ans, Patriots etc make a quick recovery and we go onward and upward with the season as normals.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dear Darth_Pelican,

After practicing in a limited fashion all week, New Orleans has decided to hold star receiver Michael Thomas out one more week, meaning he'll miss his third straight contest to begin 2020. Not only will the Saints be without Thomas, but a number of starters including Lattimore and Cook will be sidelined for this matchup as well.

Saints 20
    Lions 27
    I bet your fridge is stocked with that. You turned you being dead wrong into someone saying, “I think he’ll suit up” into a win for you?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Dear Darth_Pelican,

Saints 20
    Lions 27
    You said “He has to miss 3 required games.” That was incorrect. You were wrong. My opinion was that he’d play. I can’t believe you tried to spin this that you were right about this.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I bet your fridge is stocked with that. You turned you being dead wrong into someone saying, “I think he’ll suit up” into a win for you?
    I'll eat crow today if the Saints can actually win at Detroit. But, they won't.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You said “He has to miss 3 required games.” That was incorrect. You were wrong. My opinion was that he’d play. I can’t believe you tried to spin this that you were right about this.
    it's a joke bro.

But, Saints are going to be 1-3 after today. Quarterback change, perhaps?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hate that the Cowboys always get the less-than-mediocre Burkhardt. I miss the Kenny Albert days.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm liking these early window Cowboy starts, normally you don't get the first 2 games at home being in the early window.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Game Time Baby!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Joe Looney hurt!! Sucks for him, but good news for the Cowboys because Biadasz is the better center.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jarvis Landry is left handed!! #TheMoreYouKnow.

What a trick play... Landry with the lefty deep TD to OBJ!! Lol Dallas defense

Thread Information