Diggs! Love the playcall right after the big TO

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Well done, Buffalo

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Colts D has been dominant. Julian Blackmon is what Indy was hoping Hooker could be.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Green Gay refs are just ridiculous. It's plainly obvious that they don't give a damn about the Colts one way or another; they're just bound and determined to artificially prop up Goodell's Favorite Team and Smugface Rodgers. Year after year.

If Kim Jong launches an ICBM I would hope it hit squarely in Northeast Pissconsin, they and their smugface fans have it coming

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Embarrassing possession, a fg would’ve ended it

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    When is the Godgers and GB play?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Honest question, should the Bears trade Foles to the Eagles and tank for Trevor?

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Honest question, should the Bears trade Foles to the Eagles and tank for Trevor?
    They have won to much to tank for Trevor

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Colts D has been dominant. Julian Blackmon is what Indy was hoping Hooker could be.
    Make sure you can back that up by doing the same thing at home later in the year vs. Green Gay.

Sincerely.

Signed,

~Andrew~

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They have won to much to tank for Trevor
    You're right. 3-13 will get a top 10 spot in the draft for sure, but there will likely be multiple 2-14 or worse teams.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "Indeed" is where Mitch Trubustky should be spending the majority of his days, since he can't beat out a QB that scores 3 points in a game at home.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Green Gay refs are just ridiculous. It's plainly obvious that they don't give a damn about the Colts one way or another; they're just bound and determined to artificially prop up Goodell's Favorite Team and Smugface Rodgers. Year after year.

If Kim Jong launches an ICBM I would hope it hit squarely in Northeast Pissconsin, they and their smugface fans have it coming
    I told you the Bears weren't all that, tbh. Honest question: do you make your picks objectively or do you let bias cloud your judgement? Because it seems like it's the latter and it is weird to do that and then brag about your predicting skills as much as you do, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Agholor mossed a dude. Carson Wentz is like WTF did that come from.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I told you the Bears weren't all that, tbh. Honest question: do you make your picks objectively or do you let bias cloud your judgement? Because it seems like it's the latter and it is weird to do that and then brag about your predicting skills as much as you do, tbh.
    Someone (Falcons?) needs to knock Green Gay off their high horse.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Can you imagine how good the Cowboys would be If Rogers were their QB?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Someone (Falcons?) needs to knock Green Gay off their high horse.
    Are you ready to give Allen and the Bills some credit?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that one didn't even go 10 yards. Such anti-climactic finishes booooooooooooooring

I wish they ratified that 4th & 20 onside-kick alternative play, just making sure that all defensive fouls are NOT automatic first downs, the only way they can get a first down by penalty is if they get multiples or they get a spot-foul PI penalty of at least 20 yards.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Are you ready to give Allen and the Bills some credit?
    They're rightfully 3-1 if the refs didn't gift wrap them the most horrible/ticky tack game-winning flag on 4th down last week.

The 3 teams they've defeated are either bad (NYJ/MIA) or mediocre (LV)... not sold yet.

I'll give them credit when they beat the Patriots or Chiefs. (Tennessee game next week may or may not be in jeopardy.)

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    They're rightfully 3-1 if the refs didn't gift wrap them the most horrible/ticky tack game-winning flag on 4th down last week.

The 3 teams they've defeated are either bad (NYJ/MIA) or mediocre (LV)... not sold yet.

I'll give them credit when they beat the Patriots.
    This is what, 4 out of 4 weeks now that you predicted against them and they proved you wrong?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This is what, 4 out of 4 weeks now that you predicted against them and they proved you wrong?
    Well, the Rams righteously won last week's game, so 3/4. But I'm not convinced. If the ans are able to play next week the ans win, and they will lose to KC the following week. They're still an 8-10 win team max and second best in the division.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least I get to watch Wentz suck ass and get blown out and throw laughable picks against a far superior opponent tonight. Will be a fun ending to a disappointing day.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Well, the Rams righteously won last week's game, so 3/4. But I'm not convinced. If the ans are able to play next week the ans win, and they will lose to KC the following week. They're still an 8-10 win team max and second best in the division.
    Convinced of what? You started the season saying they sucked and wouldn't even be a playoffs team. You aren't convinced they are a playoffs team yet when they are 4-0 and 7 teams make the postseason?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Convinced of what? You started the season saying they sucked and wouldn't even be a playoffs team. You aren't convinced they are a playoffs team yet when they are 4-0 and 7 teams make the postseason?
    I think there will be a large cluster of AFC teams around 9-7 and some will make the playoffs and some won't. Will come down to tiebreakers. It's obvious the AFC North is the best division in the conference, though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    AFC North getting to play the NFC East is a joke though.

Thread Information