Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    October 4, 2020

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS EARLY
    Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

LA Chargers @ Tampa Bay
    Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

TBD

Indianapolis @ Chicago
    Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

Baltimore @ Washington
    Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Jacksonville @ Cincinnati
    Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

NOTE: The Pittsburgh-Tennessee game has been postponed. Further details on scheduling and TV will be added when available.

CBS LATE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

New England @ Kansas City
    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Buffalo @ Las Vegas
    Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

FOX SINGLE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Cleveland @ Dallas
    Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston

Minnesota @ Houston
    Chris Myers, Brock Huard, Greg Jennings

New Orleans @ Detroit
    Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

Seattle @ Miami
    Stockton, Brady Quinn

Arizona @ Carolina
    Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

NY Giants @ LA Rams (LATE)
    Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Thursday Night: Denver @ NY Jets (NFLN)
    Sunday Night: Philadelphia @ San Francisco (NBC)
    Monday Night: Atlanta @ Green Bay (ESPN)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Headline: Steelers vs. ans will not be played according to schedule. One of the infected ans players is their long snapper, so they'll have to find someone else quickly for that role. 49ers are also looking for a new long snapper.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Atrocious Thursday night game, tbh. Why always TNF so bad early in the season?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Week 4 Predictions:

DEN @ NYJ - Terrible primetime game. The Jets stink, but the Broncos are annihilated by injuries. This could go either way.

BAL @ WAS - In RG3's return to Washington as a Raven, Lamar Jackson and the Ravens bounce back against a quite-inferior opponent and crush the Nobodies.
    LAC @ TB - Major mismatch on paper, but the Chargers' pass rush could give the Bucs' questionable offensive line problems. Brady should throw quickly and ardently.
    SEA @ MIA - Upset of the week. Russell Wilson falls back to Earth, and the Dolphins unexpectedly shine. Wilson and Seattle tend to lose these AFC east coast away games.
    MIN @ HOU - Neither team has started well, but at least with Houston you can blame the schedule. The Vikings might be COVID-infected, and should tank in any case.
    NO @ DET - Possibly an upset, but New Orleans will continue to disappoint, at least until Thomas returns. The Lions are better than their record.
    CLE @ DAL - Should be a high-scoring affair, but Dallas should score piles of points as long as the offensive line can keep Myles Garrett under control.
    JAX @ CIN - Joe Burrow returns from a weird tie game to get his first official victory. Will there be a crowd in Cincy?
    IND @ CHI - With Big Nick Foles in the fold, the Bears should shine on both sides of the ball. The Colts are as mediocre (not bad, but 7-9ish) as it gets.
    AZ @ CAR - Kyler Murray and the Cardinals rebound and decapitate a much worse team on both sides of the football.
    NYG @ LAR - This should not be an issue for the Rams, who should be 3-0 if not for a terrible game-changing, ticky-tack flag on 4th down.
    BUF @ LV - The Raiders recover and go home and improve to 3-1, in the process defeating the league's most overrated team in a possible shootout.
    NE @ KC - Kansas City just keeps comin'. Belichick won't have quite enough answers this time without the GOAT. Real fans will be there.
    PHI @ SF - This should be another huge mismatch. Both sides are suffering key injuries, but the 49ers are still rolling and the Eagles just look pathetic.

ATL @ GB - A classic case of, team that is far better than their record vs. one worse than their record. The Packers fall to Earth and the Falcons finally don't choke.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I need Noah Fant (since Evan Engram and the G-Men have been beyond terrible this year) and possibly Jeudy (since no idea what Michael Thomas' status is this week, again) to go crazy on TNF. Not sure it's possible given Denver's QB situation though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think main thing for the Cowboys is that they are good at defending the run but not the pass. The Browns are a running team so that plays into the Cowboys' hands. The Browns might be able to put up 21-28 points, but the Cowboys can easily put up 40+ on this defense, provided they keep Garrett (Myles, not The Clapper) out of Dak Prescott's face.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I need Noah Fant (since Evan Engram and the G-Men have been beyond terrible this year) and possibly Jeudy (since no idea what Michael Thomas' status is this week, again) to go crazy on TNF. Not sure it's possible given Denver's QB situation though.
    Michael Thomas will be out. He has to miss 3 required games and he's only missed 2. Denver is ghastly, but so are the Jets. I guess the Jets are better on defense than offense though, tbh. I wouldn't take any of Denver's players this week, nor obviously Thomas.

I would pick Dallas' receivers, Miami's receivers, Stafford himself if you have him, and any running back on the 49ers that isn't injured.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont think the raiders can keep up with the bills... not with both Ruggs and Edwards out. the bills will put up points (already have one of the best offenses in the league... raiders D is nothing special to begin with and now down a starting corner as well). raiders offense not currently equipped for shootouts.

if the raiders D comes out strong early like they did against the pats, maybe the offense can still lean on jacobs enough to get a small lead and continue running the ball.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i dont think the raiders can keep up with the bills... not with both Ruggs and Edwards out. the bills will put up points (already have one of the best offenses in the league... raiders D is nothing special to begin with and now down a starting corner as well). raiders offense not currently equipped for shootouts.

if the raiders D comes out strong early like they did against the pats, maybe the offense can still lean on jacobs enough to get a small lead and continue running the ball.
    as long as Jacobs, Renfrow and Waller are playing, they have a legit chance. The Billy's defense is a farce. They didn't stop the Rams all game, they got lucky in the first half and showed their true colors in the 2nd. Getting Josh Allen down will be a pain, but that offense can be stopped.

Man... y'all should have drafted CeeDee Lamb. Ruggs, injury prone little guy, like Desean Jackson. That's the problem with those 4.2 little speed guys, it's always the nagging injuries that keep them out a few games at a time a couple times each a year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One more thing... I f'n hate how the Cowboys are always stuck with Kevin Burkhardt these days. Better than Stockton, I guess. But Albert and Myers are far better. I guess Brennaman got suspended over calling someone a " got" on the radio, he was one of Fox's better play by play guys as well. Joe Buck and Troy Aikman wasted on the ghastly TNF game is laughable. Is Buck still doing baseball this year's shortened playoffs? lol.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I would pick Dallas' receivers
    Funny you mention that. I have Cooper and he's been super annoying. League is not PPR so his 8 points a week in a WR2 slot are killing me.

My receivers:

Michael Thomas (1st round)
    DHops (2nd)
    Cooper (4th)

so basically wtf.

Mahomie won my last week with his 50 bomb though

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Michael Thomas will be out. He has to miss 3 required games.
    Wrong as usual. He may not play but if they think he can go, he can.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Wrong as usual. He may not play but if they think he can go, he can.
    he's right. they placed him on IR. this year there is a short term IR meaning out 3 weeks

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    he's right. they placed him on IR. this year there is a short term IR meaning out 3 weeks
    He practiced today. He was never placed on IR. SFS is right, UNT was wrong as usual. I think he'll suit up this weekend.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He practiced today. He was never placed on IR. SFS is right, UNT was wrong as usual. I think he'll suit up this weekend.
    they'll probably rest him 1 more week tbh. If nothing else because Green Gay doesn't deserve all the injury luck in their division. Detroit wins the game IMO either way. This is Stafford's bounce back year. This year he proves he still belongs as a low-end top 10 QB.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Funny you mention that. I have Cooper and he's been super annoying. League is not PPR so his 8 points a week in a WR2 slot are killing me.

My receivers:

Michael Thomas (1st round)
    DHops (2nd)
    Cooper (4th)

so basically wtf.

Mahomie won my last week with his 50 bomb though
    Cooper might be the 3rd best receiver on the team at this point, but he's the most consistent... he's consistently been getting 85-100 yards a game... he's not going to go for 150+ (though he did a couple times last year) but he's rock solid as a WR3/WR4.

Hopkins vs. Panthers mediocre defense is obviously a great week 4 WR1

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ah, i didnt know that

i should have known better than to think UNT was right

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let this be a lesson in agreeing with Andy before double checking yourself.

If you find yourself in agreement with Andy, your first thought should always be..." ...hold on..."

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ah, i didnt know that

yeah, me neither... I did hear about it on a youtube video though (schefter or rappoport I believe) so that's what I was going by. Obviously the 3 week short term IR rule. I hope it stands in the NFL long term, not just this year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let this be a lesson in agreeing with Andy before double checking yourself.

If you find yourself in agreement with Andy, your first thought should always be..." ...hold on..."
    One of ian rapoport or adam schefter reported Michael Thomas to IR, blame them not me

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    One of ian rapoport or adam schefter reported Michael Thomas to IR, blame them not me
    Oh Ok.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Boiled down,

Lions will Win

NOLA falls to 1-3.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Boiled down,

Lions will Win

NOLA falls to 1-3.
    We'll see. I wouldn't want to put money on either side in a straight up bet. I'd take New Orleans at this point if I had to pick. I think Thomas plays and the NO defense steps up and tries to get after Stafford. The Lions don't really have a great running game.

But it should be close.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We'll see. I wouldn't want to put money on either side in a straight up bet. I'd take New Orleans at this point if I had to pick. I think Thomas plays and the NO defense steps up and tries to get after Stafford. The Lions don't really have a great running game.

But it should be close.
    The Lions have the better passing game, quarterback and defensive secondary (really, back 7) at this point. But, the Lions pass rush is anemic and the Saints should have an advantage on the o-line and in the running game. Detroit is at home, though still no fans. Should be a close one. I think Detroit is underrated. Beating Arizona on the road showed me something. That Okudah kid is going to be a superstar. Oh, and Desmond Trufant is coming back too. Saints might be one-dimensional, so if the Lions can stop the run the Saints could have a very hard time moving the ball.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    also, Detroit was 3-1-1 before Stafford went down for the season last year, and that was before they massively upgraded the defensive back-7 especially at corner.

Thread Information