San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how do you define CRT, Darrin?
    Chumphole23

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservatives fear education because (1) they suck at it, and (2) they know education doesn't benefit their ideology. The whole CRT discussion is a microcosm of that. The dumb ones like Darrin and Nathan don't want to know what CRT is because kneejerk outrage is easier. The ones who do understand what it is know that such education will result in conclusions that make it more difficult for them to keep minorities down.
    you nailed it. Conservative are doing better with less educated people especially white uneducated like some posters here. The fascists in many countries did exactly the same, blaming the intellectual, the scientists...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's weird how you keep quote-replying me without provocation when I'm on your ignore list, Joey.
    they can't resist

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you nailed it. Conservative are doing better with less educated people especially white uneducated like some posters here. The fascists in many countries did exactly the same, blaming the intellectual, the scientists...
    Nazi's!!!
    Nazi's!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    follow the money

CRT is a mediagenic hallucination, funded by culture warriors, spread by right wing think tanks, and repeated by gullible s like Darrin and derp.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Thomas W. Smith is running a disinformation / propaganda campaign, with Trash's cult mob, Fox, OAN, right wing hate media as deluded pawns in Smith's game.

Smith epitomizes Euro-White Male Superiority: suppression of and hate for non-white, non-male, non-straight-gender

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    caught making up about BLM, as one does

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    caught making up about BLM, as one does

Looks like moar manufactured narrative is all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP touting state ideology, as one does ow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the difference between this and you freaks getting all hot & bothered by us unvaccinated? We're starting to walk the same path sans race.

Actually it's more akin to 1940's Germany where even a couple here have called us unvaccinated "rats", "fleas", and whatnot. hmm...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the difference between this and you freaks getting all hot & bothered by us unvaccinated? We're starting to walk the same path sans race.

Actually it's more akin to 1940's Germany where even a couple here have called us unvaccinated "rats", "fleas", and whatnot. hmm...
    You are not an intelligent person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one gives a what you have to say Dumpster. You're wasting your time, not that it matters because you do nothing in life you leech, replying to me you dumb .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one gives a what you have to say Dumpster. You're wasting your time, not that it matters because you do nothing in life you leech, replying to me you dumb .
    It's fun tbh.

@ your wanting so desperately to be a victim

Typical Trump .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Conservatives fear education because (1) they suck at it, and (2) they know education doesn't benefit their ideology. The whole CRT discussion is a microcosm of that. The dumb ones like Darrin and Nathan don't want to know what CRT is because kneejerk outrage is easier. The ones who do understand what it is know that such education will result in conclusions that make it more difficult for them to keep minorities down.
    I am overwhelmingly pro-science. My issue tends to be with the commentary offered. The data is sound. The people offering solutions or in other words what we should do with the data are too often swayed by social commentary. Leading me to sometimes throw the baby out with the bath water.

CRT isn't science and arguably education. It's a theory like religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    using school boards and state power to quash discussion of racism is itself racist, tbh. it's also a facially uncons utional abridgement of free expression and inquiry.

“The smoking gun is that he talked to another educator about anti-racism,” Grapevine-Colleyville ISD Parent Mike Sexton said. “He wants anti-racism involved in teaching.”
    https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/08/23/...mes-whitfield/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am overwhelmingly pro-science. My issue tends to be with the commentary offered. The data is sound. The people offering solutions or in other words what we should do with the data are too often swayed by social commentary. Leading me to sometimes throw the baby out with the bath water.

No one's proposing we teach "solutions" and "what we should do."

Conservatives reject the teaching of events themselves, or at worst the facilitation of discussion around certain solutions, because they're afraid of the conclusions reasonable people may draw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grapevine-Colleyville ISD also asked Whitfield to take down a Facebook post of him kissing his wife -- who is white -- on their 10th anniversary.

"Inappropriate"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Grapevine-Colleyville ISD also asked Whitfield to take down a Facebook post of him kissing his wife -- who is white -- on their 10th anniversary.

"Inappropriate"
    The Winester, with an aside to hustle him some race.
    tee, hee.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Total BS.
    If we would actually teach HISTORY and not hide from the dirty laundry it would be fine.
    I was never taught about the slaughter in Tulsa.
    I was never taught that ex WWI veterans actually flew planes a dropped fckn antiquated but effective bombs on a black Hotel in Tulsa people had taken refuge in.

You fkn cant make this stuff up and it happened. Its absolutely nuts what happened in Tulsa. Did I ever hear about it in a history class? No. If it was the other way round, do you think it would be mentioned. If black pilots after WWI bombed a hotel with white people holed up, because they were WHITE, do you think it get a mention? Imagine, ex slaves son bombs white hotel in the South because there were white people holed up inside because they were getting slaughtered by ex WWI infantry and their raging black mob...

gtfoh with your nonsense.
    There would be absolutely no need for any of this if we did not try and hide this . Which WE did.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Total BS.
    If we would actually teach HISTORY and not hide from the dirty laundry it would be fine.
    I was never taught that ex WWI veterans actually flew planes a dropped fckn antiquated but effective bombs on a black Hotel in Tulsa people had taken refuge in.

You fkn cant make this stuff up and it happened. Its absolutely nuts what happened in Tulsa. Did I ever hear about it in a history class? No. If it was the other way round, do you think it would be mentioned. If black pilots after WWI bombed a hotel with white people holed up, because they were WHITE, do you think it get a mention? Imagine, ex slaves son bombs white hotel in the South because there were white people holed up inside because they were getting slaughtered by ex WWI infantry and their raging black mob...

There would be absolutely no need for any of this if we did not try and hide this . Which WE did.
    Now the peeg is hustlin' race. First the Winester, now the peegster.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Total BS.

I'm sure kids attending school in Tulsa learned it. Here in California we learned of local atrocities. Your issue seems to be with prioritizing. I think regional makes more sense than skin color. We have more Hispanics and historically N.Americans here (than blacks) so we were taught of their struggle.

Thread Information