Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    https://www.michigan.gov/do ents/a...d_704071_7.pdf

Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman getting charged for intimidating voters.

Glad to see Michigan cracking down on election fraud

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Jesus, they were calling minority voters and said that if they voted their information would be used to track down old arrest warrants

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...ression-424653

I'm assuming these guys are Democrats...Republicans are constantly complaining about Democrats cheating, there's no way Republicans themselves would be involved in an effort to manipulate voters, right!? If these guys are right wing operatives helping Trump, that would really be some hypocrisy!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Do Republicans not want to talk about election fraud anymore? We finally have an example that the authorities are going after and ya'll are nowhere to be found

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gov. Greg Abbott limits counties to one absentee ballot drop-off location, bolstering GOP efforts to restrict voting

The Republican governor's order Thursday was a rebuke to large, Democratic counties that have set up numerous locations where voters may drop off their completed absentee ballots in person. Civil rights groups say it will suppress voting.

Gov. Greg Abbott threw the weight of his office Thursday behind Republican efforts to limit options for Texas voters who want to hand-deliver their completed absentee ballots for the November election — a rebuke to some large, Democratic counties that have set up multiple drop-off locations in what they call an effort to maximize voter convenience.
    The Republican governor issued a proclamation directing counties to designate just one location for ballot drop-offs, and allowing political parties to install poll watchers to observe the process.

An unprecedented number of absentee ballots are expected to be cast this year as voters who qualify under Texas’ unusually strict vote-by-mail rules opt to avoid the health risks of voting in person. Republican officials have aggressively fought Democratic efforts to expand access to mail-in ballots during the pandemic.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/10...xas-vote-mail/

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Gov. Greg Abbott limits counties to one absentee ballot drop-off location, bolstering GOP efforts to restrict voting

The Republican governor's order Thursday was a rebuke to large, Democratic counties that have set up numerous locations where voters may drop off their completed absentee ballots in person. Civil rights groups say it will suppress voting.

Gov. Greg Abbott threw the weight of his office Thursday behind Republican efforts to limit options for Texas voters who want to hand-deliver their completed absentee ballots for the November election — a rebuke to some large, Democratic counties that have set up multiple drop-off locations in what they call an effort to maximize voter convenience.
    The Republican governor issued a proclamation directing counties to designate just one location for ballot drop-offs, and allowing political parties to install poll watchers to observe the process.

An unprecedented number of absentee ballots are expected to be cast this year as voters who qualify under Texas’ unusually strict vote-by-mail rules opt to avoid the health risks of voting in person. Republican officials have aggressively fought Democratic efforts to expand access to mail-in ballots during the pandemic.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/10...xas-vote-mail/
    It's remarkable how every Republican effort to "bolster election security" involves decreasing the amount of resources and manpower available Democratic stronghold areas and making it so voters in those areas have to drive longer and spend more time casting their ballots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Philadelphia sees voting machine controls stolen, reporter finds lax security at warehouse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How having them to drop off on one location is restricting voting ?

Do people think they should be thousands of places to drop them off and get stolen ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas

Republicans have given up on ideas and increasing their base, so they're kinda stuck with discouraging voters and chipping away at the legitimacy of elections to justify prolonged minority rule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't found after all. Chumpettes told us so.
    You're not too careful a reader if that's the conclusion you draw from reading the thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Do people think they should be thousands of places to drop them off and get stolen ?
    Nobody is preventing the State or Party delegates to monitor those stations. Why would they get stolen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do Republicans not want to talk about election fraud anymore? We finally have an example that the authorities are going after and ya'll are nowhere to be found
    Same with NC-09, where there was a spoiled election because of Republican election fraud.

(they revoted and the Republican won)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_N...ecial_election

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There's never been thousands of places. There's usually 10-12 in populous counties.

Cedar Hill, TX is In Dallas county and is probably a 45-minute drive (one way) during the day to get into Dallas where the drop-off location would likely be. Are you suggesting this isn't restrictive for voters in Cedar Hill? What if they don't even have a car?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas getting sued over Gov. Abbott's dropbox restrictions.

(it kind of blows me away how willing Republicans are to be seen as the party that doesn't want people to vote.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised a Chumpette hasn't posted this already.

Dude says O'Keefe offered him $10,000 to blame Omar. Yet again, O'Keefe's crafty work in the editing room was misleading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is clear from the raw video, obtained by FOX 9, that Liban Osman was working for his brother’s campaign.

Liban Osman admits the Project Veritas video footage looks incriminating, but he said the group deliberately left the full context on the cutting room floor. Project Veritas used two separate videos he posted on Snapchat while driving in his car to make it appear as if he was illegally picking up ballots and offering money for votes, he said.
    https://www.fox9.com/news/subject-of...-offered-bribe

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude says O'Keefe offered him $10,000 to blame Omar. Yet again, O'Keefe's crafty work in the editing room was misleading.

K

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox 9 got the raw tape.

There was deceptive editing.

It is clear from the raw video, obtained by FOX 9, that Liban Osman was working for his brother’s campaign.

Liban Osman admits the Project Veritas video footage looks incriminating, but he said the group deliberately left the full context on the cutting room floor. Project Veritas used two separate videos he posted on Snapchat while driving in his car to make it appear as if he was illegally picking up ballots and offering money for votes, he said.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ilhan Omar should sue for defamation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ilhan Omar should sue for defamation.
    It wouldn't be the first time O'Keefe lost a lawsuit.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Keefe fooled ST rubes again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point if you're still posting Project Veritas videos, you're either knowingly lying (and a piece of ), or you're hopelessly stupid (and a piece of .)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox 9 got the raw tape.

There was deceptive editing.

So a guy who was busted is making desperate counter accusations.
    Yea, that's never happened before, blakeold.
    No video of the alleged bribe, right?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point if you're still posting Project Veritas videos, you're either knowingly lying (and a piece of ), or you're hopelessly stupid (and a piece of .)
    Chumpette: No cheating is occuring.
    Also Chumpette: You're a piece of if you watch the people exposing Democrat cheating.

K Sadbert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ hopelessly stupid piece of checks in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Veritas has a good racket going.

solicit donations to help expose the libs

use donations to pay people to lie for the camera